Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

WHAT?!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!?   Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:10 pm

Makkine wrote:
Yes, because bright red text is totally easy to read and doesn't hurt my eyes at all. Mjmjrocks, you are acting like a bigger brat than your supposed niece. Stop it this very instant and mature a bit. Yes, children can be annoying to some people (though I like them) and you might think she's doing it to purposefully infuriate you, but please. She. Is. Only. Two. Years. Old.

Take a deep breath, splash some water on your face, then leave the room after taking back your hamster.

So I could have called her actions bratty the whole time?!

onsubject :-P

Mjmj for goodness sakes get a hold of yourself SHE IS 2 YEARS OLD!!!! Move the darn cage tell an adult do something stop complaining it's really really annoys me.Especially since you can actually do something about it.
Does your room have a door?lock it or close it if it does
Can you move the cage up higher?If so just freakin' do it
Can you talk with an adult?Yes you can and I insist you do it already
Can you keep the child occupied?Well duh!Play with the poor girl it'll keep her from getting in trouble and from you exploding over something that can be easily resolved.
Can you watch over her?Yes.If she keeps doing that stuff watch her like a hawk!That way you can keep her from doing stuff that makes you just freak.

As you can see there are so many things you could be doing but instead you let your anger get to you and try to make us feel like your the victim.Mjmj, hun it'll be okay just try some of things I have said like 3 times already.They might just work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
♥cherry♥
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!?   Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:35 pm

Relora wrote:
This topic infuriates me.(Besides sissy) It sounds like the visitors are all younger.In stead of complaining about it on a forum, talk to your parents or the parents of the child.If they get into your room then hide everything of value, child-proof it and keep the door closed.Your parents give stuff to the children to keep 'em occupied and to spoil them like most do with younger children in the family.
If the child bothers you soooo much then keep a safe-distance away or ignore them to your best extent.That or play with them and keep them occupied so they don't have the chance to take your stuff or let your pets escape. also stop stop complaining about it here It will only bring you people to help and comfort you which is okay but that's just a band-aid solution. Talk to someone in your family or keep the child occupied with something else and things will seem to lighten up.
Little kids will be little kids you can't stop that. They aren't mature and they don't appreciate and understand things like you do. You can't expect to be the center of attention when they are around and you can't expect them to behave properly.For goodness sakes shes 2.The least you can do is play with her that way there's something to occupy you both.

Gasp! How dare you say my name in a message nike dat!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monsterbunny
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!?   Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:55 pm

no she didnt kill her
and your right makkine
and other people keep telling me to talk to my dad
what does he do
he laughs
i try to put her in the room but nooo my sister wont let me
i dont have anything high enough for her not to reach
im acting like a brat cause im jelaous she always gets EVERYTHING
and anyways its not my fault she makes me angry
do you know that when we play somthing like dolls she wants me to be the one being KILLED
does that give you a clue
she dousnt act like a two year old
she acts wayyy bigger ..
i know this is a pointless topic
but i just need someone to talk to instead of my family
cause they will laugh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!?   Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:02 pm

sissy769 wrote:
Relora wrote:
This topic infuriates me.(Besides sissy) It sounds like the visitors are all younger.In stead of complaining about it on a forum, talk to your parents or the parents of the child.If they get into your room then hide everything of value, child-proof it and keep the door closed.Your parents give stuff to the children to keep 'em occupied and to spoil them like most do with younger children in the family.
If the child bothers you soooo much then keep a safe-distance away or ignore them to your best extent.That or play with them and keep them occupied so they don't have the chance to take your stuff or let your pets escape. also stop stop complaining about it here It will only bring you people to help and comfort you which is okay but that's just a band-aid solution. Talk to someone in your family or keep the child occupied with something else and things will seem to lighten up.
Little kids will be little kids you can't stop that. They aren't mature and they don't appreciate and understand things like you do. You can't expect to be the center of attention when they are around and you can't expect them to behave properly.For goodness sakes shes 2.The least you can do is play with her that way there's something to occupy you both.

Gasp! How dare you say my name in a message nike dat!

It's like that not nike dat lol

I said it to make sure no one would correct me when I say that all of you are talking about YOUNGER children because you said it was an OLDER brother.

Anyway, Mjmj if your dad just laughs then he just doesn't know the stress this little girl is putting you through. Try to keep bringing it up or but more emphasis about this problem.If she wants your doll to be the one being killed just say no or don't let your doll be killed maybe have your doll be invincible or something.
If your sister isn't letting you put the hamster in your room talk to your parents about it or maybe ask for them to out the hamster on top of the fridge while the young one stays over.To help with moving the hamster tell them how you were absolutely terrified when you thought the hamster was lost or something like that.If she doesn't ask to then you need to be the big one you need to keep her inline (without having your parents being angry with how you treat her) If she gets to your hamster look at her angrily or disappointingly and say no firmly take it away and shake your head and bring her to another room.
If you want her to stop then you need to make that known.Keep getting on to her and make sure your parents know this is really bothering you. Also if you can contact your sister/brother (the parent of the child) ask them how they keep the girl out of trouble that might help a bit.
Your best chance seems to be watching her like a hawk that way you can stop her before causing more trouble in your life.That or ask a parent to watch her.
I get that your jealous and all but shes two and great uncles will treat grandchildren and great nieces a lot more spoiled and such.Don't let it get to you as much you can be jealous but try not to ruin things by actually being angry at her just move on and take some deep breaths.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monsterbunny
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!?   Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:34 pm

fine but im pretty sure shes goinna be here all week!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mayanm
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!?   Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:33 am

I agree with a lot of people here....I mean, I just think that it was given to her for a short period of time to play with.
I'm saying this because I have a nephew myself and I know what it feels like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!?   Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:04 am

guys...shes saying her dad giver her niece everything she wants and she kinda misses being daddy's little girl am i right? kinda? no. ok well just good luck o.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!?   Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:56 am

Oh gosh I hate when that happens. Anyways, what you need to do is watch someone have shots or stroke a cat or eat a good burrito. Those relax me, if it helps you.

tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katie_Forever
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!?   Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:39 am

Awh im so sorry to hear that happened Sad All my family lives far away from me. When I did live closer to them and they came to visit, my parents always made me bring out all my things that I loved when I was little (Yes I still have them...They have good memories....kay?) It made me really upset to see things getting lost/broken. One thing I noticed about them was that they just really wanted attention. Try reading her a book or come up with a silly game that doesnt involve dolls dieing or hamsters escaping. It really sucks that your dad gave her that... I remeber my mum giving away my dress that I had since I was three. Then beleive it or not, About 6 years later I saw it on another little girl who was at a birthday party and she was twirling around in it just like I did! It made me so happy to see that she was getting as much joy out of it as i did.

Another thing, When im talking about the silly made up game... If shes 2 or whatever shes gonna have a blast with it! And shes gonna just LOOOOOOOOVE you for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
panda_boo38
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!?   Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:59 pm

1.) Maybe you should try talking to her. And after that you can make up games to preoccupy her. Like maybe have a fashion show. Or you guys can make artwork and have an art show or create your very own mueseam. (If that's how you spell it!)
2.) It's strange how I'm the center of attention when my little sis is 4. They tell her (family members) constantly to stop doing this and that while I keep getting spoiled. I don't think it's fair. So, I always try to defend her, and they do nothing. From now on, I'm going to act rude so she can be the center of attention for once.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!?   Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:53 pm

3) This is very old and I believe it has blown over...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?!?   Today at 5:51 am

Back to top Go down

WHAT?!?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Fantage :: Fantage Ideas & Support-
Jump to: