Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Computers on fantage?

Go down 
+7
Pommu-pon
dearheart1
alex
FrEeWiErD
Destiny_Forever
Kandi
Blackrose
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

Computers on fantage? Empty
PostSubject: Computers on fantage?   Computers on fantage? Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 3:43 pm

if you haven't noticed on fantage, their r like ppl roaming around in expensive member clothes and stuff and when ever u click on their id fone or ask them something they seem to never reply, anyways 2 of them r named:

wilson866
lil_rabbit

Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: Computers on fantage?   Computers on fantage? Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:21 pm

I'm almost positive that a lot of people on Fantage are frozen but I doubt that Fantage has computers roaming around. They MAY just have mods walk to see what's going on Fantage as far as dating and cussing, etc. goes (They aren't doing a good job at it though -.-")

Are you SURE they aren't on No Chat? If so they can't send nor receive messages from anybody but Fantage moderators.

Why does it matter that they're in member clothes?
Back to top Go down
Destiny_Forever
Regular Fantagian
Destiny_Forever

PostSubject: Re: Computers on fantage?   Computers on fantage? Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:53 am

Well me and my friend knew this girl names _Demi_ she was a non member she was sweet and all then she told us she was a moderator so i made her prove it then she went downtown and there was this one dude being rude and she banned him and he POOFED!!!She asked if i wanted to be a mod and i sed ya so she talked to the owner manager of fantage and had them e-mail me to become one!I didnt get it though because they sed i need to go around fantage and watch what goes on!At the end of this month if i did a good job and i was nice and helpful to ppl i will get to be a mod!!!!!!!!!!!Maybe they do have computer ppl just sittin around!Their are some weird ppl who make u think that!!My friend on there her name is youwishyouwereme and shes a mod!!AAH scary :-(
Back to top Go down
FrEeWiErD
Senior Fantagian
FrEeWiErD

PostSubject: Re: Computers on fantage?   Computers on fantage? Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:16 am

i wanna be a mod because its BUGS ME that LOTS of people are rude and mean and i CAN'T do ANYTHING about it !!! I WANNA B A MOD SOO BAD !!! if u c me on fantage my name is : starrypudding

We No Speak Americano alien

i <3 BQQBIES ( YEA I SUPPORT BREAST CANCER ) What a Face

Harder Better Faster Stronger its l!ke falling in DIGITAL LOVE clown

Im SO Bulletproof its l!ke going In For The Kill Cool

http://www.ripleys.com/
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: Computers on fantage?   Computers on fantage? Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:48 am

Destiny_Forever wrote:
Well me and my friend knew this girl names _Demi_ she was a non member she was sweet and all then she told us she was a moderator so i made her prove it then she went downtown and there was this one dude being rude and she banned him and he POOFED!!!She asked if i wanted to be a mod and i sed ya so she talked to the owner manager of fantage and had them e-mail me to become one!I didnt get it though because they sed i need to go around fantage and watch what goes on!At the end of this month if i did a good job and i was nice and helpful to ppl i will get to be a mod!!!!!!!!!!!Maybe they do have computer ppl just sittin around!Their are some weird ppl who make u think that!!My friend on there her name is youwishyouwereme and shes a mod!!AAH scary :-(

I doubt that whoever you were talking to was a mod.

1) Fantage isn't going to let children run around Fantage and start modding.
2) It's not that hard to open up two tabs and close one to make it look like you banned people.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Computers on fantage?   Computers on fantage? Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 5:19 pm

Computers on fantage? Well, when you play multi player games(fashion show etc.) theres sometimes these 'people' that have names like "dragoslavastar, cindypop" etc. and they are just computer so you have someone to play with in a multi game. They dont "roam" around; right after a fashion show you won't be able to see them. Hoep I help:D
Back to top Go down
dearheart1
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Computers on fantage?   Computers on fantage? Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 8:24 pm

I don't know. There are these people in the limited clothes, all with a level 1 on their idFone. It looks like they have rare usernames, I guess not. I don't know, all they can do is wave and cry.
Back to top Go down
http://daba.medianewsonline.com/
Pommu-pon
Loyal Fantagian
Pommu-pon

PostSubject: Re: Computers on fantage?   Computers on fantage? Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 5:41 am

Did you not know they existed? They come in like every multi-player game if someone's been waiting for ages without somebody else to play with.
I don't think they usually roam around Fantage though. I think they're just used in the games.
I'm on Fantage EU too and there you don't see anyone with rare names or even underscores
"_"

Hope that helped ^ ^

P.S.: By the way, I'm new here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: Computers on fantage?   Computers on fantage? Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 3:48 pm

yea, i wont help. poeple bug me in general. sometimes i overreact to it. everyone gets on my nerves...... Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Rock N Roll
Junior Fantagian
Rock N Roll

PostSubject: Re: Computers on fantage?   Computers on fantage? Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:00 pm

OMG ur rite bc i play a muti-playa pet game with someone, and i never saw them b4they clicked on my person to play with, and there always a member. Then after i dont see them,
PS my name on fantage is

feirce_puppy_lol so if ya see me Say hi! Oh and can anyone make me a mod? it be cool thx. TTYL
Back to top Go down
♥cherry♥
Senior Fantagian
♥cherry♥

PostSubject: Re: Computers on fantage?   Computers on fantage? Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:26 pm

OMG I THINK THEIRS MODS YOU KNOW WHY?? Okay whenever i go on a server after school theres always a girl with the SAME PINK SCOOTER AND THE SAME PINK MOTHERS DAY SHIRT AND THE SAME PINK HELMET and whenever i click that person their always a level 1!!!! and they all have different names so i think their all mods!
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Computers on fantage?   Computers on fantage? Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:27 pm

sissy769 wrote:
OMG I THINK THEIRS MODS YOU KNOW WHY?? Okay whenever i go on a server after school theres always a girl with the SAME PINK SCOOTER AND THE SAME PINK MOTHERS DAY SHIRT AND THE SAME PINK HELMET and whenever i click that person their always a level 1!!!! and they all have different names so i think their all mods!

that's what i'm talking bout!
Back to top Go down
pat
Veteran Fantagian
pat

PostSubject: Re: Computers on fantage?   Computers on fantage? Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:46 am

I swear i keep seeing the same people too! and btw there is bots on fantage for games i click multiplayer on the pet games on a low server and no one is at pet town and in a sec someone joins
Back to top Go down
https://http:/youtube.com/c/storster/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Computers on fantage?   Computers on fantage? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Computers on fantage?
Page 1 of 1