Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

LEARN LEARN LEARN

Go down 
+11
MsJoyMaeda
Owl
♥cherry♥
Kandi
Relora
Fantasygirl
Makkine
Oliver
v
Pommu-pon
Mustard
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mustard
Senior Fantagian
Mustard

LEARN LEARN LEARN Empty
PostSubject: LEARN LEARN LEARN   LEARN LEARN LEARN Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:14 am

Let me teach you a lesson.
THE WORD 'YOUR' HAS DIFFERENT WAYS OF WRITING AND USING IT, USE IT CORRECTLY GOSH.

Your- possesion. Your cat, your car, your skateboard. Saying ''Your nice'' is NOT CORRECT. If you say that, my mind says, ''my nice what?''
It's possession. use it correctly.

You're- YOU-ARE. NOT THAT HARD. You're sweet, You're fun! not You're dog is fluffly.
That would be saying ''You are dog is fluffy.'' Which basically, doesn't make any sense.

////////////
To- I like to eat. My friend likes to read. As if youre going somewhere, doing something. etc.

Too- Adding, like,lets say ''I like to swim'' ''I like to swim too!'' Too much food. etc.

Two- IS A NUMBER. YOU HAVE NO HOPE WHATSOEVER IF YOU USED THIS TO REPLACE EITHER TO OR TOO. I have two bracelets.

////////////
They're- MEANS THEY ARE. ''They're talking.'' ''They're working''

Their- Possesive. ''Their house is huge!''

There- I will be there. There you are!

///////////

Thanks(:
Back to top Go down
Pommu-pon
Loyal Fantagian
Pommu-pon

LEARN LEARN LEARN Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEARN LEARN LEARN   LEARN LEARN LEARN Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:23 am

This is a good topic that most of us on Fantage Forum should read >.>
Back to top Go down
v

LEARN LEARN LEARN Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEARN LEARN LEARN   LEARN LEARN LEARN Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:26 pm

LEARN LEARN LEARN 2nm41si
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

LEARN LEARN LEARN Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEARN LEARN LEARN   LEARN LEARN LEARN Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:48 pm

8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Makkine
Makkine

LEARN LEARN LEARN Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEARN LEARN LEARN   LEARN LEARN LEARN Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 1:02 pm

ALSO:

It's: IT IS. "I have a cat, it's tail is long" basically means "I have a cat, it is tail is long".
Its: POSSESIVE. "I have a cat, its pretty" is an incomplete sentence. Its pretty what?

Then: I'm going to the beach, then I'm going to read a book.
Than: I like this fruit more than that one.

NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

Alot: not a word
a lot: I have a lot of bracelets.

ALSO:

Anyways: Not. A. Word.
Anyway: Correct!

It's a good day to talk about bracelets, yes? I had more bracelets than you. I got them from an offer this store was making, but then I had to give some away. I didn't care, I had a lot of them anyway. My dog kept chewing on them with its teeth.

Its a good day to talk about bracelets, yes? I had more bracelets then you. I got them from an offer this store was making, but than I had to give some away. I didn't care, I had alot of them anyways. My dog kept chewing on them with it's teeth.

Also,you should always include a space after punctuation.It's hard to read otherwise,you see?
Back to top Go down
Mustard
Senior Fantagian
Mustard

LEARN LEARN LEARN Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEARN LEARN LEARN   LEARN LEARN LEARN Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:27 pm

OHGOD YES.
THANKS ALL.
Back to top Go down
Fantasygirl
Senior Fantagian
Fantasygirl

LEARN LEARN LEARN Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEARN LEARN LEARN   LEARN LEARN LEARN Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:30 pm

I applaud you for that.

LEARN LEARN LEARN Me_gus10

Last edited by Fantasygirl on Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://coolstorybro.forumotion.com
Relora
Hero Fantagian

LEARN LEARN LEARN Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEARN LEARN LEARN   LEARN LEARN LEARN Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:38 pm

People didn't know this stuff? I know I shouldn't really be talking, but I choose not to use those rules on the forum sometimes. I believe I have gotten better at it though.I shall start using better grammar and other stuff within that genre if it really seems to bug all of you.Also it would be good practice for my life and what ever my job might turn out to be (geologist or lawyer if you must know) .
Back to top Go down
Pommu-pon
Loyal Fantagian
Pommu-pon

LEARN LEARN LEARN Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEARN LEARN LEARN   LEARN LEARN LEARN Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 4:06 pm

Facebook wrote:
LEARN LEARN LEARN 2nm41si

ROFL! xD

And also, people use TXT language, which is pretty annoying to me. I can't stand it. Some times they shorten their words such as:

Hy cn u cme n cat?

instead of:

Hey, can you come on chat?

Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

LEARN LEARN LEARN Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEARN LEARN LEARN   LEARN LEARN LEARN Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 5:26 pm

People definitely need to read this. I'm positive that you didn't see people typing and writing like this 10-20 years ago, or about a year ago on this forum.
Back to top Go down
♥cherry♥
Senior Fantagian
♥cherry♥

LEARN LEARN LEARN Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEARN LEARN LEARN   LEARN LEARN LEARN Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:02 pm

I learned this stuff in 1st grade and 2nd grade! These peeps are dumb no offense
Back to top Go down
Mustard
Senior Fantagian
Mustard

LEARN LEARN LEARN Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEARN LEARN LEARN   LEARN LEARN LEARN Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:32 pm

I know right.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Loyal Fantagian
Owl

LEARN LEARN LEARN Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEARN LEARN LEARN   LEARN LEARN LEARN Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:43 pm

Nice to clear this up.
IT'S nice to clear this up. x3
Back to top Go down
http://fudgyswirl.wordpress.com
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

LEARN LEARN LEARN Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEARN LEARN LEARN   LEARN LEARN LEARN Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:44 pm

This is a post people need to look at, even me. I, most of the time, say "Your" as in "Your nice." But I sometimes use "You're". I couldn't tell the difference between "it's" and "its" until I read this post.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

LEARN LEARN LEARN Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEARN LEARN LEARN   LEARN LEARN LEARN Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:57 pm

I get irk-ed when people use it the wrong way. D; If there was a like button for posts then this would totally be liked by me. <3
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

LEARN LEARN LEARN Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEARN LEARN LEARN   LEARN LEARN LEARN Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:39 am

nice lesson although i learnt it like ages ago 8D
Back to top Go down
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu

LEARN LEARN LEARN Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEARN LEARN LEARN   LEARN LEARN LEARN Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:57 am

My respect for you has gone up, again Very Happy Thanks so much for the topic.
Back to top Go down
racchel2107
Senior Fantagian
racchel2107

LEARN LEARN LEARN Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEARN LEARN LEARN   LEARN LEARN LEARN Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:00 pm

Wow nice lesson although i knew it before but i absolutely respect this lesson very nice keep it up. king

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/loveme21071?feature=mhum
♥cherry♥
Senior Fantagian
♥cherry♥

LEARN LEARN LEARN Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEARN LEARN LEARN   LEARN LEARN LEARN Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:03 pm

Okay I have been waiting to say this all day. Okay maybe I was acting weird in the beginning of this topic, but now I realized that maybe some of us like to use in-proper grammer once in a while like me! I don't have to use correct grammer on fantage. So if it bugs any of you maybe you should stop posting on this topic and move on! Its a free country and we have the rights to use in-proper grammer online! Smile)
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

LEARN LEARN LEARN Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEARN LEARN LEARN   LEARN LEARN LEARN Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:47 pm

@Relora: I'm glad to see you admit your weaknesses. You should add a space after punctuation, though.

@Mitsuki: Sometimes is a single word, don't worry xD.

@Esjay: Actually, people have been ruining their language since the beginning of time. It's not something that magically arose from nowhere. That doesn't make it any less annoying. Yeah, I know, languages (especially the train-wreck that is English) change. I'm fine with split infinitives and "hopefully" as an adverbial clause, but u=/=you.

@Candyfan4eva: Really? I'm glad I was able to help. C:

@DJFantage: Oh, really? Maybe you should've added a comma after "Nice lesson". And you always capitalise the "I".

@Racchel: Punctuation exists.

@Sissy: Yeah, whatever. You can use IMpromer grammAr if you want to. It's not illegal, for sure. But it does make you look as though you've failed primary school.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

LEARN LEARN LEARN Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEARN LEARN LEARN   LEARN LEARN LEARN Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:59 pm

sissy769 wrote:
So if it bugs any of you maybe you should stop posting on this topic and move on! Its a free country and we have the rights to use in-proper grammer online! :))

We also have rights to post on this (: And I get Irk-ed when people use inproper grammar because it make you look like an idiot, no offense.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

LEARN LEARN LEARN Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEARN LEARN LEARN   LEARN LEARN LEARN Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:03 pm

@animal: irk-ed? Is irked suddenly not a word any more? xD
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

LEARN LEARN LEARN Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEARN LEARN LEARN   LEARN LEARN LEARN Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:09 pm

@ Makkine Lol. xD I just feel weird typing it like that. XD
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

LEARN LEARN LEARN Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEARN LEARN LEARN   LEARN LEARN LEARN Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:22 pm

@Sissy Your post shows me the ignorance that the youth of our country has yet to wash away. Don't try and pull the free country thing out until you fully understand and comprehend The constitution.

@Makkine lol yea, the space after punctuation still seems to get me. Thanks for reminding me.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

LEARN LEARN LEARN Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEARN LEARN LEARN   LEARN LEARN LEARN Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:58 pm

@Sissy I like to use improper grammar once in a while, but you don't have to jump in and say about the "free country". And your also telling us to stop posting on this topic and move on?

@Makkine Yeah, you've helped me a lot!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LEARN LEARN LEARN Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEARN LEARN LEARN   LEARN LEARN LEARN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LEARN LEARN LEARN
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next