Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

so sorry 4 u- ah stori

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: so sorry 4 u- ah stori   Thu May 12, 2011 6:33 pm

Makkine wrote:
i can write the fan?
shur bat tak cr'dit plz

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: so sorry 4 u- ah stori   Thu May 12, 2011 7:54 pm

Thus, in the future, plets of all evil now! To stop the evil twin, so to have many heroes !!!!! But the battle between the star who ????? Will they have a machine that we love so , has a more powerful! ! However, as the mother of evil is approaching too dangerous to come soon. Note that particular attention is given to the mother of evil. Why bad? ? ? ?

Well, the first child of gay lovers, (I think her name is Mary Sue )!!!!!! change is coming to the green color of her eyes super! It means that the power and she too! Will happen in the future ????? It already is the future so I can answer!

Continued .....

It has been continued? Mary Sue has become the basis of her evil brother, but not for long but everyone is still alive! She calls the magnificent power of lightsaber, green has become all too! "Green is the color of power, " she says!

Everyone is angry, her hair is red! Instead of calling on a cheerful child, he opened its mouth! Mission is to accept it! The other main character, so you can totally destroy the straightness of his soul, he is a true hero! , Move around a young hero! Hey destructive power of green!

The Greatest Hero, through the base, so he destroys the true nature of the green to have a storm! "No! Please note! Power and passion of the red explosion!"

"The reason I use that, you know!"

"Descartes!" She has been a sudden everyone was screaming !!!!!! clear, "Why do you base that ????"

Descartes also laughed a lot, will start a little dance. But he was smiling more than dance. Descartes has been very conservative so at all times. (?: He told me there really is unrealistic because the facts can not remember the story of the truth ?????) take over!

"But I also have a secret!" says Mary Sue said. "My name is actually an abbreviation for Marie Antoinette!"

"We can not love !!!!!" Rene Descartes is crying. "We have a different time period is !!!!"

"back to Marie Curie, Marie !!!!" says Marie said.

"She is a different country, and the time !!!!!!"

"I have another secret!" Mary said. And she too says it is in Austria. Descartes only, said a lot of confusion and Australia believe her! ! The color blue is the color of chaos Q! !!!!!

Rene Descartes to laugh too. He laughed like a lot! ! But again, exercise! His Cartesian philosophy that makes sense, because a lot of things established, it is that makes me happy! He is confused! The Australian !!!!!!

"I can not marry Marie Curie, polonium !!!!!!" she too has said Rene Descartes. Polonium is so not like bullies, fell on Rene Descartes, he died. Because he is her brother, and Marie Antoinette, and crying, she was beheaded !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a sad day for France. DDDD : BUT MAYBE NOT FOR POLAND????????

Oh, the Americans came? ! All fixed! ! timestream is back to normal. : DDDDDDD

Sorry for my English, I do not know how to speak the language well. I am one of the Google translation, and I do not think much has helped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FreedoM 4EVA
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: so sorry 4 u- ah stori   Fri May 13, 2011 12:42 pm

3 words. Oh God Almighty.
9 words and an extra thing. What In The World Is This Supposed To Be?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: so sorry 4 u- ah stori   Fri May 13, 2011 3:52 pm

wowz dis ish like grat i mean dis is jhust amashing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: so sorry 4 u- ah stori   Fri May 13, 2011 5:41 pm

scratch The way you typed it seems to be...confusing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: so sorry 4 u- ah stori   Fri May 13, 2011 7:20 pm

OH MY GOD
THAT FANFIC
MY HEAD
IMPLODED
HOLY
OMFG
/dies
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: so sorry 4 u- ah stori   Sat May 14, 2011 10:04 am

candyfan4ever wrote:
scratch The way you typed it seems to be...confusing.

psh y'll wold dink dat but it aint dat hard gerl /shot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: so sorry 4 u- ah stori   Sat May 14, 2011 11:37 am

Thank you for kind comments! I thank the author is just getting started! Q! a!
@ free: This is a story, and derivative works of the great stories that her !!!!! If you do not understand is a troll!
@ Rirora: Thank you but please use proper grammar and spelling !!!!! I'm learning a language, and it is difficult you !!!!!
@ Candyfan4eva is: You troll! ! I have tried to prevent confusion !!!!! why are you saying that ?????!?!?!?!?
@ Blair: I hope that soon all the problems related to your head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ii77ll
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: so sorry 4 u- ah stori   Sat May 14, 2011 11:46 am

the story is really good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: so sorry 4 u- ah stori   Tue May 17, 2011 5:11 pm

Makkine wrote:
Thank you for kind comments! I thank the author is just getting started! Q! a!
@ free: This is a story, and derivative works of the great stories that her !!!!! If you do not understand is a troll!
@ Rirora: Thank you but please use proper grammar and spelling !!!!! I'm learning a language, and it is difficult you !!!!!
@ Candyfan4eva is: You troll! ! I have tried to prevent confusion !!!!! why are you saying that ?????!?!?!?!?
@ Blair: I hope that soon all the problems related to your head.

my names not rirora lolz

Your second sentence to me just seemed to not connect well in my brain.not a clue why though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: so sorry 4 u- ah stori   Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:49 pm

o u gays
srry 4 nt poostn
i had
naw imspratn ),:
is bak tho ^_^
kk
chptr 5
bnjmin wuz eenn daa strits hey bro r u okai? sed hes siesterd superlesbiankick24xx ya im fain said bnjmin oh sis superlesbiankick24xx u r so hawt wanna dt ew u r strait no wundr u r in da strits u r strait whu wnts a strait kid'?!?"?! ten this supr meenie vilan cams and ez lik i do hanmaahaahaahah OMG NO BNJMIN DONTT but bnjmin strtd 2 plai mozrt on peeano and wuz like srry zis bat no 1 liks me so bai and bnjmin jind the veelan dad and dadddd superlesbiankick24xx sed bnjmin jonin evul veelna oh no sed sssuke oh no sed kiku we shud hav abortd hem he suh a dispaointmnt Sad yah i no sed superlesbiankick24xx and al of sasks 904902849074238y4327498324092804038402497283947740we7r8974074908264064723437242304324038432740327482469343204 san and daghter cum hey we wil defet benjamin
yay sad kiku an sask
yay sad superlesbiankick24xx
no sed bnjmin
ten tei went 2 defet hem

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: so sorry 4 u- ah stori   Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:32 pm

@ Relora: I was saying, it's learning a new language was difficult. If your grammar and spelling is incorrect, I will learn English badly !!!!!!!!

Also, sorry to call you Rirora, I just learned how to type a name!

@ Story Writer: Thanks for the great story! It was developed so that your character is me, the feeling a lot better!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: so sorry 4 u- ah stori   Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:02 pm

Actually Relora isn't a real name in the English language I just made it up. I want you to know that so you won't make mistakes in the future. Also your soo lucky. I have wanted to be Bilingual or trilingual since I was 8.
I am sure learning a new language is difficult best of luck to you ^^

The story brings out so much character in me. It's just so real.

Actually there is name for stories like this, where the story uses a certain ethnic groups way of speaking. sadly the word for it has eluded me at the moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so sorry 4 u- ah stori   Today at 11:30 am

Back to top Go down

so sorry 4 u- ah stori
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Creations :: Literature-
Jump to: