Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

Same-Sex Marriage?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
FreedoM 4EVA
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Same-Sex Marriage?   Sun May 22, 2011 1:58 pm

@Makkine- No problem. I know its unnatural, but I feel it weird... Its my first language, and truthfully, everyone says that so I never had the doubt of it being offensive or no. Its just that I don't speak about those topics, and so I don't know whats offensive and whats not. Sorry to the offended people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Same-Sex Marriage?   Sun May 22, 2011 2:17 pm

@Free: I can understand that it feels strange for you, yes. But eventually you're going to have to learn to live with them. ^^
Oh, it's your first language? I apologise! It's just that you have a type of grammar that I haven't seen, so sometimes I assume things. And yeah, if you haven't talked about these topics a lot I guess it's hard to choose your words correctly, so I forgive your mistakes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Same-Sex Marriage?   Sun May 22, 2011 5:13 pm

I am completely fine with it. Not only am I fine with it but I think it should be legalized everywhere. The reason I think so many people are thrown off by it is it's simply uncomfortable for them seeing two people who are the same gender together.

I do not want to start a new discussion, but what do you thing of polygamist marriages?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rock N Roll
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Same-Sex Marriage?   Sun May 22, 2011 5:41 pm

Dont get mad at me if it sounds dumb that i dont know.... But whats a polygamist marriage?
I think it is THE MOST stupidest thing EVER to have lesbian, bi, homo or whatever to be illegal in places! Jeez people! I mean IT SHOULDNT matter what the heck you are. If your a lesbian or if your muslim, if your christian or if your a homo-sexual!
no matter what religon you are, if someone else doesnt have the same religon, then dont do what they do! If you have a friend thats a lesbian, and you dont like that, DONT TALK ABOUT IT. as long as their not trying to convert you into what they are, WHO CARES??? who the fudge cares?????????

Makkine, Sorry if there are grammar mistakes, I was really focusing on what I was writing.
I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Same-Sex Marriage?   Sun May 22, 2011 5:53 pm

Rock N Roll wrote:
Dont get mad at me if it sounds dumb that i dont know.... But whats a polygamist marriage?
I think it is THE MOST stupidest thing EVER to have lesbian, bi, homo or whatever to be illegal in places! Jeez people! I mean IT SHOULDNT matter what the heck you are. If your a lesbian or if your muslim, if your christian or if your a homo-sexual!
no matter what religon you are, if someone else doesnt have the same religon, then dont do what they do! If you have a friend thats a lesbian, and you dont like that, DONT TALK ABOUT IT. as long as their not trying to convert you into what they are, WHO CARES??? who the fudge cares?????????

Makkine, Sorry if there are grammar mistakes, I was really focusing on what I was writing.
I love you

Polygamy is when you have more than 1 wife.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rock N Roll
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Same-Sex Marriage?   Sun May 22, 2011 5:57 pm

thx. Sorry. lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FreedoM 4EVA
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Same-Sex Marriage?   Mon May 23, 2011 8:53 am

@Makkine- True. (Read the note in dA about the second part of this conversation)

@Nymphie- To me polygamist marriages are not a big deal as long as each of the wives live happily like how they want...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mustard
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Same-Sex Marriage?   Mon May 23, 2011 12:49 pm

I LIKE BOIS WHO LIKE GIRLS WHO LIKE BOYS WHO LIKE BOIS WHO LIKE GIRLS.
check it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rock N Roll
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Same-Sex Marriage?   Mon May 23, 2011 4:57 pm

thats..... nice... lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Same-Sex Marriage?   Mon May 23, 2011 6:07 pm

@HPF: I already told you what I think. As for everyone, I think that as long as the polygamist marriage isn't hurting anyone and the wives are treated fairly, they are perfectly all right.

@Rock N Roll: Duuuuude. I only critiqued your story's grammar 'cause it was a story. I'm all right with grammar mistakes in casual conversation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
no
Passionate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Same-Sex Marriage?   Mon May 23, 2011 6:50 pm

Polygamist marriages...
*sigh*
Okay, I really don't like them. But if someone can handle more than one spouse, kudos to them.
I don't support it, though. But I'm not gonna go around saying it's wrong. If someone wants to have more than one wife/husband, and everyone included in the marriage is fine with it, then it doesn't concern me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rock N Roll
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Same-Sex Marriage?   Tue May 24, 2011 6:06 pm

@Makkine: I know, but the story waas in a convorsation cuz i wasnt even writing a story rly just a slit of something i hate now. And anyway, i thought u were a grammar person so so-ry i tried to be nice. bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Same-Sex Marriage?   Thu May 26, 2011 7:00 am

life hates me

Last edited by Relora on Fri May 27, 2011 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Same-Sex Marriage?   Thu May 26, 2011 5:48 pm

Relora wrote:
The thought of religion sickens me and that especially goes for Christianity(there are reasons why but they might offend some.My strongest reason why is not listed.)
First I want to see the exact excerpt that outlaws gay marriage in the bible
Second love is love u all support it for others why not those who really need it?
third How dare anyone judge another on their personal choices HOW DARE THEY!If you are so much of a christian or whatever bible based group you should be the ones not to judge Jesus taught it people look it up.(I can't remember the exact excerpt tho)

as you can this is more towards America cause Christianity is like a main down here in Florida.

Oh and i do believe in God but i ain't ever going to a church to listen to BS I already know or BS That ain't even real.
"a man cannot sleep with a man like he does with a woman"
-answer to your question of where the bible talks about gay marriage.

I made the topic, I support it, but that's what it says.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Same-Sex Marriage?   Thu May 26, 2011 5:54 pm

Relora wrote:
The thought of religion sickens me and that especially goes for Christianity(there are reasons why but they might offend some.My strongest reason why is not listed.)
First I want to see the exact excerpt that outlaws gay marriage in the bible
Second love is love u all support it for others why not those who really need it?
third How dare anyone judge another on their personal choices HOW DARE THEY!If you are so much of a christian or whatever bible based group you should be the ones not to judge Jesus taught it people look it up.(I can't remember the exact excerpt tho)

as you can this is more towards America cause Christianity is like a main down here in Florida.

Oh and i do believe in God but i ain't ever going to a church to listen to BS I already know or BS That ain't even real.
Well, you seem to be a bitter atheist/agnostic. Kudos on proving the stereotypes they have correct, though. I'm non-religious myself, man. We don't need girls like you representing us.

Anyway, it's not just Christianity that's against gay marriage. Good grief, that's ethnocentrism if I can recognise it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miranda
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Same-Sex Marriage?   Thu May 26, 2011 8:24 pm

I'm all for gay marriage. Always have been. I can't stand it when my friends are like "Well..the bible says its wrong, so i hate people who are that way." Drives. Me. Crazy.

But i'm not saying only christian people are the only people who are against gay marriage. Anyone can, doesn't matter what kind of religion you have. (I am an Agnostic btw.)

I say, if you truly love that person, no matter what gender they are, go for it. Screw society and it's close-minded people, be with the one you love. Bascially, as long as they're not hurting anyone else, i don't see what's so wrong with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Same-Sex Marriage?   Thu May 26, 2011 8:43 pm

Miranda wrote:
Screw society and it's close-minded people, be with the one you love.
Problem is, that can get you killed in some places.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Same-Sex Marriage?   Fri May 27, 2011 3:28 pm

why does my life hate me soooooooo much

Last edited by Relora on Fri May 27, 2011 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: Same-Sex Marriage?   Fri May 27, 2011 3:48 pm

@ Relora- Really? A child's website? There are only a few people younger than me on this forum.. and they barely get on. Am I not mature enough to handle this topic? Me and nicki (she changed her name) are the youngest active people and you think we can't handle it, little miss 13 year old?
Its LIFE, okay? People with the same sex get married, and you think I didn't know that before this topic?

I feel that there are not enough discussion topics like this and I like that this one has gotten 3 pages already. This topic is okay, actually good for this forum, Relora. (Sorry this is off-topic) but I think we need more discussion topics like this.

On topic now- I'm okay with it. I mean, I wouldn't do it myself but I dont judge people for it. In fact one of my college friends (know her from a camp she worked at) is dating a girl right now, and there is nothing "wrong" or "different" about her. I never suspected it until she told me.

Okay. I think I've said what I needed to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Same-Sex Marriage?   Fri May 27, 2011 4:09 pm

why does my life hate me soooo much

Last edited by Relora on Fri May 27, 2011 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Same-Sex Marriage?   Fri May 27, 2011 4:11 pm

Relora wrote:
I find this topic really inappropriate for a child's website now that i think about it.This is something that grown persons should be discussing not ignorant teens and tweens and kids should discuss(when i say ignorant i mean all of you including me)

IT'S NOT INNAPROPRIATE. RELORA IT'S CALLED SEXUALITY.
I'm telling all of you guys, the only reason that you think it's bad is because of all of the propaganda on TV and in the media and stuff. Watch any TV show about gay people 21 or under and you'll see why so many people think it's "innapropriate."

Second off, you CANNOT tell people that they shouldn't be talking about it because they are teens or tweens. It's not like you're gonna be 18 and suddenly you're going to KNOW all this stuff by yourself. It's like when a little kid is spoiled all their life and suddenly they're in the real world saying 'OMG FML' I mean, that's why so many parents are scratching their heads wondering why their kids are so naive.

I'm sorry but I'm sick of people saying it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Same-Sex Marriage?   Fri May 27, 2011 4:12 pm

why does life hate me soooooooooo much
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FreedoM 4EVA
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Same-Sex Marriage?   Sat May 28, 2011 2:16 am

@Relora- Please stop spamming. Your life hates you because you don't have trust on it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Same-Sex Marriage?   Sat May 28, 2011 11:24 am

FreedoM 4EVA wrote:
@Relora- Please stop spamming. Your life hates you because you don't have trust on it.
Very wise, yes. That's exactly it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caitlin
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Same-Sex Marriage?   Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:59 am

I'm Christian but Gays/Lesbians/Bisexuals can get married all they want! Smile My friend is gay and he's getting bullied and I support gay rights! I don't mean to offend anyone because of their religion but the Bible says love your neighbor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Same-Sex Marriage?   Today at 6:51 am

Back to top Go down

Same-Sex Marriage?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next