Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

I need a member fantage acc??

Go down 
+9
Monsterbunny
Abbey
Oliver
liliharv
Zoey89700
♥cherry♥
nymphie
Blackrose
kateyperry221
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kateyperry221
Senior Fantagian
kateyperry221

I need a member fantage acc?? Empty
PostSubject: I need a member fantage acc??   I need a member fantage acc?? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:38 am

OK!! I've been seein ppl give acc on fantage and they r fake by 90%.....but for the other half is almost good!!! ummm....if u dont wanna give away ur mem acc then do not post....but if u want to jus post it...their r other users who promise tht they might take care of the acc most of the time....
ANYWAY!!!!do u wanna help other ppl like me and others get an acc or r u guys jus gonna not give any of those acc...plz decide!!! No No No Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile Laughing Laughing Laughing Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Laughing lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: I need a member fantage acc??   I need a member fantage acc?? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 12:43 pm

kateyperry221 wrote:
OK!! I've been seein ppl give acc on fantage and they r fake by 90%.....but for the other half is almost good!!! ummm....if u dont wanna give away ur mem acc then do not post....but if u want to jus post it...their r other users who promise tht they might take care of the acc most of the time....
ANYWAY!!!!do u wanna help other ppl like me and others get an acc or r u guys jus gonna not give any of those acc...plz decide!!! No No No Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile Laughing Laughing Laughing Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Laughing lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

r u a member on fantage?
Back to top Go down
kateyperry221
Senior Fantagian
kateyperry221

PostSubject: Re: I need a member fantage acc??   I need a member fantage acc?? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:02 pm

MissFantage wrote:
kateyperry221 wrote:

r u a member on fantage?

no...not rlly....sry if i dissapointed u...
but if u want one of mine tht has 185 ecoins and 2,247 stars and is a non-mem then msg me if u want her....oh she has no lvl and no frends has yet.... msg if u wnt it
Back to top Go down
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
nymphie

PostSubject: Re: I need a member fantage acc??   I need a member fantage acc?? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:04 pm

Ugh, horrible spelling and grammar. Please, fix that and also no one is going to give you one. Considering most of the people who have been on FF for a while no longer use it. The noobs maybe have one. Anyway,this topic is useless and your spelling,punctuation,and grammar were absolutely positively horrible. Please, do not post something without editing all of this its rather annoying, and it makes you look absolutely dumb as a bag of bricks. Without extensive editing I'm afraid this particular post has no assistance for you. I'm sure your going to flame me horribly for making an extensive reply to such a peaty question. I can imagine your reply angry over someone trying to help you but you deny them. While on the subject what is up with all the emoticons that are flashing on my screen? Why are these needed for you to tell us something? This is clearly a simple cry out that says, "Let us spam the screen with annoying messages!" But once again the behavior of a noob will not fully understand this post. Thank you in advance.
Back to top Go down
♥cherry♥
Senior Fantagian
♥cherry♥

PostSubject: Re: I need a member fantage acc??   I need a member fantage acc?? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 8:08 pm

nymphie wrote:
Ugh, horrible spelling and grammar. Please, fix that and also no one is going to give you one. Considering most of the people who have been on FF for a while no longer use it. The noobs maybe have one. Anyway,this topic is useless and your spelling,punctuation,and grammar were absolutely positively horrible. Please, do not post something without editing all of this its rather annoying, and it makes you look absolutely dumb as a bag of bricks. Without extensive editing I'm afraid this particular post has no assistance for you. I'm sure your going to flame me horribly for making an extensive reply to such a peaty question. I can imagine your reply angry over someone trying to help you but you deny them. While on the subject what is up with all the emoticons that are flashing on my screen? Why are these needed for you to tell us something? This is clearly a simple cry out that says, "Let us spam the screen with annoying messages!" But once again the behavior of a noob will not fully understand this post. Thank you in advance.
English please?
Back to top Go down
kateyperry221
Senior Fantagian
kateyperry221

PostSubject: Re: I need a member fantage acc??   I need a member fantage acc?? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 8:38 pm

nymphie wrote:

Um..no offense but it is called texting ,and i could of wrote it better but i chose to write it in texting.Anyway i wrote in something like this so that you could not try another attempt to make people cry in a way that says you should be blocked instead of posting messages that need to be written in English...And by the way when you call people noobs and they do everything in their way to find your address or something like that..we people will see who is the noob!!Also when you said something about the blinking emotions..it is because i like to add them when i am posting something of the sort...and sorry if what i wrote in the first place and second upsets your meaning of behavior!!!Oh and also when i see your name and picture i could tell you are something like a geek and i did not want to curse you and tell you my mind or else my bar would go on yellow or red..but yours is already on yellow so i don't care how much you hate my writing..and if your not use to my writing then do not write at all!!as i said when i was writing the first one!!And if you talk to me one more time about this and that i will be sure to block you and report you to the people that own this site..for i do not take discouragement from people or geek wads like you!!THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY FOR A CRAZED PERSON!!
p.s. do not talk to me or you will receive something i like to call punishment!!And i am not dumb as you are liking to call some person that is just writing her first post and needs a little practice!!What a person you are!!
Back to top Go down
Zoey89700
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I need a member fantage acc??   I need a member fantage acc?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:08 am

