Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Vals...... ok, seriously!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
mayanm
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2088
Join date : 2011-05-14
Age : 17
Location : Noitacol. It's a location all right!

PostSubject: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Sat May 14, 2011 1:50 am

I always see people say stuff like, 'VAL TRYOUTS MY PLCCCCCC' or some madness in fantage.
And exactly why is that? Question

I mean, come on! We are wayyy to young for all of this stuff! We can chat with each other just as friends but vals? No way!
It's always happening and sometimes, avatars in fantage act like adults too with scenes that are really not for us. We should stop this.
Many people will protest, I'm quite sure. But, have you thought about it? This makes you really grown up and sometimes it makes me sick.
affraid
I think that avatars that are following this should get a grip and move on because it's really not time for us yet. Most children who play fantage are from the ages of 6-13. About that much, more or less.
So, consider it. I'm not bossing over you or anything but...... do what's right.
Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pommu-pon
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1597
Join date : 2011-05-09
Age : 18
Location : wwwwww

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Sat May 14, 2011 5:22 am

Val is short for Valentine e.e
The case in Fantage USA isn't that bad. But in Fantage EU, seriously. There's people goin like PD TRYOUTS MY PLACE all the time.
And they use the word "tihs" and "foq" (Sorry stating an example here Razz)
And they also use inappropriate scenes there too. Some say Will you narry me and others say im havin a bapy! Yeah, I know. Very annoying. Someone should tell the admins of Fantage (¬_¬)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
♥cherry♥
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 436
Join date : 2010-12-09
Location : Up your butt and around the corner

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Sat May 14, 2011 8:43 am

OMG the game is 6 to 13 and i know some people on fantage who are like 14 and 15!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Sat May 14, 2011 8:44 am

mayamm if you look into the real world you will see that there are 4th graders dating...FOURTH GRADERS.The younger part of society is maturing much faster then before they have cellphones at 2nd grade they date in fourth they do drugs in middle school/junior high.The fact that it seems to have rubbed off on fantage in not a surprise at all for kids just want to mature to be a grownup sadly enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Destiny_Forever
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 109
Join date : 2011-03-10
Age : 16
Location : Oklahoma City,Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Sat May 14, 2011 10:16 am

Um..actually in my school..lots of 5th graders dating (take me for example)I was but c i get my moms approval...were not kissing not rlly hugging not touching eachother or anything!My friend Dillon does drugss (i think) cuz we were on da phone and he was like would u go up to this tunnel and get hi with me and some of my friends and i got so mad and hung up!He called bak and said no like would u if we did and i sed NO and he sed not me and u just my friends and i sed NO!

That has rubbed off on fantage...like we dont even no who these ppl are on da other side of the computer!Some kidz think just cuz they're on the computer that its diffrent!I had one a looooooooooooooooooooong time ago..he always sed give me ur password get me membership ect.Always was around other girls and the next day they'd come up to me saying that he just did u no wat and broke up with her!Some ppl on there take love so seriously!My loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago val sed come to my plc.I was rlly nervous cuz id like the whole ''dating'' or ''vals..pds ect'' thing.so then he was like want to have a vaby (baby) i sed NOOOOOOOO broke up with him and will NEVER have a pd val bf over da internet thing AGAIN!U kids who do this should stop some ppl say qez for kiss some say mwks owt for makes out sorry just my example!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Sat May 14, 2011 10:19 am

Destiny_Forever wrote:
Um..actually in my school..lots of 5th graders dating (take me for example)I was but c i get my moms approval...were not kissing not rlly hugging not touching eachother or anything!My friend Dillon does drugss (i think) cuz we were on da phone and he was like would u go up to this tunnel and get hi with me and some of my friends and i got so mad and hung up!He called bak and said no like would u if we did and i sed NO and he sed not me and u just my friends and i sed NO!

That has rubbed off on fantage...like we dont even no who these ppl are on da other side of the computer!Some kidz think just cuz they're on the computer that its diffrent!I had one a looooooooooooooooooooong time ago..he always sed give me ur password get me membership ect.Always was around other girls and the next day they'd come up to me saying that he just did u no wat and broke up with her!Some ppl on there take love so seriously!My loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago val sed come to my plc.I was rlly nervous cuz id like the whole ''dating'' or ''vals..pds ect'' thing.so then he was like want to have a vaby (baby) i sed NOOOOOOOO broke up with him and will NEVER have a pd val bf over da internet thing AGAIN!U kids who do this should stop some ppl say qez for kiss some say mwks owt for makes out sorry just my example!

yea i think ijust said this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FreedoM 4EVA
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1680
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 19
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Sat May 14, 2011 10:29 am

I'll be straight to you, and maybe rude too.

There are over 20 topics like this here which made no difference. Most people in this Forum no more play Fantage and so its useless to post this topic. Posting here makes no difference as no one works in Fantage (over here) and, this is not an official Fantage Forum.

But, your words are true.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pommu-pon
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1597
Join date : 2011-05-09
Age : 18
Location : wwwwww

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Sat May 14, 2011 10:34 am

sissy769 wrote:
OMG the game is 6 to 13 and i know some people on fantage who are like 14 and 15!

