Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Do you believe that the world is gonna end on May 21st?
Yes
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
No
79%
 79% [ 23 ]
Sorta, Kinda, Maybe
21%
 21% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 29
 

AuthorMessage
FreedoM 4EVA
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1680
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 19
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine!   Sun May 15, 2011 10:54 am

The world will end by sometime, but that's not at 2012. People have different ideas and thoughts, some are true while some are not. If any of you people are news "lovers", then you will see that in the UAE (where I live), there where 2 couples who made advertisements on the roads (those huge bullet boards) and said in it, "The world will on April 2011(I'm not sure, it's either end of April or beginning of May)" And guess what? All of us are yet alive. They said that the Bible has that the world will end on April 2011. They are really trying to make Christianity bad by saying things and connecting it to their religion.

Before the world ends, there will be many signs for it, pointing the end.

Everyone thinks about the "last day" when you yet didn't live long. Now that you are sure that the world will not end, just enjoy every moment of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ashley808
New Fantagian


Posts : 19
Join date : 2011-05-15
Age : 17
Location : l.a and in justin biebers heart <3

PostSubject: Re: It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine!   Sun May 15, 2011 11:18 am

2012 is fake its just a movie to get u scared to think the worlds gonna end
Back to top Go down
View user profile
no
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 873
Join date : 2010-09-16
Age : 18
Location : no

PostSubject: Re: It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine!   Sun May 15, 2011 11:31 am

Okie Dokie, I'm gonna clear some stuff up in one post.
*takes a deep breath*
I understand that these are everyone's opinions, and I'm not trying to be rude, so just hear me out.


Destiny_Forever,
I'm sorry, but I was quite confused on that topic...


Facebook and Abbey,
YOUR FORGOT THE BLACK HOLES THAT BE COMIN'!


Relora,
Okay, not bragging, not being mean, but the USA is the only country that has actually used nuclear bombs on another country. But it is a very good prediction. I could see that happening.


ZoeyZoom1324,
That is exactly what I was trying to say.


Fantage_Rules!**,
The movie 2012 came out after the theory the world would end then. The movie director probably wanted money, what kind of payment would they get for scaring us? Bad Karma? And I'm pretty sure they might be just as scared of the world ending as us.


♥bliss,
I put religion up there because "May 21st" is the supposed "Return of Crist". Because people are saying that Crist is going to come to Earth again and take everyone who hasn't sinned to Heaven. Also, the use of quotation marks there implies emphasis on the word or quoting. You could have just said the "Scientists predict the human race is going to die out". (Sorry for the writing lesson... it's seriously nothing against you. Just... really... bugging me.)
I do agree though, with everything else in your post. Except that, I was talking about May 21st. Not 2012.


SjeeshBack,
THANK. YOU. SOOOOO MUCH.


Liz,
Eh, it's nothing to be scared of, if the world ends, you won't be the ONLY one dying. Think of it like this;
All the people you hate, are probably going to die too.


Magdaleena,
Exactly, WHAT'S the point in knowing your future? Live life! Don't change it!


Rock N Roll,
You have an oxymoron in your post. Here, I'll quote it.
Quote :
But i do think that because of global warming and everything mankind is doing, there could be alot of NATURAL Disasters.
Because of MANKIND, NATURAL disasters will occur.
...You're contridicting yourself.


ashley808,
same thing I said to Fantage_Rules!**


*slams head on keyboard*
hgjm n vcvfg
You all probably think I'm a heartless person with nothing better to do than point out stuff in your posts.
...
Eh... nope.
I'm just a natural arguer (is that a word? if not... it is now.) Sorry, again, if you though this was mean, and I'm pretty sure SOMEONE is going to say something like "You wrote a whole post just to bash stuff."
...Was I bashing? Sorry.....
Anyway, thanks for taking the time to post on this. I'm gonna go run far, far, away so you guys can't come chasing after me with pitchforks and torches.
By the way, before I go hide, if I didn't say anything about your post, then this is for you;
Thank you random person. I completely agree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 4587
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 16
Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine!   Sun May 15, 2011 12:55 pm

Why of course the world is gonna end.
But I wont. I'll be living in my lush paradise that is a place full of ashes, my dear.
I have sinned, dear god, I'm ATHEIST, actually! But why be a fool and scream? I'll just dress up in the coolest way possible, grab my bow and arrow, and begin to survive. BD
To any other survivers, I'll see ya in the lovely world filled with ash. I promise we'll have fun. c:
And if it doesn't end, well, it wont end! And we'll keep on living miserable human life forever. :3

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2261
Join date : 2010-04-26
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

PostSubject: Re: It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine!   Sun May 15, 2011 1:38 pm

Oh, so you meant the return of Christ?
I thought you meant something 2012-esque kind of stuff. Embarassed

I've heard it's gonna happen within my lifetime, but not this soon. I've got things to look forward to!