Ohhhhh!!!!! me i am so just so sad I want to be a member On fantage so bad...Lol Embarassed
Back to top Go down
liliharv
Rookie Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I need a member fantage acc??   I need a member fantage acc?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:46 am

Zoey89700 wrote:
Ohhhhh!!!!! me i am so just so sad I want to be a member On fantage so bad...Lol Embarassed

Same here.
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Surprised alien cat monkey bounce bounce bounce cheers bounce bounce scratch bounce bounce Basketball Basketball affraid Basketball alien cat Razz
hey look theres the rest of the sugar Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: I need a member fantage acc??   I need a member fantage acc?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 1:15 pm

kateyperry221 wrote:
nymphie wrote:

Um..no offense but it is called texting ,and i could of wrote it better but i chose to write it in texting.Anyway i wrote in something like this so that you could not try another attempt to make people cry in a way that says you should be blocked instead of posting messages that need to be written in English...And by the way when you call people noobs and they do everything in their way to find your address or something like that..we people will see who is the noob!!Also when you said something about the blinking emotions..it is because i like to add them when i am posting something of the sort...and sorry if what i wrote in the first place and second upsets your meaning of behavior!!!Oh and also when i see your name and picture i could tell you are something like a geek and i did not want to curse you and tell you my mind or else my bar would go on yellow or red..but yours is already on yellow so i don't care how much you hate my writing..and if your not use to my writing then do not write at all!!as i said when i was writing the first one!!And if you talk to me one more time about this and that i will be sure to block you and report you to the people that own this site..for i do not take discouragement from people or geek wads like you!!THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY FOR A CRAZED PERSON!!
p.s. do not talk to me or you will receive something i like to call punishment!!And i am not dumb as you are liking to call some person that is just writing her first post and needs a little practice!!What a person you are!!

My my, someones a bit angry. c:
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
nymphie

PostSubject: Re: I need a member fantage acc??   I need a member fantage acc?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 1:18 pm

Goodness Katey you have taken a new level! Anyway I'm terribly sorry if I offended you!
By the way I think geeks are rather nice to be around much better then jocks or regular girls.
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: I need a member fantage acc??   I need a member fantage acc?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 1:19 pm

kateyperry221 wrote:
nymphie wrote:

Hush hush now, geeks are freakin' awesome. "GEEK WADS"? Really? Is that the best you've got? Stop trying to pick a fight; build a bridge, and get over it. She's only expressing how she feels, because honestly, not everyone wants to read text language, and it can get quite annoying.
Back to top Go down
kateyperry221
Senior Fantagian
kateyperry221

PostSubject: Re: I need a member fantage acc??   I need a member fantage acc?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 1:50 pm

nymphie wrote:
Goodness Katey you have taken a new level! Anyway I'm terribly sorry if I offended you!
By the way I think geeks are rather nice to be around much better then jocks or regular girls.

it's ok.. and i agree with you about geeks....
Back to top Go down
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
nymphie

PostSubject: Re: I need a member fantage acc??   I need a member fantage acc?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 2:09 pm

Ah well at least you are not flaming me with grammar mistakes.
Back to top Go down
kateyperry221
Senior Fantagian
kateyperry221

PostSubject: Re: I need a member fantage acc??   I need a member fantage acc?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 2:16 pm

nymphie wrote:
Ah well at least you are not flaming me with grammar mistakes.

Very Happy that is true... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
nymphie

PostSubject: Re: I need a member fantage acc??   I need a member fantage acc?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 2:27 pm

Anyway you still need to work on your grammar and spelling. If you don't nobody will take you seriously and anything you say or consider will not matter. Yes,i'm a geek and I'm proud.
Back to top Go down
kateyperry221
Senior Fantagian
kateyperry221

PostSubject: Re: I need a member fantage acc??   I need a member fantage acc?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 2:41 pm

nymphie wrote:
Anyway you still need to work on your grammar and spelling. If you don't nobody will take you seriously and anything you say or consider will not matter. Yes,i'm a geek and I'm proud.

Ok..and if your a geek it's okay with me sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Monsterbunny
Dedicated Fantagian
Monsterbunny

PostSubject: Re: I need a member fantage acc??   I need a member fantage acc?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:21 pm

DUDE!!!nymphie stop telling people how to type gosh!!!ur not our moms so dont tell us how to rite ok?gosh rite now i feel like i want to punch u
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: I need a member fantage acc??   I need a member fantage acc?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:24 pm

mjmjrocks05 wrote:
DUDE!!!nymphie stop telling people how to type gosh!!!ur not our moms so dont tell us how to rite ok?gosh rite now i feel like i want to punch u

She can punch harder than you. (: It's just when you guys how up and become something like, I don't know, a novelist or something, you're just going to fail in that.

Hemhemhem... I am going to rephrase what you said.

Dude, Nymphie, stop telling people how to type! Gosh! Your not our moms so don't tell us how to write, okay? Gosh, right now I feel like I want to punch you!