How do you know it's for 6-13? The games been rated Everyone

On Fantage EU, I saw a couple this morning. One was like: "How ole r u?" The other was like "Im nyn u?"
Then the first one replied: "Oh cool im fivtin hey you wanna be my pd?"

One was 9 and the other was 15. OMG! And the 9 year old accepted! I was like Whoa. then later the same couple was in the Beach.
They had a friend. and the 9 year old girl was like "I I cant say it *cry* " Then the friend said "One minute I will talk to him"
Then the friend and the 15 year old dude were talkin:
"She joves you"
"Oh cant she tell me tht tell her i jove her too"

Again, I was like !!!

Now, that's the great shock you'd get if you were watching that conversation. Do not date online!! Especially not Fantage! Why do it on Fantage!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pommu-pon
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1597
Join date : 2011-05-09
Age : 18
Location : wwwwww

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Sat May 14, 2011 10:38 am

Oh and yes, I forgot to say that this Topic is in the wrong Forum.
This is for Introductions, not discussions about Fantage.


Last edited by Mitsuki on Sat May 14, 2011 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5819
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Sat May 14, 2011 10:52 am

Your post is in the wrong forum...

Anyways, val tryouts involve with the online dating. I'm not seeing any PD tryouts anymore, but val tryouts really keep bugging me. It makes me wanna shout, "CUT IT OUT WITH THE VAL TRYOUTS!" It seems like we can't do anything about it. They keep on happening.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
no
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 873
Join date : 2010-09-16
Age : 18
Location : no

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Sat May 14, 2011 11:35 am

It's been said two times, but I'm gonna say it again.
This post. Is in. The wrong. Forum.


Okay, here's the thing;
I ranted about this too, of course, my post wasn't ALL about it. Listen, I hate online dating, a lot of other people do too, but it isn't going to stop and you telling them to "do what's right" is just going to make some laugh. Even if there was a law against online dating, would it stop? No. All of those web-sites have rules and people break them ALL THE TIME. It's because younger children can't live out what they want in real life. They have to wait to grow up. And (excuse my langauge) God forbid children be patient for anything.


As I always say, if this post offended you in any way, please tell me and I will apologize.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7332
Join date : 2010-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Sat May 14, 2011 12:18 pm

i know! but.......... it's better to be in a REAL relationship then an online one........ some ppl when they do tat sometimes they "lure" u and then ya..... but they r too young for this stuff.......... ppl keep asking me to be their val or pd and i'm getting freaked out now.......

but ya.... i mean u don't EVEN KNOW who ur val is! they could be a 7 yr old grl, or a 36 yr old man!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mayanm
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2088
Join date : 2011-05-14
Age : 17
Location : Noitacol. It's a location all right!

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Sun May 15, 2011 1:25 am

It might be quite different for you, guys because many people do this in America, it's not odd. But my point is, is that don't you think we are a bitty bit too young for all this? I can totally understand if it's eighth grade or something. But, fourth or fifth? That's really really odd. I understand. It's good that you do not touch or anything like that. That doesn't really mean it. It just means that you're good friends and I'm not telling you that there's anything wrong in having a best friend who's a boy. But, really...... the same thing happens in fantage and there, some people really stress on it. Like kissing and hugging you know, like that 'll hugs ll' and so on. I;m not forcing you, but...... do your parents really approve of this? Tell me the truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 852
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Sun May 15, 2011 2:05 am

I hate to break it to you but if you want to make a good point it helps to post in the right forum..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mayanm
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2088
Join date : 2011-05-14
Age : 17
Location : Noitacol. It's a location all right!

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Sun May 15, 2011 6:09 am

and exactly what forum is that? Plz tell me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5819
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Sun May 15, 2011 7:22 am

mayanm wrote:
and exactly what forum is that? Plz tell me.

Your post is in Introductions. It's suppose to be in Fantage Discussion
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forever Forgotten
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 428
Join date : 2010-07-22
Age : 19
Location : Blasting around the universe with Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Sun May 15, 2011 8:56 am

Guys! Do NOT use Fantage as a dating website, it is a children's website! There are plenty of other dating websites, FOR dating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7332
Join date : 2010-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Sun May 15, 2011 9:12 am

mayanm wrote:
It might be quite different for you, guys because many people do this in America, it's not odd. But my point is, is that don't you think we are a bitty bit too young for all this? I can totally understand if it's eighth grade or something. But, fourth or fifth? That's really really odd. I understand. It's good that you do not touch or anything like that. That doesn't really mean it. It just means that you're good friends and I'm not telling you that there's anything wrong in having a best friend who's a boy. But, really...... the same thing happens in fantage and there, some people really stress on it. Like kissing and hugging you know, like that 'll hugs ll' and so on. I;m not forcing you, but...... do your parents really approve of this? Tell me the truth.

i'm not from america....... but to protect myself i won't tell you guys where i'm from..........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 852
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Sun May 15, 2011 9:28 am

mayanm wrote:
and exactly what forum is that? Plz tell me.

