Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

(EDITED) Its going from bad to worse...

Go down 
+3
Kandi
Oliver
Relora
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Relora
Hero Fantagian

(EDITED) Its going from bad to worse... Empty
PostSubject: Re: (EDITED) Its going from bad to worse...   (EDITED) Its going from bad to worse... Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:01 pm

Yes. But as youths we have not all fully matured and learned what life has to offer.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: (EDITED) Its going from bad to worse...   (EDITED) Its going from bad to worse... Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 5:18 pm

Makkine did it on purpose, no worries. xD
And eh.. Its liveable
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: (EDITED) Its going from bad to worse...   (EDITED) Its going from bad to worse... Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:29 pm

If you're refferring to the 'I accidently the whole thing' post...it means 'I accidently ate the whole thing' and its supposed to be funny. Type it into Google and you'll get about a million results. But until somebody decides to start banning meme posts, stuff like that's always going to pop up and you're just going to have to let posts like that die out on their own.

Secondly I agree with you in every way. I remember a time when this forum was for mature discussion but I guess it went downhill when people stopped using Fantage (at least, the people who've been on this website for a long time) and now people seem to think that you're judged by how many months you've been on the site.

Third, nobody is following the rules. Party because Mace isn't doing this job at all anymore and other than that there's only 1 mod for a website with thousands of posts. IT'S WAY TOO HARD TO FIND POSTS BECAUSE YOU NUMSKULLS CAN'T EVEN POST IN THE RIGHT SECTION.

I'd like to say more, but I don't have time...
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: (EDITED) Its going from bad to worse...   (EDITED) Its going from bad to worse... Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 8:03 pm

I apologise. I realise I haven't been acting according to the rules, and I should be ashamed.

The truth is, there is nothing to do outside the chatbox any more. All the intelligent discussions, the real humour, the friendships happen there. But with all the FanTage posts and the lack of common sense on the actual forum ... Yeah.

And the "veterans" (and trust me, I am NOT a veteran, although I hang out with them) are just having their fun or expanding inside jokes. It's not really a big deal.

Anyway, this site isn't exactly the place to go for intelligent discussion. If you want it, then make your own thread about achieving Nirvana or the big bang or religion or even same-sex marriage. Call me if you survive.

(Although I do miss the stories. And critiquing them.)
(Also, I do not like being called a tick-headed wench, thank you.)
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: (EDITED) Its going from bad to worse...   (EDITED) Its going from bad to worse... Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 9:47 pm

Makkine wrote:

Anyway, this site isn't exactly the place to go for intelligent discussion. If you want it, then make your own thread about achieving Nirvana or the big bang or religion or even same-sex marriage. Call me if you survive.

The only thing she means by intelligent discussion is a thread that does NOT occour something like this:

OP: I have an idea for Fantage. What if we could [insert not-a-good-Fantage-idea here]

User 1: What a STUPID idea for Fantage!
User 2: User 1 why would you say that?! Woww ur meannnn
User 1: I didnt rlly mean it duhh cant u take a joek rabbit bounce confused alien pale silent cheers farao Mad No @ Sleep drunken santa cherry
User 3: Wowww User 1 but it is a bad idea it wouldn't work for Fantage
User 4: OMG user 1 u rlly think its a joke ughh
User 5: Hey can somebody tell me how to get free membership on Fantage? confused confused confused
User 5: Sad
User 1: ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ITS STUPID ALRITE? GOSH LIEK SRSLY OMG
Back to top Go down
no
Passionate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: (EDITED) Its going from bad to worse...   (EDITED) Its going from bad to worse... Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 11:57 pm

Meh... I see what you mean.
But hey, calling people thick-headed wenches isn't gonna do much other than tick 'em off, right?
As for grammar... I've just been skipping most posts that lack it. I've given up trying to translate it into English.
Mature topics... hmmm... Why don't you start your own? I'd be happy to mature-ly reply!
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Junior Fantagian
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: (EDITED) Its going from bad to worse...   (EDITED) Its going from bad to worse... Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 12:51 pm

Wow..I see what you mean actually. They go off topic, sometimes cuzz, have bad grammar, and so. The other day I saw a forum..and they went TOTALLY off topic. It kinda went like this:
Topic poster: So..my sister [Rest of topic]
Poster 1: wow..ur ugly in ur icon.
Poster 2: poster 1, that is rude?
poster 1: IT WAS A JOKE. god, cant u take a joke?
Poster 3: I don't see you in your icon. So maybe you are ugly.
Poster 1: IT WAS A GOD DARN JOKE!
Poster 4: (CUZZ WORD) u postar 1.
Topic Poster: ...Wow. At least I put my own self in my icon unlike you.

That's kinda what I saw...I hate when people go like that and then more of that junk goes into the forums..I just came here to forum about fantage and other things. Not to cause stuff like THAT..o_o
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: (EDITED) Its going from bad to worse...   (EDITED) Its going from bad to worse... Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 7:33 am

People going off topic really bothers me, also. Like, for example:

User 1: How can I get free eCoins on Fantage?
User 2: There is no safe way to get free eCoins, sweetie. Sorry
User 3: Hey guys! I'm giving away a free fantage account! If you want the username and password, PM me!
User 1: Sorry about the backseat modding, but User 3, please stick to my topic

Backseat modding. Whenever I see someone going off topic, I feel like I have to backseat mod them. Like, someone posting a reply that they are giving away a free fantage account on a random topic about on how to get free eCoins.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: (EDITED) Its going from bad to worse...   (EDITED) Its going from bad to worse... Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:26 am

@Esjay: I think I love you for that parody. Slap on some usernames and FanTage avatars, and suddenly you have the essential FF thread. Anyway, about your actually serious sentence, I see. I guess that would be nice, but it's pretty much impossible to "fix" the forum without either banning all the noobs (which is just mean and the word "noob" is subjective, anyway) or without Mace actually coming on.

Please, give me any of your ideas, we need them.

@Free: Ahh, well sense of humour changes with the person. I'm still confused as to which kind of topics you want, though, why don't you start your own? Or link to some threads that you find helpful/humorous/proper forum material?

I forgive you, it's all right. I just didn't find it to be proper word choice, that's all.
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: (EDITED) Its going from bad to worse...   (EDITED) Its going from bad to worse... Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 1:52 pm

Makkine wrote:
@Esjay: I think I love you for that parody. Slap on some usernames and FanTage avatars, and suddenly you have the essential FF thread. Anyway, about your actually serious sentence, I see. I guess that would be nice, but it's pretty much impossible to "fix" the forum without either banning all the noobs (which is just mean and the word "noob" is subjective, anyway) or without Mace actually coming on.

Please, give me any of your ideas, we need them.

@Free: Ahh, well sense of humour changes with the person. I'm still confused as to which kind of topics you want, though, why don't you start your own? Or link to some threads that you find helpful/humorous/proper forum material?

I forgive you, it's all right. I just didn't find it to be proper word choice, that's all.

The only reason there's so much crap on this website is because people don't read the @#$%ing rules any more and because Mace can't get on the site and do his job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (EDITED) Its going from bad to worse...   (EDITED) Its going from bad to worse... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(EDITED) Its going from bad to worse...
Page 1 of 1