Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

life

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: life   Fri May 27, 2011 4:28 pm

Has anyone ever looked at a computer screen and cried?Maybe because of what was written?
That is what i have now gone threw for the last few months of my life.I have now chosen stop posting in off-topic things for the time being

I also have something to say.Has it ever occurred to you people that the other person might be sensitive?friendly?smart?scared?happy?sad?If so your words no longer show it I see anger in the black poisonous words in front of me.I see the intention to intimidate or bully as well.
I have gone threw much in my life to become who i am I am made fun the way I walk just because I walk on my tiptoes.Made fun of looks because of my friends.Made fun of Thoughts and ideas because we have something called the internet.I have been shot down,degraded,a freak and I am sick of it.Sick of judgement,sick of arrogance, ignorance, cold hearts and empty minds.
Life has been great for the most part I have food and a loving family I have some friends I have talent and brains but people of this forum don't like me.It took me months to figure out this and the truth is I am proud to be unliked I am who I am and proud to be that.Life is what it is and I know that what happens here is part of my education and for that I thank all of you for teaching what must be taught.what is that?why something you must figure out yourself.

~Relora,One who has grown from her experiences on this forum thank you.

p.s. After this I will never look at what was posted or not posted here this is my last off-topic post (for the time being that is)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: life   Fri May 27, 2011 4:38 pm

Well, this doesn't sound accusative at all! Great.

Anyway, maybe you should listen to what we say. Maybe you shouldn't act so high-and-mighty all the time. Maybe you should try to get to know us better before accusing us of cyberbullying. I have many friends on here, maybe you should try to get to the same level.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: life   Fri May 27, 2011 4:43 pm

hurrhurr

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: life   Fri May 27, 2011 5:18 pm

maybe you shouldn't say that people like me shouldn't be hearing some things, even though you aren't my mother.
kay?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Owl
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: life   Fri May 27, 2011 6:33 pm

I don't know you... And I'm not anyone to judge how others treat you, but I can still say that it's good that you've grown up as a person and overcome your insecurities. I don't know if you're a victim or caused these[problems, troubles] for yourself, but every person has a right to be happy. I don't know your experiences or can understand how you feel, but here's my advice to you: keep your head up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fudgyswirl.wordpress.com
FreedoM 4EVA
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: life   Sat May 28, 2011 2:14 am

If you believe that you overcame some things in your life from this Forum, then that's great. But to make us understand that you came to understand more and live happily because of this Forum, then I'm sorry, but the truth is that you come to know yourself through Internet life which won't help you when you are in need of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: life   Today at 12:20 pm

Back to top Go down

life
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1