Such as my school finally getting done and revamped(it has been under construction for a year and a half now, while I and the rest of my class were going to a temporary school. Can't wait for it to finish), summer holidays(which will be about a week longer than usual for me), my Finnish cousins coming for a visit... I don't want the rapture to happen in less than a week! Sad

...hypothetically speaking, that is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magdaleen-96.deviantart.com
no
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 873
Join date : 2010-09-16
Age : 18
Location : no

PostSubject: Re: It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine!   Sun May 15, 2011 9:42 pm

Timegear wrote:
Why of course the world is gonna end.
But I wont. I'll be living in my lush paradise that is a place full of ashes, my dear.
I have sinned, dear god, I'm ATHEIST, actually! But why be a fool and scream? I'll just dress up in the coolest way possible, grab my bow and arrow, and begin to survive. BD
To any other survivers, I'll see ya in the lovely world filled with ash. I promise we'll have fun. c:
And if it doesn't end, well, it wont end! And we'll keep on living miserable human life forever. :3
^^ An Atheist you say? Well, I welcome you! I'm not any religion at all. None. Never cared. I shall see you in the land of ash, and we can make ash castles together! And name them Ash! And Pikachu! :3 I look forward to it, my friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 4587
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 16
Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine!   Sun May 15, 2011 10:47 pm

tahtahtah wrote:
Timegear wrote:
Why of course the world is gonna end.
But I wont. I'll be living in my lush paradise that is a place full of ashes, my dear.
I have sinned, dear god, I'm ATHEIST, actually! But why be a fool and scream? I'll just dress up in the coolest way possible, grab my bow and arrow, and begin to survive. BD
To any other survivers, I'll see ya in the lovely world filled with ash. I promise we'll have fun. c:
And if it doesn't end, well, it wont end! And we'll keep on living miserable human life forever. :3
^^ An Atheist you say? Well, I welcome you! I'm not any religion at all. None. Never cared. I shall see you in the land of ash, and we can make ash castles together! And name them Ash! And Pikachu! :3 I look forward to it, my friend.
I CALL PIKACHU

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
no
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 873
Join date : 2010-09-16
Age : 18
Location : no

PostSubject: Re: It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine!   Sun May 15, 2011 11:36 pm

Timegear wrote:
tahtahtah wrote:
Timegear wrote:
Why of course the world is gonna end.
But I wont. I'll be living in my lush paradise that is a place full of ashes, my dear.
I have sinned, dear god, I'm ATHEIST, actually! But why be a fool and scream? I'll just dress up in the coolest way possible, grab my bow and arrow, and begin to survive. BD
To any other survivers, I'll see ya in the lovely world filled with ash. I promise we'll have fun. c:
And if it doesn't end, well, it wont end! And we'll keep on living miserable human life forever. :3
^^ An Atheist you say? Well, I welcome you! I'm not any religion at all. None. Never cared. I shall see you in the land of ash, and we can make ash castles together! And name them Ash! And Pikachu! :3 I look forward to it, my friend.
I CALL PIKACHU
I CALL... CHARIZARD!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mayanm
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2088
Join date : 2011-05-14
Age : 17
Location : Noitacol. It's a location all right!

PostSubject: Re: It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine!   Sun May 22, 2011 10:12 pm

I like the spirit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3257
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 102
Location : How am I supposed to know? D; LOCATING MYSELF IS HARD.

PostSubject: Re: It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine!   Sun May 22, 2011 10:37 pm

Question Stop acting like Demi Lovato, Mayanm. Though, I love Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://underworld.forumotions.in
mayanm
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2088
Join date : 2011-05-14
Age : 17
Location : Noitacol. It's a location all right!

PostSubject: Re: It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine!   Sun May 22, 2011 10:50 pm

I'm seriously going to report you, Huny62807. I will also delete you from the friends list.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4920
Join date : 2011-02-28
Age : 14
Location : heaven

PostSubject: Re: It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine!   Mon May 23, 2011 12:04 am

huny62807 wrote:
Question Stop acting like Demi Lovato, Mayanm. Though, I love Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez. Very Happy

She's not acting like Demi It's a photo does that mean she's Demi?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantagegeekymustaches.wordpress.com
mayanm
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2088
Join date : 2011-05-14
Age : 17
Location : Noitacol. It's a location all right!

PostSubject: Re: It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine!   Mon May 23, 2011 7:42 am

Thanks for the support fantage_rules!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3257
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 102
Location : How am I supposed to know? D; LOCATING MYSELF IS HARD.

PostSubject: Re: It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine!   Mon May 23, 2011 7:50 am

Alright. Thanks for all the insults because NO one agrees or supports me and I feel really bad and so I'm quitting forever. Thankyou.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://underworld.forumotions.in
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine!   Today at 4:32 am

Back to top Go down
 
It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Forge World 40 K
» 2nd Annual World Peace Earth Day Celebrations April 22/23 NYC
» Help Make the World's Longest Necklace.................................................
» ~FORGE WORLD OPEN DAY~
» Forge World Painting contest

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: