Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Worst Nightmares

Go down 
+17
taehyung
xXlexiXx
alex
cynthia
Forever Forgotten
mayanm
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
v
♥cherry♥
Monsterbunny
Relora
MsJoyMaeda
Fantasygirl
Pommu-pon
Makkine
bubbles_1217
FrEeWiErD
21 posters
AuthorMessage
FrEeWiErD
Senior Fantagian
FrEeWiErD

Worst Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Worst Nightmares   Worst Nightmares Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:23 am

Mine is when i dreamt Ronald McDonald came to my house in the middle of the night Holding a chain saw saying "Good Night....FOREVER (Ronald laughs evily)".He also was carrying and UNhappy meal.It had a frowny face and blood.Thats my worst nightmare.What's urs ?
Back to top Go down
bubbles_1217
Junior Fantagian
bubbles_1217

Worst Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Nightmares   Worst Nightmares Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:02 pm

My worst nightmare was laying the middle of a HUGE suare-shaped hole in the ground, and I couldn't move. Not only that, but a couple of things were looking down at me. No idea what they were. D;
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

Worst Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Nightmares   Worst Nightmares Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:25 pm

I think I had one long ago about some guy poking out his eyes then eating them. D:
Back to top Go down
Pommu-pon
Loyal Fantagian
Pommu-pon

Worst Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Nightmares   Worst Nightmares Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:46 pm

I've only gotten a nightmare once in my whole life for some reason.. I don't have much dreams either.

My one nightmare that I've ever had.. A shadow, I couldn't figure out who's it was... That shadow was calling my name, like a cry for help. It wasn't ghostly. It was very familiar although I couldn't even figure out whether it was a boy's or a girl's.
Back to top Go down
Fantasygirl
Senior Fantagian
Fantasygirl

Worst Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Nightmares   Worst Nightmares Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:04 pm

Hm, my worst nightmare was my dad being shot in Kuwait. I cried that whole night.
Back to top Go down
http://coolstorybro.forumotion.com
FrEeWiErD
Senior Fantagian
FrEeWiErD

Worst Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Nightmares   Worst Nightmares Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:13 pm

Wow Makkine.That sounds HORRIFYING.In Dead Space 2 a guy got a needle poke din his eye.It was himself really but he imagind it as his dead girlfriend.But the reality was himself.He was halucinating.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Worst Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Nightmares   Worst Nightmares Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:35 pm

I really don't remember most of my nightmares, but this nightmare is REALLY weird! I had it a long time ago.

It all started at my house. It was a combination of my old and new house(weird, right?). It was my new house kitchen and my old house living room. A friend was over for a visit. She left from the back(sliding glass window), Outside, it was nothing but sandy hills. All of a sudden, a HUGE robot bee was near the sliding glass window-and three of it's legs was in the house.(My friend forgot to close the sliding glass window,duh!). I was screaming and ALL of us were running to the couch, to hide behind it.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Worst Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Nightmares   Worst Nightmares Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:43 pm

That My Little Pony's Rainbow Dash took over the world and then some zombie apocalypse came.
Back to top Go down
Monsterbunny
Dedicated Fantagian
Monsterbunny

Worst Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Nightmares   Worst Nightmares Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:52 pm

ive had MANY nightmares

one is that these indians killed my dad and they were trying to kill me too
so they did
then i woke up.

Another one is that i was being attaked by this clown and i got traped in his house
but i escaped
then we(some other people i didnt know)
were with me then we were climbing this mountain to escape the clown
then one of the persons fell
and there is a huge part left but i dont want to be a bother
Back to top Go down
♥cherry♥
Senior Fantagian
♥cherry♥

Worst Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Nightmares   Worst Nightmares Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:24 pm

Hmm....where to start..hm hm hm, Oh yea!
Okay, So first off (don't you hate those dreams where you can wake up from?) Kay on with the story. I was in this weird dark place with a few lights, with racks like the grocery store in the juice section with the cold part and there was Danimal yougart drinks and there were lime greens and blues and pinks 'n' purples and I just couldn't get out! Then another was where I thought I woke up in the middle of the night and i walked up and I couldn't get out blahblahblah i wanna tell u another weird one. Okay I had this piece of ordinary gum and it died I guess and I started crying and when I woke up, I felt like crying weird rite!?
Back to top Go down
v

Worst Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Nightmares   Worst Nightmares Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:45 pm

I dunno about the dreams I've had at this age (I don't remember then very well), but my childhood nightmare was right after I watched Sleeping Beauty. Malificent (or however you spell it) was in our house and tried to kill us and stuff. I remember one part where she locked me in the bathroom but didn't lock the door. lol. I forgot the rest of the story, and the rest of my dreams. Haha.
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

Worst Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Nightmares   Worst Nightmares Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:35 am

my worst one i was watching criminal minds, it was bout a murderer and that night i had to go to the toilet and i almost screamed cause i thought he was in the toilet but it turned out it was my mum.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Worst Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Nightmares   Worst Nightmares Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:02 am

