Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Positions,POV,and Opinions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
nymphie

Positions,POV,and Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Positions,POV,and Opinions   Positions,POV,and Opinions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:23 pm

Okay,today i will discuss "noobs" and they're positon on this site.

Noob-So you have been on Fantage for a while. Suddenly you see a forum one day and you are very excited and everyone will love Fantage.That is not the case so people bash on your opinions instead of being nice and showing you the ropes through PM or post.Now people who have been here for awhile (5 months or more) always tell you the same thing "YOUR A FLIPPING NOOB!." How would that make you Veterans out here feel?Answer that your self

people who have been here for a while-Oh great another Noob!Another one of them! these thoughts soar into the older people.So it makes you feel suckish.How do you take out your anger?You make fun of them plain and simple.It gives a comedic eye to some of your friends and others.However,to Noobs they feel insulted or pretend to laugh along lost in a thick fog of not.Now the older person may not care or they will feel regret.Regret is something few of us have and we find it funny until it hurts others.

Now read that you may have felt both at a time.Whatever it is it may of us do not recognize this at all try harder to please.

Opinions-It bugs me how HYPOCRITICAL people are on here.The will make fun of how the noobs says," I like fantage!"
Now you say," GOSHHH you suck man shut up and stop talking!" Then the noob replies,"Thats mean." Now get this some people say it is my 'opinion'.Well,dude i hate to say it but that is really hypocritical in a lot of ways.So please people think about this stuff YOU say and remember if its valid and you a sure about it use it.However,If you can't put up an argument don't post opinions

Sincerely,
Jackie Longbottom
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: Positions,POV,and Opinions   Positions,POV,and Opinions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:28 pm

You kinda over dramatized this. Me, being a veteran, those thoughts hardly EVER race through my head unless the child comes in talking like this,

"HAY GUIZ MAI NAM B HURKLY AN I LURV FNTGE YAYAYAYAYAY"

But really, super over dramatized rant. I feel like I need to define veterans and elders for you:

Veterans are like the people who have been here, but still play fantage, or say they don't but you know they do, those are the people that bash on noobs a ton.

Elders are people like me, I haven't played fantage in years, and my computer life has been going on for over Five years, so I feel the right to be able to express my full and honest opinion and not have to worry about people crying over a small critique, its just a part of growing up, and not "cyberbullying," but I'm not nearly as harsh as I could be for the new children, because I clearly remember when I was small and confused like them, even though I and they don't realize it.
Back to top Go down
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
nymphie

PostSubject: Re: Positions,POV,and Opinions   Positions,POV,and Opinions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:33 pm

I am referring not to you but the people who do (They know they who they are)
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: Positions,POV,and Opinions   Positions,POV,and Opinions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:35 pm

I know, just needed to correct some parts, as a few were some what offending.
Back to top Go down
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
nymphie

PostSubject: Re: Positions,POV,and Opinions   Positions,POV,and Opinions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:39 pm

They were supposed to be somewhat offending.As used to strike a nerve to some people and make them think about it.
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: Positions,POV,and Opinions   Positions,POV,and Opinions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:43 pm

But that isn't a good thing, rants are not meant to be led to fights, they're supposed to be mature posts that state their opinions without offending opposite believers.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Positions,POV,and Opinions   Positions,POV,and Opinions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:43 pm

I'm sorry to say that this rant is a tad bit biased. This might have to do with how your own arrival to this forum was not so long ago, but I think you might want to know a bit more about veterans/elders before posting stuff like this.

Also, this rant might work in conjunction with mine: http://www.fantageforum.com/t3455-on-noobs-veterans-and-forum-etiquette
Back to top Go down
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
nymphie

PostSubject: Re: Positions,POV,and Opinions   Positions,POV,and Opinions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:44 pm

I suppose it was a bit biased.......
and it was not shortly

it was what 6 months ago?

Oh and i forgot it was indeed mature and I assume in my mind they were not horribly offensive

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positions,POV,and Opinions   Positions,POV,and Opinions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Positions,POV,and Opinions
Page 1 of 1