Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Tryouts, contests, and etc. on Fantage

Go down 
+8
FrEeWiErD
MsJoyMaeda
T
Kandi
LinkKirby
S
no
12 posters
AuthorMessage
no
Passionate Fantagian

Tryouts, contests, and etc. on Fantage Empty
PostSubject: Tryouts, contests, and etc. on Fantage   Tryouts, contests, and etc. on Fantage Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:55 pm

Tryouts
Everyone, even the people who don't play anymore, know about "tryouts", right?
Yep, that's what I thought. Well, there are all sorts of tryouts.
"Val" tryouts
"BFF" tryouts
and...
Oh yeah, those are basically the only ones I see.
PATHETIC.
Oh brother clucky... what has Fantage come to? Dumb little kids who like to date online? Stuck up brats who don't have any friends that they need a BFF online? Pedofiles? Well, there's always that.
*sigh*
As always, I'm not naming anyone. I'm just tired of it. Who knows who's behind the other computer?
Think about it, it's like... your parents making you date, or become BFFs someone who you have never seen before, heard of, or know anything about.
And they're basing it off of your favorite color, animal, song, and outfit on Fantage.
Like I said before, PATHETIC.
It's a waste of time.
I mean, yeah, we've all gotten to know someone on Fantage and then... never talked to them again. We buddied them and had a few laughs and then *poof* BEDTIME.
But that's usually the last you see of them, unless you know them personally, or you're actually able to stay together. If you are, kudos to you.
But still, I wish they'd stop. When I log in, and end up in downtown all I see are "VAL TRYOUTS AT MY PLCCCCCCCCCCCCCC" filling up the screen.
If only you could say "shut up" on Fantage.
But nooooo! We're allowed to almost say cuss words but a simple shut up is completely HORRIBLE.
COME ON!
Okay... getting off track, sorry... (maybe I'll do a rant about that later... *insert evil smiley face*)
OH, BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!
"Mom tryouts" "Dad tryouts" and "kid tryouts"
*raises an eyebrow* They really don't bother me. I just don't like them personally.

Contests
Anyone else here hate some of those contests?
*raises hand*
Yeah, I hate them.
There are some that are okay... but some just blow my mind. It seriously makes me think "WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?"
Like... American Idol contests, (or tryouts, it falls into both categories) because, really? Even if I went there, I couldn't sing type my favorite songs! American Idol is about SINGING, is it not? And I'm pretty sure you can't hear people when they type.
"Hmmm let's judge!" (Thinking: "Okay, I can't judge by sound so I'll use my favorite songs! Well, brittny844LOL sung "Baby" by Justin Bieber and I LOVE JUSTIN BEIBER! So, she wins! But OMGITSSPONGEBOB's song... well, I didn't even know it, so he loses, and... (etc, etc....)
I think you get the point. *insert sarcastic smile here*
I have nothing against the old Fashion Shows, where you hosted them, so I'm not going to rant about that. But...
"Pretty contests"
I'll admit, I am guilty of going to these. I used to, but I stopped. I went to them when I was younger... so conceited... Haha, anyway, they're so bias. It's just... I don't mind them but really? I wish the younger ones understood that it doesn't matter how you look. But... alas.
There are so many more, but I can't remember them. But American Idol contests are top on my lists. Oi...

etc
Hide and Seek annoys me too. How are you supposed to hide and be found? It's just... oi...
High schools? I think it's utterly hilarious that these... little children want to go to high school! And if you go, it's not even set up the right way! I always though it would be awesome to go to school in Fantage and stuff, and switch classes, but nothings set up for it! Maybe if Fantage could add on a few rooms to the pet school, or even make a school! it would completely epic! I should go email them about that. I'm going to go do that... in a while.

Well, basically all that stuff is just them doing what they want to do in real life. Have a boyfriend/ girlfriend, be a mom, go to highschool...
But really, online dating isn't something you should do.
No, seriously, don't do it.
Ever.

*insert smile smiley here* Yes, it was a rant. But not one of my mad ones. Except for the beginning, because I seriously don't like online dating. But yeah, I really dislike most of that stuff.
But they're not going to stop, and there's no way to stop it, so I'll have to deal with it.
Have a nice night day/night.

Last edited by tahtahtah on Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts, contests, and etc. on Fantage   Tryouts, contests, and etc. on Fantage Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:08 pm

Ah I agree with you in many ways, but I did quite enjoy hide and go seek back in my day. I played it about every option I could get, xD.

Except back in beta times, the self hosted fashion shows were cool, they were fun. And we hosted pilgrimage journeys when the forest first opened... NOW THAT, was fun. XD
Bring back teh internetzz memories.

And online dating gets me too, thats just the one thing I never did. Especially since it wasn't that hard to get to know the boys at my school and actually start dating one. Except in middle school when you "go out," you go outside. (Haha).

But you can't be mad at all these things, because of them, you can meet true best friends. Like my best friend Cymidei. We met in one of the fantage competitions, (back when M personally hosted them,) We first met battling it out in the competition, and then we talked, and I found that we actually had a lot in common. So We promised to just tie with each other so we'd both win. (Except I kind of ruined that... but the thought was still there!) And we've been best friends ever since. So If I'd never branched out and went to those annoying events, I'd have never met her. So you must think about the positives too.
Back to top Go down
LinkKirby
Junior Fantagian
LinkKirby

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts, contests, and etc. on Fantage   Tryouts, contests, and etc. on Fantage Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:33 pm

I remember I use to do tht :O

It is so stupid!!!

I mean I have been on fanatge for A LONG TIME and I have MANY ACCOUNTS!!! But Really?

Fantage has changed in the past years...

