Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 fantage non mems

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
avatarfan2024
New Fantagian


Posts : 17
Join date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: fantage non mems    Wed May 04, 2011 8:53 pm

i think non mems should be able too get better items from the catalogs and from the events really im starting to hate the short girls hair.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dearheart1
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 472
Join date : 2011-04-01
Age : 18
Location : ALABAMA | Tornado Land :D |

PostSubject: Re: fantage non mems    Wed May 04, 2011 8:56 pm

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://daba.medianewsonline.com/
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 852
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: fantage non mems    Wed May 04, 2011 9:31 pm

The non member girls definitely need better hair.

It can't be that bad for Fantage's economy if they give the nons the same things they gave them a long time ago. Now they're just plain lazy with the non member hair. Am I the only one who's noticed that ALL of the non-member hair looks the same now? I mean, they give members hair that ACTUAL humans wear, what's so bad about then giving it to nons???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatarfan2024
New Fantagian


Posts : 17
Join date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: fantage non mems    Wed May 04, 2011 11:23 pm

ive notced the non mems hairs r so plain i mean short hair? cmon we non mem girls need longer hair! -.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5819
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: fantage non mems    Thu May 05, 2011 3:12 pm

Look at these two hairs!



They almost look the same! It bugs me! Really, fantage? Really!? You think that we wouldn't figure out it's like the same hair? I was about to quit!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: fantage non mems    Thu May 05, 2011 4:30 pm

fantage Long hair is beautiful hair no offense to some but your short makes us look like lezs just sayin'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 4587
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 16
Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: fantage non mems    Thu May 05, 2011 5:36 pm

Relora wrote:
fantage Long hair is beautiful hair no offense to some but your short makes us look like lezs just sayin'

I have short hair.
I'm straight, and could care less if I someone though I was les.
As a matter of fact, boys wear more comfortable clothing than woman, I would wear it if I could.
c: homophobe<3

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Fantasygirl
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 254
Join date : 2011-03-19
Age : 20
Location : The computer, silly!

PostSubject: Re: fantage non mems    Thu May 05, 2011 6:40 pm

I used to hate the fantage hair. I quit for like 2 years, and got back on cuz I got a membership... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://coolstorybro.forumotion.com
♥cherry♥
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 436
Join date : 2010-12-09
Location : Up your butt and around the corner

PostSubject: Re: fantage non mems    Thu May 05, 2011 8:26 pm

Their too lazy i agree and you know what else they do?? They just take the same hair AND MAKE IT A DIFFERENT COLOR

I'm a member but when my membership expires in 8 days imma be pizzed becuz they just make short hair gwd!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatarfan2024
New Fantagian


Posts : 17
Join date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: fantage non mems    Thu May 05, 2011 9:33 pm

they jut plain lazy to make up new hir styles
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: fantage non mems    Fri May 06, 2011 4:19 pm

Timegear wrote:
Relora wrote:
fantage Long hair is beautiful hair no offense to some but your short makes us look like lezs just sayin'

I have short hair.
I'm straight, and could care less if I someone though I was les.
As a matter of fact, boys wear more comfortable clothing than woman, I would wear it if I could.
c: homophobe<3

just 'cause i day that means i am a homophobe?really I have a bunch of bi friends and a gay friend(hes dah best trumpet playa eva) So maybe if i make a comment it could be a stupid opinion (dam opinion argument oh well)I even said no offense to some and I guess I should have clarified by saying really really really short hair like a bowl cut kinda look or maybe even shorter.Now hair a 3 inchs below the neck is actually fine but when its right there thats what I mean.

oh and I was talkin' about fantage not rl. shoulda fixed my sentence up ima gunna do that later I think Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Owl
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1589
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 19
Location : Owl City

PostSubject: Re: fantage non mems    Fri May 06, 2011 7:16 pm

I had sent Fantage an e-mail telling them to be more creative with the non-member hairstyles. They replied and asked me for feedback and ideas. I told them to change the hair-length, color, and styles. To be more creative; like two years ago the hair was great, no complaints and that now they're just using the same style only they made it even shorter or changed its color. They didn't listen d:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fudgyswirl.wordpress.com
avatarfan2024
New Fantagian


Posts : 17
Join date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: fantage non mems    Fri May 06, 2011 7:24 pm

great idea i was gunna send them an email but i didnt know wha to type
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 852
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: fantage non mems    Fri May 06, 2011 9:14 pm

♥bliss wrote:
I had sent Fantage an e-mail telling them to be more creative with the non-member hairstyles. They replied and asked me for feedback and ideas. I told them to change the hair-length, color, and styles. To be more creative; like two years ago the hair was great, no complaints and that now they're just using the same style only they made it even shorter or changed its color. They didn't listen d:

No offense but Fantage gets hundreds of emails a day concerning the exact same topic and I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't much of a change in their hair, honestly. Neutral The same people that answer Fantage emails probably aren't the artists who make the hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5449
Join date : 2010-01-29
Location : Loading...

PostSubject: Re: fantage non mems    Fri May 06, 2011 10:50 pm

Relora wrote:
fantage Long hair is beautiful hair no offense to some but your short makes us look like lezs just sayin'

I'm sorry, but having short hair doesn't make people look like "Lez" I had short hair and I'm straight. But Fantage needs money to keep the site running smoothly, so they need advantages and disadvantages. There are about two long length hairstyles, the old ones. The blonde pigtailish type and the brown long curly type.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pommu-pon
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1597
Join date : 2011-05-09
Age : 18
Location : wwwwww

PostSubject: Re: fantage non mems    Fri May 13, 2011 6:10 am

Relora was talking about Fantage, not real life. Off course in real life people don't look like lezs with short hair. But on Fantage, I kinda agree about the fact that nearly all of the non-member hair is short and makes people look weird. Because so many of the girls would have short hair and the boys would have short hair too?...
And it's especially weird on Fantage EU, since most of the players on it are non-members...
I remember 6 months ago I sent an email about the non-member stuff and unfairness and all. They just sent back something like



"We are sorry for your inconvinience. To purchase premium member items, you must become a premium member..."