I had another where my cat died. He's dead now.
Back to top Go down
mayanm
Expert Fantagian

Worst Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Nightmares   Worst Nightmares Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:28 am

yeah my nightmare i had a long time ago.
i was on a cold street in london somehow and i was looking through this shop window (it was night) and then through the shop window, i saw cruella di vill from 101 dalmations and she was staring at me and oh my god... she looks so creepy. she's half black and half whilte for those who dont know. she looked like it was going to be the murder of someone in the town.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Worst Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Nightmares   Worst Nightmares Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:33 am

I had another where I was almost killed but then woke up that was a crazy dream I tell you.
Back to top Go down
Forever Forgotten
Senior Fantagian
Forever Forgotten

Worst Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Nightmares   Worst Nightmares Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:40 am

I don't remember most of my dreams, even my good ones, but Bubbles, I would be scared.
Back to top Go down
cynthia
Dedicated Fantagian
cynthia

Worst Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Nightmares   Worst Nightmares Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 2:12 pm

Once I had this nightmare where, we were in some snowy place, and there was a giant monster on the loose. And I'm not sure why, but we threw snowballs at it, so it would grow bigger and more helicopters would come to destroy it. There was a percent in the sky to tell us how big it was. I went inside at 65%. Then I fell asleep in the dream. The next part I wasn't sure if I was dreaming or imagining things. A giant green hand crashed through my bedroom, and I heard my bones snapping. I awoke with the room shaking, but then it stopped. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

Worst Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Nightmares   Worst Nightmares Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 2:31 pm

I walked into the kitchen in the middle of the night and the little girl from the Ring was sitting on a chair and smiling at me
Back to top Go down
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

Worst Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Nightmares   Worst Nightmares Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:09 pm

one time...ok i was three it was really scary for me at the time...a giant monkey was holding me weirdly and shaking me and i was trying to scream but i couldnt
the one thing i cant do in my dreams is scream Sad
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

Worst Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Nightmares   Worst Nightmares Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:25 pm

My 2 worst nightmare was :
1 : When our family went to a new mall ( the name was weird BTW idr it i think the crazymall )
i just saw a monalisa picture screamin then i went then i came back 2 see the pic i saw it change ! she was doin silly kids stuff I WAS VERY VERY SCARED!
2 : when I was at school i saw Shrek & me and the whole class turned into oger !! & i want to wake up so i jumped from the secound floor many times until my hands got cutten then i said i will do this the last time then i died Then woke up!!
Back to top Go down
panda_boo38
Junior Fantagian
panda_boo38

Worst Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Nightmares   Worst Nightmares Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:30 pm

My worst nightmare...?
Well, the worst one was when this giant and scary robot was going through my neighborhood smashing the neighborhood houses with the people still in it. We were the lasthouse left and the robot lifted up my roof and started vacuuming me and my family up into his robot body.
Back to top Go down
panda_boo38
Junior Fantagian
panda_boo38

Worst Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Nightmares   Worst Nightmares Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:37 pm

Another nightmare is when I went to this Chinese Camp in China, and this giant snow covered mountain was making some low yelling noises. Me and the other campers went up the mountain to see what had made the noise, and it was Bigfoot. He started running at us and chasing us. I ran back to the camp and this queen of this tribe was taking over the camp. When she saw me, she asked me what the secret word was. (She was wearing a mask so maybe she couldn't see what I looked like.) When I said I didn't know, she grabbed me by the neck and put me on the ground, and then put this metal thing around my neck so I couldn't get up. Then she got some spears and started aiming them at me. That's when I woke up from the dream.
Back to top Go down
carter_kidrok
New Fantagian
carter_kidrok

Worst Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Nightmares   Worst Nightmares Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:08 am

I rarely have nightmares.
I was in my old house and I was alone babysitting my sisters and brothers. And then someone
knocked on the door, I told my younger brother not to open it, but instead he opened it. There was no one there, he shut the door and went back to watching TV upstairs. I heard a bunch of high pitched screaming, I ran upstairs and saw my brother dead, draped over the bunk bed. I looked up and saw a purple Elmo with a chainsaw staring down at us, laughing. Then he disappeared and I woke up.

I know its kind of a crazy dream, but at the time, I thought it was scary.
Back to top Go down
http://play.fantage.com
amandaso
Senior Fantagian

Worst Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Nightmares   Worst Nightmares Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:57 am

I had one where I was in a room full of bees and couldn't get out then a bee stung me on the thumb and the other bees started attacking me.
Then I woke up.
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Passionate Fantagian
Sandy

Worst Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Nightmares   Worst Nightmares Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:57 pm

uhhhh i forgot. dangit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Worst Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Nightmares   Worst Nightmares Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worst Nightmares
Page 1 of 1