I miss the old fantage! None of tht new junk they have today!
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts, contests, and etc. on Fantage   Tryouts, contests, and etc. on Fantage Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:15 pm

The BFF and Val tryouts are the post pointless wastes of time...

All you do is answer the STUPIDEST questions and the person who is wearing the best clothes get chosen.

As for the mom/dad type things:

I don't see what's wrong with it. If people want to dress up and act like little kids and babies, that's their choice.

High Schools:
When Fantagians could buy 20 chairs and tables, that pretty much KILLED schools for me. At first, there was cheerleading and games, and now all you do is sit around and wait for the teacher to say something.

Last edited by SjeeshBack on Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LinkKirby
Junior Fantagian
LinkKirby

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts, contests, and etc. on Fantage   Tryouts, contests, and etc. on Fantage Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:24 pm

ikr

stupid
Back to top Go down
T
Senior Fantagian
T

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts, contests, and etc. on Fantage   Tryouts, contests, and etc. on Fantage Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:21 pm

I use to go to high schools... but I just quit.
And I agree with you too.
Something like that happened to me too... someone had American Idol and they chose the winner by their favorite song.
I've never been interested in getting a "val" or anything, I find it pointless to me.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts, contests, and etc. on Fantage   Tryouts, contests, and etc. on Fantage Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:29 pm

All of these tryouts really seem to bug me. Hosting a high school is BORING!!!!!!!! Val tryouts seem to be Mad . Yeah, really Mad. American Idol tryouts? Are you kidding me? What if you say a line in the song and it doesn't come up for the other people? American Idol tryouts, LAME. And for BFF tryouts. What is up with that? I really don't mind "daycares" and "parties" and "adoption centers" but for tryouts, they are just too...blech.

Back to top Go down
FrEeWiErD
Senior Fantagian
FrEeWiErD

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts, contests, and etc. on Fantage   Tryouts, contests, and etc. on Fantage Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:26 pm

Ok i agree with ALL of u guyz
Val tryouts : STUPID BTW FOR THE PPL THA DONT KNOW VAL DAY OVER
Daycares : watever
BFF tryouts : again STUPID
american Idol : REALLY
Online dating : REALLY

Evil or Very Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad

I <3 BQQBIES - ( YEA I SUPPORT BREAST CASNCER ) alien

Last edited by FrEeWiErD on Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts, contests, and etc. on Fantage   Tryouts, contests, and etc. on Fantage Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:30 am

too many ppl saying "VAL TRYOUTS AT MY PLCCCC" and "WHO WANTS TOO BE MY VAL" its getting annoying
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts, contests, and etc. on Fantage   Tryouts, contests, and etc. on Fantage Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 3:42 pm

too many ppl saying "VAL TRYOUTS AT MY PLCCCC" and "WHO WANTS TOO BE MY VAL" its getting annoying

THANK YOU AVATAR FAN.

It's not fair that people are trying host schools, parties and chat, and people are just saying CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC over and over again -.-"
Back to top Go down
no
Passionate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts, contests, and etc. on Fantage   Tryouts, contests, and etc. on Fantage Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 7:02 pm

SjeeshBack wrote:

THANK YOU AVATAR FAN.

It's not fair that people are trying host schools, parties and chat, and people are just saying CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC over and over again -.-"

Will you marry me?
Back to top Go down
kaarinaqtpie
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts, contests, and etc. on Fantage   Tryouts, contests, and etc. on Fantage Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 9:46 am

Yeah theres to many VAL TRYOUTS and it gets agravating but its the other peoples actions we cant control the last time i went on fantage there were VAL TRYOUTS, KID TRYOUTS, FAMILY TRYOUTS and so on and i wish i could just block those comments people make on fantage like they say mean things just because they are upset. a person on fantage came up to me and said you have fish eyes, and then said ur ugly to me and after i heard that i was very upset so i reported that person but that didnt do any good. After i did that i just went to another place on fantage but being mean to people on something else doesnt mean you have to be a jerk.

why was 6 afraid of 7?.........7 8 9 i know not that funny xD
lol!
Back to top Go down
yvonnelol
Senior Fantagian
yvonnelol

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts, contests, and etc. on Fantage   Tryouts, contests, and etc. on Fantage Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 10:18 am

Val tryouts. Really? It's past Valentine's Day and they want one. It's going to be a LOT of days to wait for V-Day. Though, the American Idol rant was funny. How do you hear them sing? It's not right.
Back to top Go down
http://fantagestuff-yvonnelol.blogspot.com
Karen
Former Staff
Former Staff
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts, contests, and etc. on Fantage   Tryouts, contests, and etc. on Fantage Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 10:23 am

Thanks. But the friend part in your rant bugs me.
I made friends on Fantage when I was younger, like best friends, turned out we would hang out everyday until one day I found out about Xat and they were all there and we just made our friendship stronger. (until one day I introduced to only my besties Fantage japan and ruined everything) but anyways we were still friends since 08' and I'm never giving up now(;

Anyways I totally agree with everyhing else you said, and Sarah also. I miss fashion shows hosted at your own house, it was epic. Yeah. That's the word, epic. I wish Fantage would really stop being all nooby and change so much when there are so many veterans who miss the old Fantage and quit because of the new):

Himani, come back?

Kthx.
Bai.

-karen
Back to top Go down
Fantasygirl
Senior Fantagian
Fantasygirl

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts, contests, and etc. on Fantage   Tryouts, contests, and etc. on Fantage Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 2:25 pm

I love your rants!

Marry me?
Back to top Go down
http://coolstorybro.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts, contests, and etc. on Fantage   Tryouts, contests, and etc. on Fantage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tryouts, contests, and etc. on Fantage
Page 1 of 1