I didn't ask anything about premium member stuff being available to non-members though...
._.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3257
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 102
Location : How am I supposed to know? D; LOCATING MYSELF IS HARD.

PostSubject: Re: fantage non mems    Sat May 14, 2011 6:55 am

ok really i agree with u. i am a mem, but i really want non members to have fun too. There are some long hair for mems like the level locked item, some other hair with a ribbon, and loads of other stuff. but u can but with ecoins! and the long hair for non mems are the long brown braids and the yellow pigtails. there are some purple and blue colors too but thats only for 150 and u have more ecoins than that.if u like this send me a private message!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://underworld.forumotions.in
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4920
Join date : 2011-02-28
Age : 14
Location : heaven

PostSubject: Re: fantage non mems    Sat May 14, 2011 5:36 pm

I agree with the people who said non members should have more long hair I don't like the short grey hair. They should make non-members more clothing like members and longer pretty hair
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantagegeekymustaches.wordpress.com
casie19
New Fantagian


Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-03-06
Age : 22
Location : In yo cheez burger, foo'.>:)

PostSubject: Re: fantage non mems    Sat May 14, 2011 6:03 pm

affraid Hey, can someone one tell me how to have my own profile picture?
That would help alot....

Thanks! (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: fantage non mems    Sat May 14, 2011 6:09 pm

Casie wrong place to post this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 852
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: fantage non mems    Sat May 14, 2011 6:32 pm

Mitsuki wrote:
Relora was talking about Fantage, not real life. Off course in real life people don't look like lezs with short hair. But on Fantage, I kinda agree about the fact that nearly all of the non-member hair is short and makes people look weird. Because so many of the girls would have short hair and the boys would have short hair too?...
And it's especially weird on Fantage EU, since most of the players on it are non-members...
I remember 6 months ago I sent an email about the non-member stuff and unfairness and all. They just sent back something like



"We are sorry for your inconvinience. To purchase premium member items, you must become a premium member..."

I didn't ask anything about premium member stuff being available to non-members though...
._.


Well it's not like they're just going to bust their butts making people who are using their services for free pay comfortable and I honestly believe that the reason Fantage is making non member items so horrible and giving members AMAZING items if because they want you to buy their ecoins and membership.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 4587
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 16
Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: fantage non mems    Sat May 14, 2011 6:35 pm

Relora wrote:
Timegear wrote:
Relora wrote:
fantage Long hair is beautiful hair no offense to some but your short makes us look like lezs just sayin'

I have short hair.
I'm straight, and could care less if I someone though I was les.
As a matter of fact, boys wear more comfortable clothing than woman, I would wear it if I could.
c: homophobe<3

just 'cause i day that means i am a homophobe?really I have a bunch of bi friends and a gay friend(hes dah best trumpet playa eva) So maybe if i make a comment it could be a stupid opinion (dam opinion argument oh well)I even said no offense to some and I guess I should have clarified by saying really really really short hair like a bowl cut kinda look or maybe even shorter.Now hair a 3 inchs below the neck is actually fine but when its right there thats what I mean.

oh and I was talkin' about fantage not rl. shoulda fixed my sentence up ima gunna do that later I think Razz
Well, you made it sound like being a "les" is offensive. n.n"
and, my hair is above 3 inches, its shorter than that. o.o
Fantage eh?
Also, how can someone look les? óuó

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Blue
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3257
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 102
Location : How am I supposed to know? D; LOCATING MYSELF IS HARD.

PostSubject: Re: fantage non mems    Sun May 15, 2011 1:27 am

oh i'm really sorry but you know that membership is for 6 dollars and ecoins for ten dollars. so buy any and you can buy some mem stuff too And when you become a mem 1000 ecoins will get saved to your account this is for monthly!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://underworld.forumotions.in
mayanm
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2088
Join date : 2011-05-14
Age : 17
Location : Noitacol. It's a location all right!

PostSubject: Re: fantage non mems    Sun May 15, 2011 1:38 am

I agree that non mems should get more. But the point is, is that the fantage team uses the money that we spend to buy membership. If they kept supplying clothes or hair for the non mems, then there is no reason to be a mem. The fantage team would not get the money and fantage will be no more. so everything is okay the way it is and if the non mems want long hair, then it is best that they buy ecoins or membership. thats the way it is guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ya0i0taku
New Fantagian


Posts : 2
Join date : 2011-05-28
Age : 15
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: fantage non mems    Sat May 28, 2011 11:54 am

I just stopped getting the hair that I didn't like cuz they look really weird. The mems get hair that actually look alright while the non mems get the same hair again a lot. And usually there is only one new piece for the nons and like 3 or 4 new items for the mems! Exclamation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: fantage non mems    Today at 2:58 pm

Back to top Go down
 
fantage non mems
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 100 Subs/1000 pageviews Fantage Party!
» fantage comic
» Jumpstart Is Way Worse Than Fantage
» Fantage VS. WitchMe
» Fantage Series - Never Ending Friends

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Fantage :: Fantage Screenshots-
Jump to: