Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Wish I was a Fantage Member

Go down 
+30
sherley739
Blackrose
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
xXlexiXx
panda_boo38
racchel2107
kitty5
Lilfantagegirl55
Pommu-pon
make_believe
coolboy1
Henry(;
Mustard
Owl
Fantasygirl
rangels
Charmed
no
nymphie
Relora
Kandi
dearheart1
Michelle
alex
pokeranger
Janelle
♥cherry♥
MsJoyMaeda
Iamawsome1
rosey21
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

Wish I was a Fantage Member - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:14 pm

um my friend Christina gets her memberships HERSELF she does those sites like prizerebel and gets the membership....... so maybe u should to.......
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:54 pm

sherley739 wrote:
Well i used to be a non so i completly now the feeling the thing is now a days members are getting more and more concided thinking that there better than everyone.
Example.
The other i was advertising the my blog every person who came up to me for more details were non's. Then i realized non's are the only people on fanatge who care about others. I am a member and i find so sad how others feel the need to be mean. The only thing that seperates members and non's is money. In my case i had to work for that money. im not spoiled and most members aren't there just ignorant. Thats all have to. Dont get me wrong some members are super cool but most are mean.

Nons aren't the only ones that "care". There are some pretty bratty ones, and some people with class. e_e
Back to top Go down
panda_boo38
Junior Fantagian
panda_boo38

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:06 pm

rosey21 wrote:
And I try to talk to boys but they always walk away from me. Sad

You wouldn't find it weird if you were somewhere on Earth and some strange person came up to you and said, "Hi!"?
Back to top Go down
isolxtedsystem
Dedicated Fantagian
isolxtedsystem

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:15 pm

Anime wrote:
um my friend Christina gets her memberships HERSELF she does those sites like prizerebel and gets the membership....... so maybe u should to.......

I'm doing the same thing too!
Back to top Go down
NeonBunnyXD
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:35 pm

I wish there was a glitch so you could get member stuff without being a member
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:05 pm

Infinite wrote:
Anime wrote:

I'm doing the same thing too!

lolz if my membership expires and mom can't re new it i will get membership the old fashioned way too so maybe ppl who wish they were members should do what they do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm

Ani wrote:
Sorry... but 'val' tryouts? wow.... Erm. val's day was over months ago. and being a 'val' and calling someone 'pretty' thats a pixel is just sad xP

I agree. I just don't like it how members always get PD'S/BEBS (Not that i have one if you see my age LOL). I had a friend that i knew very well,who was a regular member, and she wanted a pd for like what, a month? Yet she never got one. Then after a while she became a member and on the first day she got a Pd. Now thats very judgemental. She also deleted me, and once i found her and say "Hi" she went ca-poofles. I mean seriously, why judge by looks? Especially on a gaming site? You never know who can be behind that screen. Plus the whole thing with "pd/beb/val/pdf" has to stop. People get offended by it alot. Also the site is ment for kids. About what...ages 8-14?

Also, not trying to start a fight. I too am a regular member o -o
I wish there wasnt even membership. Then it would all be fair.
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:08 pm

Finn wrote:
Ani wrote:
Sorry... but 'val' tryouts? wow.... Erm. val's day was over months ago. and being a 'val' and calling someone 'pretty' thats a pixel is just sad xP

I agree. I just don't like it how members always get PD'S/BEBS (Not that i have one if you see my age LOL). I had a friend that i knew very well,who was a regular member, and she wanted a pd for like what, a month? Yet she never got one. Then after a while she became a member and on the first day she got a Pd. Now thats very judgemental. She also deleted me, and once i found her and say "Hi" she went ca-poofles. I mean seriously, why judge by looks? Especially on a gaming site? You never know who can be behind that screen. Plus the whole thing with "pd/beb/val/pdf" has to stop. People get offended by it alot. Also the site is ment for kids. About what...ages 8-14?

I thought the same thing if there was no membership but ppl said around here
No membership>No Fantage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:12 pm

Fantage_Rules!** wrote:
Finn wrote:
Ani wrote:

I thought the same thing if there was no membership but ppl said around here
No membership>No Fantage

Yeah. But instead of membership, they should just make ecoins. Which would allow you to get certain rights. Like vip room. And SOMETIMES clothes. But people without the ecoins should get good clothes too.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:14 pm

Finn wrote:
Ani wrote:

No membership no fantage :3
You're right. It could always be a 30 year old pedo bear behind the screen. But I always tinychat with my friends so I guess I'll survive. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:18 pm

Ani wrote:
Finn wrote:
Ani wrote:

You're right. It could always be a 30 year old pedo bear behind the screen. But I always tinychat with my friends so I guess I'll survive. :3

xDD Pedo bear :OO
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:20 pm

Finn wrote:
Ani wrote:
Finn wrote:
Ani wrote:

xDD Pedo bear :OO

Pedo BEAR. Ftw. [:
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 pm

hm.... maybe get membership yourself..... -.- it's not that hard hard work is the key to success -.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:24 pm

Lol, so far i has 10 dollars (from my grandother) LOLOL. I'm broke

^ What Ani said Very Happy XD
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:25 pm

lol finn sometimes my mom or dad re news it in my b-day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:26 pm

It's five dollars a month. I'm pretty sure you guys can accumulate that much.

[:
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:27 pm

@Ani hm as long as they can keep up with that......
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:44 pm

Well, still. It's not difficult each month.
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 pm

hm it is just do chores and ask ur parents if u can get 10ish or 5ish bucks every time u do a chore....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:46 am

Now that 10 dollars got taken AWAY from me

Food shopping e_e
Back to top Go down
Penny
Loyal Fantagian
Penny

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 6:24 pm

don't hate on mems and dont trash on nons...just be content
Back to top Go down
http://hurhurhur.webs.com/
Rob
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 6:31 pm

Lawl my membership ends 9 - 11 - 11
I sadly don't know why I found that funny.
But I am working for two weeks and gettingt paid 600 + ;3 So I shall renew for a year and some e-coins ofc.
;D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 6:33 pm

xD I just want to get that monster outfit and say "ELMO SMASH" and "ELMO FART". Trololol O3O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wish I was a Fantage Member   Wish I was a Fantage Member - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wish I was a Fantage Member
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3