But, I would've put that even more nicely.
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: I need a member fantage acc??   I need a member fantage acc?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:55 pm

nymphie wrote:

WOW.
JUST WOW.

Are you seriously writing a paragraph JUST to bash her post?
I understand- WE ALL understand- that you're passionate about how people write, but this is too much.

You really have no right to tell people that they're posts are useless and you have no right to tell people how to type, believe it or not.
Back to top Go down
♥cherry♥
Senior Fantagian
♥cherry♥

PostSubject: Re: I need a member fantage acc??   I need a member fantage acc?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:13 pm

Nymphie is trying to show off. Fuk u nymhie
Back to top Go down
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
nymphie

PostSubject: Re: I need a member fantage acc??   I need a member fantage acc?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:34 pm

@Sissy: Goodness me,I did not know you thought I was a show off, also you did not need to curse at me. It makes you sound so thick at the moment.

@mjmjrocks Do we need to go over this again *pats*

@Sjeesh Listen, I don't have a right to but I do have the right to urge them too. Also how is this to much just because I posted a calm logical post does not mean I'm overdoing it.

You guys seem to think I'm a little weirdo for posting my reply. But I'm trying to help them, not harm them.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: I need a member fantage acc??   I need a member fantage acc?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:54 pm

Jeez. As soon as I get my mod privileges, I'm locking this topic so we can all be friendly again.

@HPF: Dude. Do not go around correcting people's grammar for no good reason. Sure, grammar and spelling are important, but in the end the message is even more. Anyway, the OP was just trying to do something that's fun to her, and you do not need to start a fight over it. Just close the tab and move on.

I think I would be less disappointed had you not been so, well, rude and elitist. You do not tell people that "But once again the behavior of a noob will not fully understand this post". You're extremely intelligent, but that does not give you a right to go around pretending like you're some kind of Einstein.

@kateyperry221: Chilll. Just because HPF blew up at you, that gives you no right to out-right offend her. Using ad hominems. And she's correct, to an extent. Your grammar and spelling need not be perfect, but at least try to respect your language a bit, all right?

@Sissy: You weren't even in this discussion at first, and I must admit neither was I, so try to say something productive.

@Mjmjrocks: Don't bring up topics from other discussions. That just causes everything to snowball.

@SJ: Thank you for the only civil post in this discussion.
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: I need a member fantage acc??   I need a member fantage acc?? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:58 pm

nymphie wrote:
@Sjeesh Listen, I don't have a right to but I do have the right to urge them too. Also how is this to much just because I posted a calm logical post does not mean I'm overdoing it.

nymphie wrote:
"But once again the behavior of a noob will not fully understand this post"
"Please, do not post something without editing all of this its rather
annoying, and it makes you look absolutely dumb as a bag of bricks."

^^^Honestly, if you want to tell somebody that they need to review their posts, then you should probably take the time to do the same. Insulting people isn't going to do anything, and the last thing you want to do when trying to help a person is to act as if you are higher than they are, yet you're scratching your head wondering why people are STILL typing a certain way. Might I suggest a different way to get your point across?

"Do you really have to type like this? I mean, nobody can understand you...and it's slightly annoying to me...please, you don't have to post a million emoticons. It's considered spam and if you ask any moderator in their right mind they'll tell you that it's not appreciated on the forum. It's not like you have to type and write like the Queen of England but please put some effort into your posts."

Better yet? Ignore it.
Back to top Go down
kateyperry221
Senior Fantagian
kateyperry221

PostSubject: Re: I need a member fantage acc??   I need a member fantage acc?? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:20 pm

Makkine wrote:
Jeez. As soon as I get my mod privileges, I'm locking this topic so we can all be friendly again.

@HPF: Dude. Do not go around correcting people's grammar for no good reason. Sure, grammar and spelling are important, but in the end the message is even more. Anyway, the OP was just trying to do something that's fun to her, and you do not need to start a fight over it. Just close the tab and move on.

I think I would be less disappointed had you not been so, well, rude and elitist. You do not tell people that "But once again the behavior of a noob will not fully understand this post". You're extremely intelligent, but that does not give you a right to go around pretending like you're some kind of Einstein.

@kateyperry221: Chilll. Just because HPF blew up at you, that gives you no right to out-right offend her. Using ad hominems. And she's correct, to an extent. Your grammar and spelling need not be perfect, but at least try to respect your language a bit, all right?

@Sissy: You weren't even in this discussion at first, and I must admit neither was I, so try to say something productive.

@Mjmjrocks: Don't bring up topics from other discussions. That just causes everything to snowball.

@SJ: Thank you for the only civil post in this discussion.

ur kinda right about that and he sounds a little offensive when he post that thing on...thats what turned me on...i felt like to tell him some words he thought that no one will EVER say!!
Back to top Go down
Monsterbunny
Dedicated Fantagian
Monsterbunny

PostSubject: Re: I need a member fantage acc??   I need a member fantage acc?? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:52 pm

i dont think nymphie should tell us wat to do and dont pat me gosh i aint a little kid and im petty sure i can punch harder than her AND im pretty sure im onlder than her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need a member fantage acc??   I need a member fantage acc?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need a member fantage acc??
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next