Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Gabby's Stay At Hospital [Story]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Gabby's Stay At Hospital [Story] Empty
PostSubject: Gabby's Stay At Hospital [Story]   Gabby's Stay At Hospital [Story] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:15 pm

Chapter 1

Dear Lizzie,
I can’t believe I have to stay at the hospital for a week!I fell down on the sidewalk this morning and hurt my knee. Blood was coming out, and it was swollen. I was rushed to the hospital, and my knee got worse and worse when I tried to walk. So, I had to be put in the wheel chair, and I was put into room 19. After I got onto the hospital bed,the doctor had put an ice pack on my knee to make the swelling go down. And so far, it’s not good. The swelling is still at it’s same level, with the ice pack trying to push it down, with all it’s might. I’ll see you in seven days.
From,
Gabby

I put my pencil down and sighed. Starring at the ceiling, I thought about all of the mischievous moments I had with Lizzie. One time, we were at the pool and we were goofing around with my brother. I pushed him into the pool, and all three of us laugh. Another time, we were drawing pictures for our mothers for Mothers Day, and we splashed paint all over our papers. We got bored of drawing, so we decided to paint our faces and on the walls. After a while, my mother came home and yelled at us.
All of those moments are still spinning in my head, trying to escape. I forced them to stay inside, until then they gave up trying, and I smiled. I looked straight ahead. The T.V. was off. I could see Lizzie standing there, waving at me, with tears climbing down her cheeks. My eyes started to burn. But I blinked to keep from crying.
I reached up to my knee and removed the ice pack. I covered myself up with the covers and replaced the ice pack to my knee. I continued starring at the ceiling. I was so drowsy, I fell asleep. I started to dream about all of the mischievous moments I had with Lizzie, and smiled during one of them. Lizzie is still here with me, in my memories.
Back to top Go down
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
nymphie

PostSubject: Re: Gabby's Stay At Hospital [Story]   Gabby's Stay At Hospital [Story] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:35 pm

That's alright.But I'm rather confused is Lizzie dead or something?Anyway 6/10.
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: Gabby's Stay At Hospital [Story]   Gabby's Stay At Hospital [Story] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:53 am

nymphie wrote:
That's alright.But I'm rather confused is Lizzie dead or something?Anyway 6/10.

That's what I was going to post. But really, is she dead?
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Gabby's Stay At Hospital [Story]   Gabby's Stay At Hospital [Story] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:22 am

Lizzie isn't dead. It's just that Gabby won't be seeing her in a week.

Back to top Go down
Fantasygirl
Senior Fantagian
Fantasygirl

PostSubject: Re: Gabby's Stay At Hospital [Story]   Gabby's Stay At Hospital [Story] Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 7:19 pm

Sorry I'm jumping... But I was browsing through the forums and noticed my name in one. O.o Haha, good story though. 7/10
Back to top Go down
http://coolstorybro.forumotion.com
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: Gabby's Stay At Hospital [Story]   Gabby's Stay At Hospital [Story] Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:39 pm

this sucks balls
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gabby's Stay At Hospital [Story]   Gabby's Stay At Hospital [Story] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gabby's Stay At Hospital [Story]
Page 1 of 1