Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

what do you think fantage should get?

Go down 
+11
mayanm
Forever Forgotten
Relora
alex
xXlexiXx
Pommu-pon
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Blue
MsJoyMaeda
Kandi
_loutus_
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
_loutus_
New Fantagian
_loutus_

what do you think fantage should get? Empty
PostSubject: what do you think fantage should get?   what do you think fantage should get? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 4:05 pm

personally, i think fantage should let us fish or maybe they should get a hospital and cooler stuff for non mems like more cool tank tops like the one my player is wearing right now ( meh pic)

wat do u think?
tootles yall' Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://loutusfantageflower.wordpress.com
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: what do you think fantage should get?   what do you think fantage should get? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 4:08 pm

Is it so hard to post in the right forum? I mean, you guys act like you can't read ._.
Fantage needs a trading system or at least a better selling system -_-
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: what do you think fantage should get?   what do you think fantage should get? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 6:19 pm

Try this forum for this topic:http://www.fantageforum.com/f9-fantage-ideas-support
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran Fantagian
Blue

Location : How am I supposed to know? D; LOCATING MYSELF IS HARD.

PostSubject: Re: what do you think fantage should get?   what do you think fantage should get? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:01 am

I think fantage should have adventures like... short breaks like medieval parties, water parties, people's birthday's, etc.......
Back to top Go down
http://underworld.forumotions.in
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: what do you think fantage should get?   what do you think fantage should get? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:02 am

maybe 2000 stars for your birthday?
Back to top Go down
Pommu-pon
Loyal Fantagian
Pommu-pon

PostSubject: Re: what do you think fantage should get?   what do you think fantage should get? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:54 am

Some birthday presents would definitely do the job. Like a happy birthday outfit and goody bag for you and your 'buddies'.

Other than that, a hospital or a swimming pool for summer! (Yes, I know we already have a beach and lighthouse)
Back to top Go down
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: what do you think fantage should get?   what do you think fantage should get? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:19 am

maybe like, more free things (Like they did in the past!) there were free costumes everywhere you turned maybe more limited items like there are only 5,000?
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: what do you think fantage should get?   what do you think fantage should get? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:38 am

I think fantage is crowded enough. *hah, there are some people that remember no pet town, school, light house, top models, etc.* No more towns, please.

They also have enough clothes *more than enough, actually*, but the one thing we need is a Marketplace. You know, when someone lists something, and another player buys it. But it would have to be for premium members, or else fantage would lose money. Like 10 ecions per item you list? But then again, everyone could buy out of it.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: what do you think fantage should get?   what do you think fantage should get? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:46 am

Everyone knows about how each month there's a birthstone?

I was thinking that there could be special items for every ones birth-month. Such as, birthstone related clothes and accessories. Also on your birthday they could give you
2000 ecoins (6000 for members to make membership more wanted still) a free one-day birthday pass that allows your character to obtain 3x more stars on all games, A birthday crown that glows your birthstone color on your birthday and is just a fancy crown every other day of the year. If they did this the game might seem more appealing to nonmembers and members might just love the free stuff.
Back to top Go down
Pommu-pon
Loyal Fantagian
Pommu-pon

PostSubject: Re: what do you think fantage should get?   what do you think fantage should get? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:49 am

Thank God, I'm not the only one that thinks Fantage is over crowded and has too many towns. I think they should narrow down the number of people allowed in a server at once. I mean, they have so many empty servers. That would make Fantage a lot more pleasant to play on with less people.

It was nicer 2 years ago when everything was still peaceful and friendly :/

Back to top Go down
Forever Forgotten
Senior Fantagian
Forever Forgotten

PostSubject: Re: what do you think fantage should get?   what do you think fantage should get? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:05 pm

Those are some great ideas!
Back to top Go down
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: what do you think fantage should get?   what do you think fantage should get? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:09 pm

@mitsuki ikr i remeber the good ol' 2009 :3
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: what do you think fantage should get?   what do you think fantage should get? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 3:40 am

i was there for 2009 Very Happy i even got the Christmas stuff
Back to top Go down
mayanm
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: what do you think fantage should get?   what do you think fantage should get? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:41 am

Yea, We needa hospital, 2000 ecoins per b-day, [ for members 3000-4000] and swimming poolz were u actually CAN go swimming but not only for mems, and a ferris wheel which can allow you to go for how many ever rides u want! Thats what i'm talking 'bout.....
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: what do you think fantage should get?   what do you think fantage should get? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 6:10 am

lol ikr good idea Smile
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran Fantagian
Blue

Location : How am I supposed to know? D; LOCATING MYSELF IS HARD.