Fantage discussion?? http://www.fantageforum.com/f7-fantage-discussion
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ashley808
New Fantagian


Posts : 19
Join date : 2011-05-15
Age : 17
Location : l.a and in justin biebers heart <3

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Sun May 15, 2011 10:35 am

I KNOW RIGHT IT SOMETIMES MAKES ME WANNA SAY HEY CUT IT OUT WITH THE VAL TRYOUTS! Mad OR SOMETIMES STOP IT WITH THE VALS! Mad THEY NEED TO STOP!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
♥cherry♥
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 436
Join date : 2010-12-09
Location : Up your butt and around the corner

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Sun May 15, 2011 11:21 am

I WAS MAKING A YOUTUBE VIDEO ONCE AND THEN AT THE END THIS GUY WAS LIKE "Wanna be my val" And i was like, "?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 4587
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 16
Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Sun May 15, 2011 1:05 pm

Online dating is wrong, eh?
Well, it usually turns out horrible, but let me tell you a story (Didn't happen to me, but I read it o3o).
A guy, he played maplestory. His friends introduced him to a girl, because they thought they might be friends, so, he meets the girl, and they become friends. They talked and talked and talked, and eventually, decided to date. It took like 2 months, but they finally began to date. They talked and talked and had fun. BUT! They wanted to meet each other. They gave each other their facebook, and decided to meet each other in real lief. It was very carefully planned, and when they met, they had fun. They meet each other about every two months, and are still dating. c:
---------------------
Fantage people are all straight little white kids who have never better to do in their life. :I

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
angel22201
New Fantagian


Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-04-08
Age : 15
Location : Stalker!

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Fri May 20, 2011 4:05 pm

I USE TO HAVE A VAL BUT HE GOING BYE BYE OMG WHAT A ------------------ HE IS AND TODDLERS HAVE MOMS IN REAL I HAD TO PROTEST THAT ALL AROUND DOWNTOWN I GOT SO ANNOYED THOSE WAWA THINGS UGHHHH! Anyway I wanna sue lucky bobs!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jamie
Junior Fantagian


Posts : 89
Join date : 2011-05-16
Age : 21
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Fri May 20, 2011 7:20 pm

Well..I get that people date online on dating websites. NOT kids websites. Most of the guys are 45 yr old men, or 8 yr old girls. Like another person said. Now, here is a story I looked up that truely happened..(NOT TO ME!)

--

So, there was this girl. She went on a website for kids around her age along with teenagers. She was 11. She then met a boy on there. She LIED and said she was his age. Which happened to be 20. So then, they were friends for an hour until the boy asked the girl out. The girl agreed. So about 2 years later, she was 13. he was 22. The boy wanted to meet in real life. The girl agreed, But she said something about the truth before they were planning to meet 5 weeks later. She was actually 13. The boy didn't care. It was like he was brain washed. So then, she convinced her parents. She finally flew to where the boy lived. They met in a high school field. The girl was shocked that he looked 15..NOT 22. The boy said he was 15.. so they both lied..and 5 minutes later started to have...se(CENCORD)
--

That is what happens..kids lie, then they meet in real life, and find out the truth..*sigh* this is exactly what is spreading on all kids websites. As for teen websites, they have online se(CENCORD), and pretend to have a baby, when one or both of them are 10 or something.. We wish for this to stop, but will it? Nope! I'm sorry.. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 4587
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 16
Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Fri May 20, 2011 7:43 pm

Jamie wrote:
Well..I get that people date online on dating websites. NOT kids websites. Most of the guys are 45 yr old men, or 8 yr old girls. Like another person said. Now, here is a story I looked up that truely happened..(NOT TO ME!)

--

So, there was this girl. She went on a website for kids around her age along with teenagers. She was 11. She then met a boy on there. She LIED and said she was his age. Which happened to be 20. So then, they were friends for an hour until the boy asked the girl out. The girl agreed. So about 2 years later, she was 13. he was 22. The boy wanted to meet in real life. The girl agreed, But she said something about the truth before they were planning to meet 5 weeks later. She was actually 13. The boy didn't care. It was like he was brain washed. So then, she convinced her parents. She finally flew to where the boy lived. They met in a high school field. The girl was shocked that he looked 15..NOT 22. The boy said he was 15.. so they both lied..and 5 minutes later started to have...se(CENCORD)
--

That is what happens..kids lie, then they meet in real life, and find out the truth..*sigh* this is exactly what is spreading on all kids websites. As for teen websites, they have online se(CENCORD), and pretend to have a baby, when one or both of them are 10 or something.. We wish for this to stop, but will it? Nope! I'm sorry.. Embarassed
Well, it usually turns out horrible, but let me tell you a story (Didn't happen to me, but I read it o3o).
A guy, he played maplestory. His friends introduced him to a girl, because they thought they might be friends, so, he meets the girl, and they become friends. They talked and talked and talked, and eventually, decided to date. It took like 2 months, but they finally began to date. They talked and talked and had fun. BUT! They wanted to meet each other. They gave each other their facebook, and decided to meet each other in real lief. It was very carefully planned, and when they met, they had fun. They meet each other about every two months, and are still dating. c:

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Today at 10:59 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Vals...... ok, seriously!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: