Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

Vals...... ok, seriously!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamie
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Fri May 20, 2011 7:47 pm

Timegear wrote:
Jamie wrote:
Well..I get that people date online on dating websites. NOT kids websites. Most of the guys are 45 yr old men, or 8 yr old girls. Like another person said. Now, here is a story I looked up that truely happened..(NOT TO ME!)

--

So, there was this girl. She went on a website for kids around her age along with teenagers. She was 11. She then met a boy on there. She LIED and said she was his age. Which happened to be 20. So then, they were friends for an hour until the boy asked the girl out. The girl agreed. So about 2 years later, she was 13. he was 22. The boy wanted to meet in real life. The girl agreed, But she said something about the truth before they were planning to meet 5 weeks later. She was actually 13. The boy didn't care. It was like he was brain washed. So then, she convinced her parents. She finally flew to where the boy lived. They met in a high school field. The girl was shocked that he looked 15..NOT 22. The boy said he was 15.. so they both lied..and 5 minutes later started to have...se(CENCORD)
--

That is what happens..kids lie, then they meet in real life, and find out the truth..*sigh* this is exactly what is spreading on all kids websites. As for teen websites, they have online se(CENCORD), and pretend to have a baby, when one or both of them are 10 or something.. We wish for this to stop, but will it? Nope! I'm sorry.. Embarassed
Well, it usually turns out horrible, but let me tell you a story (Didn't happen to me, but I read it o3o).
A guy, he played maplestory. His friends introduced him to a girl, because they thought they might be friends, so, he meets the girl, and they become friends. They talked and talked and talked, and eventually, decided to date. It took like 2 months, but they finally began to date. They talked and talked and had fun. BUT! They wanted to meet each other. They gave each other their facebook, and decided to meet each other in real lief. It was very carefully planned, and when they met, they had fun. They meet each other about every two months, and are still dating. c:

Aww, happy ending C:. I wish I could find the nice ones about online dating >_>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rock N Roll
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Fri May 20, 2011 7:48 pm

Ok, hold on, Y would this not b the right forum? wuts the righty one??? ok well anyway, I used to always go to val tryoutson fantage, but back then we could say boyfrind and grlfrind. He invited meh 2 his house and asked me if i had any beer... BEER!!!!!! obviously this dude was like, 20. So i immediantly sed NO! and left fantage. Not forever obviously .. but i left for the day. this was with a fantagian called purplefairy3345 or 3346 or something lol. Anyway, Ya, this rly bugz me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mayanm
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Sun May 22, 2011 10:03 pm

I never really said that dating was wrong. You just have to be a certain age for it. 15? 16? I don't really know but it's somewhere there.
It's just crazy how some people act. They do anything to get a 'val'. Fantage, of course is a kids website and we are really ruining it because of what we're doing. This is by kids of the ages, 9 and 11. The kids who are younger, say 6 or 7 are infected by this and follow it too. They get a mind like a teenager and act bossy, rude and totally into all this dating stuff. At 6 years!
We should really stop all of this bor the greater good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue
Veteran Fantagian

Location : How am I supposed to know? D; LOCATING MYSELF IS HARD.

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Sun May 22, 2011 10:10 pm

Now really I agree with mayanm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://underworld.forumotions.in
Blue
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Sun May 22, 2011 10:12 pm

AND im serious.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Sun May 22, 2011 10:14 pm

[url=heehee]hahaha[/url]
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Sun May 22, 2011 10:14 pm

[code]
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Mon May 23, 2011 12:01 am

mayanm wrote:
I never really said that dating was wrong. You just have to be a certain age for it. 15? 16? I don't really know but it's somewhere there.
It's just crazy how some people act. They do anything to get a 'val'. Fantage, of course is a kids website and we are really ruining it because of what we're doing. This is by kids of the ages, 9 and 11. The kids who are younger, say 6 or 7 are infected by this and follow it too. They get a mind like a teenager and act bossy, rude and totally into all this dating stuff. At 6 years!
We should really stop all of this bor the greater good.

I know me too I would been surprising to me :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantagegeekymustaches.wordpress.com
FruitCake
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Tue May 31, 2011 8:46 pm

Very anooyinh Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.musicjams.forumotion.com
yvonnelol
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Tue May 31, 2011 9:15 pm

Destiny_Forever wrote:
Um..actually in my school..lots of 5th graders dating (take me for example)I was but c i get my moms approval...were not kissing not rlly hugging not touching eachother or anything!My friend Dillon does drugss (i think) cuz we were on da phone and he was like would u go up to this tunnel and get hi with me and some of my friends and i got so mad and hung up!He called bak and said no like would u if we did and i sed NO and he sed not me and u just my friends and i sed NO!

