Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

LEARN LEARN LEARN

Go down 
+11
MsJoyMaeda
Owl
♥cherry♥
Kandi
Relora
Fantasygirl
Makkine
Oliver
v
Pommu-pon
Mustard
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
♥cherry♥
Senior Fantagian
♥cherry♥

LEARN LEARN LEARN - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEARN LEARN LEARN   LEARN LEARN LEARN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:35 pm

candyfan4ever wrote:
@Sissy I like to use improper grammar once in a while, but you don't have to jump in and say about the "free country". And your also telling us to stop posting on this topic and move on?

@Makkine Yeah, you've helped me a lot!

I didn't say STOP. I said if this topic BUGS you then stop.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: LEARN LEARN LEARN   LEARN LEARN LEARN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:05 pm

sissy769 wrote:
candyfan4ever wrote:
@Sissy I like to use improper grammar once in a while, but you don't have to jump in and say about the "free country". And your also telling us to stop posting on this topic and move on?

You contradicted yourself. You didn't say stop yet you said stop posting in this topic if it bugs you. Let it sink in and you will understand what I mean.

Anyway, at least you didn't reveal your ignorance of the Constitution again. Also, no one seems to be bugged by this topic but you and maybe one other, everyone else completely agrees so the post everyone is currently talking about was rather pointless in someways.(i.e. you being completely ignorant about the constitution, stop posting if the topic bugs you etc. etc.
Back to top Go down
♥cherry♥
Senior Fantagian
♥cherry♥

PostSubject: Re: LEARN LEARN LEARN   LEARN LEARN LEARN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:07 pm

Relora wrote:
sissy769 wrote:
candyfan4ever wrote:

You contradicted yourself. You didn't say stop yet you said stop posting in this topic if it bugs you. Let it sink in and you will understand what I mean.

Anyway, at least you didn't reveal your ignorance of the Constitution again. Also, no one seems to be bugged by this topic but you and maybe one other, everyone else completely agrees so the post everyone is currently talking about was rather pointless in someways.(i.e. you being completely ignorant about the constitution, stop posting if the topic bugs you etc. etc.
But I agree 100%
Back to top Go down
racchel2107
Senior Fantagian
racchel2107

PostSubject: Re: LEARN LEARN LEARN   LEARN LEARN LEARN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:42 am

sissy769 wrote:
Okay I have been waiting to say this all day. Okay maybe I was acting weird in the beginning of this topic, but now I realized that maybe some of us like to use in-proper grammer once in a while like me! I don't have to use correct grammer on fantage. So if it bugs any of you maybe you should stop posting on this topic and move on! Its a free country and we have the rights to use in-proper grammer online! Smile)

Well uhh sissy if we want to we could use correct punctuation and grammar its our choice if we want to.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/loveme21071?feature=mhum
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: LEARN LEARN LEARN   LEARN LEARN LEARN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:38 am

@ Makkine

I know, I just don't really bother to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LEARN LEARN LEARN   LEARN LEARN LEARN - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LEARN LEARN LEARN
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2