Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Sore throat...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Sore throat... Empty
PostSubject: Sore throat...   Sore throat... Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 7:48 am

Please read all the way through!

So, yesterday, I had gotten a sore throat because of my throat being dry for too long. So, I told my mom that my throat hurts and she told me to take a drink because she thought it was dry. Then, a few minutes later, I told her it still hurts. She gave me my sister's medicine. I had to drink 2 TBSP. When I was drinking it, the smell went up my nose. It was like a minty smell. Now that every time I try to talk, my throat tightens and a can only talk a little, just like when I got my tonsils removed.
Back to top Go down
fantagelover1
New Fantagian
fantagelover1

Sore throat... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sore throat...   Sore throat... Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:02 am

awww well srry!!!!!!!!!

BOOM CHALACACA BOOM lol!
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

Sore throat... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sore throat...   Sore throat... Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 4:02 pm

That sux -.-; I hate it when my throught hurts....that happened to me last week.
Back to top Go down
coolboy1
New Fantagian
coolboy1

Sore throat... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sore throat...   Sore throat... Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 4:34 pm

twist
Back to top Go down
http://little4ever-fantagecheats.blogspot.com/2012/02/theultimat
Jamie
Junior Fantagian
Jamie

Sore throat... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sore throat...   Sore throat... Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 6:57 pm

Wow, I'm very sorry. Sad I hope it soon feels better and you can talk again. C:

coolboy1 wrote:
confused affraid sunny albino santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol! monkey pig rabbit alien cat clown pirat tongue silent pale No @ cyclops Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you Exclamation Question Idea Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Evil or Very Mad Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad yep

Not to break the rules or anything, but that's a useless thing to say with all the faces and just "Yep". Please don't do that.. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sore throat... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sore throat...   Sore throat... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sore throat...
Page 1 of 1