PostSubject: Re: what do you think fantage should get?   what do you think fantage should get? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:40 am

xxDJfantagexx wrote:
lol ikr good idea Smile
I'm sorry xxDJfantagexx but You are supposed to give ideas about fantage and not agree to each other's posts.
Speaking of it, I think fantage should get a nice swimming pool, a garden for a house, [ that would be awesome ] more clothes and I'm pretty much sure I would like non members to walk their pets too, and I would also like Pet's birthdays! So on the pet birthday's the owner would get some ecoins or the pet would get a birthday ribbon or a cake?
Back to top Go down
http://underworld.forumotions.in
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: what do you think fantage should get?   what do you think fantage should get? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 8:57 am

@alex I remember it too. Joined in august 2009 boy was it the good old days
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: what do you think fantage should get?   what do you think fantage should get? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 11:18 am

-Fantage has too many places (towns, shops, etc.)
-There is overpriced clothing. And they're running out of ideas
-The parties are like every other week, and they're the same each time. 4 minigames. 2 NPCs. Buy the items with ecoins, but they're recolored. Brilliant. *_*'

What we need is an ecoin converter. Convert every 10 stars or so to 1 ecoin(:
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: what do you think fantage should get?   what do you think fantage should get? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:53 pm

What Fantage should get RID OF
~The Mission Center
~The Vintage Shop
~Pet School
~VIP Room

What Fantage should GET
~More Non-member clothes!!!
~Letting Non-members walk their pets
~Cheaper Star costs

Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: what do you think fantage should get?   what do you think fantage should get? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 3:58 pm

fantage should let nons get at least get one of the other pets other then the pebbles! and there should b a celebration where they celebrate nons!
Back to top Go down
niki4
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: what do you think fantage should get?   what do you think fantage should get? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:25 pm

I THINK FANTAGE SHOULD GET MORE PET ITEMS AND GIVE AWAY 3500 ECOINS TO ANY PLAYER WHO HAS BOUGHT ANYTHING FROM FANTAGE FOR MORE THAN 30 DOLLARS
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: what do you think fantage should get?   what do you think fantage should get? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:08 pm

dude or girl! 3,500 ecoinz that would be like every body on fantage!!!!!!!!! that would actually be kinda stupid-ish if u ask me.... O O
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: what do you think fantage should get?   what do you think fantage should get? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 6:25 pm

@MissFantage What niki4 means is that when people purchase eCoins OR membership OR both, and if the total cost is over $30.00 they will earn 3,500 eCoins for free.
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: what do you think fantage should get?   what do you think fantage should get? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 6:54 pm

animal wrote:
-Fantage has too many places (towns, shops, etc.)
-There is overpriced clothing. And they're running out of ideas
-The parties are like every other week, and they're the same each time. 4 minigames. 2 NPCs. Buy the items with ecoins, but they're recolored. Brilliant. *_*'

What we need is an ecoin converter. Convert every 10 stars or so to 1 ecoin(:

If that were the case, then Fantage would make no money off of eCoins (and that's pretty much the point of them).

But that would be a cool idea Razz
Back to top Go down
Destiny_Forever
Regular Fantagian
Destiny_Forever

PostSubject: Re: what do you think fantage should get?   what do you think fantage should get? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:23 pm

theres a vip room for just mems so i think fantage needs a hangout for only nons..and since they're nons it would be cooler than the vip room!

I think for like a week they should give the nons all better stuff for nons and show the VIPS how lucky they are and how selfish some of them act!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do you think fantage should get?   what do you think fantage should get? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what do you think fantage should get?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next