Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

Microsoft Removal Tool-We are not paying to buy you!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Microsoft Removal Tool-We are not paying to buy you!   Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:35 pm

What in the name of heavens is this program that was added to the computer? Microsoft Removal Tool! Other people in my area are having the same problem too! This program won't let us do anything else until we pay and buy it. The computer I'm using right now doesn't have it, this is my dad's. My mom's has it! She was blaming me because I downloaded it without he permission. Uh, hello! Am I talking to a brick wall!? I swear to god, I promised to say NO! to toolbars, not download anything without mommy's permission, or not download anything at all! I'm smarter than that! This program was saying that Northen is "infected". Infected? I was really nervous. I was thinking that this program has a "virus" that is causing this problem. But the "infected" thing is fake! Totally fake! The "people" of this product want us to pay and buy their program. Phew! Thank god! Now an electrician is gonna come to our house from 1:30-2:00PM tomorrow to fix it because he knows what it is.

Do you also have it?

EDIT: My mom fixed it! It's now gone!

Last edited by candyfan4ever on Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrEeWiErD
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Removal Tool-We are not paying to buy you!   Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:38 pm

I would have freaked too.Plus my mom ALWAYS thinks im lying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pommu-pon
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Removal Tool-We are not paying to buy you!   Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:31 am

Oh God, if that happend to me, my dad would have fried the friggin' insides of me! And same here, my mum never believes me when I say something either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Removal Tool-We are not paying to buy you!   Today at 5:15 pm

Back to top Go down

Microsoft Removal Tool-We are not paying to buy you!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1