That has rubbed off on fantage...like we dont even no who these ppl are on da other side of the computer!Some kidz think just cuz they're on the computer that its diffrent!I had one a looooooooooooooooooooong time ago..he always sed give me ur password get me membership ect.Always was around other girls and the next day they'd come up to me saying that he just did u no wat and broke up with her!Some ppl on there take love so seriously!My loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago val sed come to my plc.I was rlly nervous cuz id like the whole ''dating'' or ''vals..pds ect'' thing.so then he was like want to have a vaby (baby) i sed NOOOOOOOO broke up with him and will NEVER have a pd val bf over da internet thing AGAIN!U kids who do this should stop some ppl say qez for kiss some say mwks owt for makes out sorry just my example!
okzzzzz will u stop talkin likeeee dis cuz i don't no what u talkin bout guuuuurrrrllll.

Okay, anyways, vals. Really. 6-13 year olds play this game and they do grownup scenes in Fantage. I use to see people in White Seal saying "GET RUNK AT MY PLCCCCC". Seriously, people need to stop see what they're doing to kids. Kids play this game and might see it and they probably will do the same thing! Soooo, just stop with vals, pds, etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantagestuff-yvonnelol.blogspot.com
chaychay1230
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:03 pm

yea it totally gross Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:32 pm

yvonnelol wrote:
Destiny_Forever wrote:
Um..actually in my school..lots of 5th graders dating (take me for example)I was but c i get my moms approval...were not kissing not rlly hugging not touching eachother or anything!My friend Dillon does drugss (i think) cuz we were on da phone and he was like would u go up to this tunnel and get hi with me and some of my friends and i got so mad and hung up!He called bak and said no like would u if we did and i sed NO and he sed not me and u just my friends and i sed NO!

That has rubbed off on fantage...like we dont even no who these ppl are on da other side of the computer!Some kidz think just cuz they're on the computer that its diffrent!I had one a looooooooooooooooooooong time ago..he always sed give me ur password get me membership ect.Always was around other girls and the next day they'd come up to me saying that he just did u no wat and broke up with her!Some ppl on there take love so seriously!My loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago val sed come to my plc.I was rlly nervous cuz id like the whole ''dating'' or ''vals..pds ect'' thing.so then he was like want to have a vaby (baby) i sed NOOOOOOOO broke up with him and will NEVER have a pd val bf over da internet thing AGAIN!U kids who do this should stop some ppl say qez for kiss some say mwks owt for makes out sorry just my example!
okzzzzz will u stop talkin likeeee dis cuz i don't no what u talkin bout guuuuurrrrllll.

Okay, anyways, vals. Really. 6-13 year olds play this game and they do grownup scenes in Fantage. I use to see people in White Seal saying "GET RUNK AT MY PLCCCCC". Seriously, people need to stop see what they're doing to kids. Kids play this game and might see it and they probably will do the same thing! Soooo, just stop with vals, pds, etc.

Since does getting drunk have to do with vals on Fantage???

They're both pretty bad but you guys need to stop grouping them together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:27 pm

theres heaaps of other things one girl was like "make out my plcccccccc" it was so disguting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PandaCakesXD
Rookie Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:36 pm

Omg, I know!!! I always see that stuff-.- It's really annoying..I hate it. Like really...?Their just kids Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Fantage.com
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:39 pm

I take it that you just bumped it the topic?

now they are starting this beb tryout thing its disgusting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:23 pm

hrm this is kinda old.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:25 pm

i know pandacakesXD bumped it i guess she didn't read the rules
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:28 pm

I saw a "do it" party on Pink Cow o.O theres a user calles s3xy_gurl_ i was like"HECK OH HECK NO WUT HAS FANTAGE DUN?!" it's scary o.O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:33 pm

lol ikr it's horrible and disgusting, i saw this three examples once

person 1: Make Ow My plccccccccccccccc
person 2: Beb tryout my plcccccccccc
person 3: GF tryout my plcccccccccc

I don't know if it's what I feel but somehow it's getting more disgusting every day once someone starts saying ^^ people starts copying and it's a really bad influence to like 8 year old children.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:39 pm

ikr im getting ready to email fantage with all this just pileing up i was like...WTF (what the firetruck) ppl have found loop holes to curse (dont bann me or drop my warning bar PLZ) like, F barn UCK or FjUjCjK and its annoying i was like "guys u shouldn't cuzz" they like "well im foteen i can cuzz if i want" T_T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:42 pm

I am sure Mace and the other mods won't ban you, you are just explaining for everyone. And SERIOUSLY! They can't even spell fourteen right? Seriously don't mind them they might just be like 8 or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:43 pm

nah they just say that cuz numbers wont show and the actual word fourteen wont show lol but it is annoying
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:47 pm

oh yeah they don't tale you seriously anyway somehow they are like thinking we are invisible and get on with what they are doing. The other thing was yesterday I saw two girls fighting over a PIXEL guy, I mean seriously?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:49 pm

ikr lol i saw to PIXEL guys fighting over a PIXEL girl! i was laughing tho i was like R U GUYS SERIOUS????? lol they got all defensive like U WOULD FIGHT TOO IF U KNEW HER and im like WELL IM NOT A GUY they like WELL SHUT UXP i laughed sooo hard xP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:55 pm

Ikr check this out it's horrifying.

[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Today at 3:42 am

Back to top Go down