Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Hunger Games interactive story

Go down 
+4
McKenna
Makkine
S
Lyli
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyli
Dedicated Fantagian
Lyli

The Hunger Games interactive story Empty
PostSubject: The Hunger Games interactive story   The Hunger Games interactive story Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:12 pm

Coming soon...

Edit: if you don't know what an interactive story is, it's basically a story with different senarios, with choices to pick from. Once you pick that choice, you can't go back and be like, "oh, I really meant to pick choice B..."

If you have not read the Hunger Games, then you might not understand some of the terms that I refer to in this game/ story.

Last edited by Lyli on Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games interactive story   The Hunger Games interactive story Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:53 pm

Oh come on Lyli, you just posted this so you could say "Coming soon.." Really? You didn't even explain what an interactive story and such was. -.-
Back to top Go down
Lyli
Dedicated Fantagian
Lyli

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games interactive story   The Hunger Games interactive story Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:23 pm

Scenario #1

You've decided to settle in the dense, blazing, steaming jungle of the arena. It's going to be dark soon, so you...

A) Try to find some dry wood. Everybody knows that at night, the jungle can get pretty chilly. It’s best to keep warm, right?

B) Go up in a tree. If I’m on the ground, I’m a target for blood-thirsty tributes. I heard those Careers are brutal killers.

C) Find some water and food. Those game makers won’t make poisonous fruits…

D) Go to the Cornucopia. Might as well start of the Games, right?

E) Go and the cute guy tribute from your district and kiss him to get sponsors! WOOT! Cross-starred lovers, for the win!

Answers / Results coming soon.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games interactive story   The Hunger Games interactive story Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:26 pm

B) Go up in a tree. If I’m on the ground, I’m a target for blood-thirsty tributes. I heard those Careers are brutal killers.

I will look for food in the morning.
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games interactive story   The Hunger Games interactive story Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:31 pm

B) Go up in a tree. If I’m on the ground, I’m a target for blood-thirsty tributes. I heard those Careers are brutal killers
Back to top Go down
Lyli
Dedicated Fantagian
Lyli

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games interactive story   The Hunger Games interactive story Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:33 pm

@Manda and Mak

Your results.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games interactive story   The Hunger Games interactive story Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:39 pm

Makki looks down, and tries to find who it was they were talking about. She covers herself with leaves.
Back to top Go down
Monsterbunny
Dedicated Fantagian
Monsterbunny

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games interactive story   The Hunger Games interactive story Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:01 pm

i dont like to read long stuff so i choose b)
Back to top Go down
Lyli
Dedicated Fantagian
Lyli

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games interactive story   The Hunger Games interactive story Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:49 pm

FreedoM 4EVA wrote:

A) Try to find some dry wood. Everybody knows that at night, the jungle can get pretty chilly. It’s best to keep warm, right?

Here is your result;
Spoiler:

EDIT:

Scenario #2

The blood bath at the Cornucopia was long over, but the fighting and killing is not. The sky begins to turn into a stormy gray, and you can see lightning bolts in the distance. You head for a cave when a flash flood begins. You...

A) Climb the nearest tree.

B) Stay on the lookout for floating weapons.

C) Continue into the cave and cover the entrance with whatever can hold out water.

D) Kill as many tributes as you can to get supplies and weapons. They won't see the attack coming since they'll be so busy trying to find ways to survive the flood.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games interactive story   The Hunger Games interactive story Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:26 pm

D) Kill as many tributes as you can to get supplies and weapons. They won't see the attack coming since they'll be so busy trying to find ways to survive the flood.

I is daring.
Back to top Go down
Nessy
Passionate Fantagian
Nessy

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games interactive story   The Hunger Games interactive story Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:24 pm

I'm gonna join this.
Scenario 1: B) Go up in a tree. If I’m on the ground, I’m a target for blood-thirsty tributes. I heard those Careers are brutal killers.
Scenario 2: C) Continue into the cave and cover the entrance with whatever can hold out water.
I'm not much of a killer XD but I guess I'll have to be at some point. Yeah I'm probably gonna get killed choosing C...oh well!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantageforlife.weebly.com
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games interactive story   The Hunger Games interactive story Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:35 pm

(( May I join this? 8D ))
Back to top Go down
Lyli
Dedicated Fantagian
Lyli

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games interactive story   The Hunger Games interactive story Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:38 am

Russia wrote:
(( May I join this? 8D ))

Sure (: anyone cann
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games interactive story   The Hunger Games interactive story Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:37 pm

A) Climb the nearest tree.
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games interactive story   The Hunger Games interactive story Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:16 am

A) Climb the nearest tree
Back to top Go down
Lyli
Dedicated Fantagian
Lyli

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games interactive story   The Hunger Games interactive story Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:58 pm

I'll write your results soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games interactive story   The Hunger Games interactive story Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:14 pm

Okay I'll waiitt.
Back to top Go down
_geeta_
New Fantagian

PostSubject: !THIS IS ABOUT ME!   The Hunger Games interactive story Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:25 pm

Razz flower ITS MY BIRTHDAY AND IM GETTING A MEMBERSHIP flower Razz
Back to top Go down
_geeta_
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games interactive story   The Hunger Games interactive story Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:28 pm

ANY ONE WANNA SEE ME OR HAVE MY MEMBER ACCOUNT?
IM BORED OF IT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games interactive story   The Hunger Games interactive story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunger Games interactive story
Page 1 of 1