Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

My cousin's wedding

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

My cousin's wedding  Empty
PostSubject: My cousin's wedding    My cousin's wedding  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:31 pm

I don't remember when the wedding was, but my cousin was getting married, and it was the first wedding I have ever been to. Let's skip to the reception. While the bride and groom (my cousin was the groom) were having their first dance, I felt like crying.It was beautiful. But after the dances (groom dancing with mom, bride dancing with dad) my stomach starting hurting. It only felt a little better when I laid my head down. Then came the food. When I got up to get myself some food, I felt like I was gonna faint! My stomach started hurting so bad, I didn't eat anything! After a while, sitting at my table, I fell asleep, and I missed a lot of stuff. I missed the part where they cut the cake! When I woke up, my stomach felt better. I was having fun then. Dancing on the dance floor, going up to the second story of the building, chasing my brother around, watching the bride throw her flowers, all of that stuff. But nearing to the end, my leg was bleeding! There was a bathroom, and my sister washed off the blood for me. She even also put a band-aid on my leg, and I continued playing. When the reception was over, I was so sad to leave. I thought i would never see my cousin again!

But I did get to see him again!
I went over to his house 1 year later for a baroque, and it was windy out! When I went into their house, they had a dog named mouse. She/he is a very shy dog. That's why she/he is called mouse.

Back to top Go down
yvonnelol
Senior Fantagian
yvonnelol

PostSubject: Re: My cousin's wedding    My cousin's wedding  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 3:24 pm

What kind of dog Mouse was? Was it fun at his house?
Back to top Go down
http://fantagestuff-yvonnelol.blogspot.com
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: My cousin's wedding    My cousin's wedding  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:02 pm

yvonnelol wrote:
What kind of dog Mouse was? Was it fun at his house?

I don't know what kind of dog Mouse is, and yes, it was fun in his house. People were playing that band hero game or something. Someone was singing with a microphone. Someone was playing the drums. And someone was playing the guitar.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: My cousin's wedding    My cousin's wedding  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:03 pm

Aww, that's nice! I hope you had fun! :DD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My cousin's wedding    My cousin's wedding  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My cousin's wedding
Page 1 of 1