Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Fantage Europe coming to fantage usa?

Go down 
+3
MsJoyMaeda
Relora
Janelle
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

Fantage  Europe coming to fantage usa?  Empty
PostSubject: Fantage Europe coming to fantage usa?    Fantage  Europe coming to fantage usa?  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:43 pm

did anyone notice it? notice what? well the welcome sign for fantage europe to come to fantage usa don't believe heres a picture no edit!

Fantage  Europe coming to fantage usa?  Huh_di10
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Europe coming to fantage usa?    Fantage  Europe coming to fantage usa?  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:59 pm

Yea I think since FEU close they let them make FUS accounts
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Europe coming to fantage usa?    Fantage  Europe coming to fantage usa?  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:23 pm

They are bringing Fantage EU to Fantage USA because of the official Fantage Europe website closing. So, they are letting the Fantage EU users have access to Fantage USA.
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Europe coming to fantage usa?    Fantage  Europe coming to fantage usa?  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:35 pm

I was soo excited! <3

Last edited by Janelle on Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Europe coming to fantage usa?    Fantage  Europe coming to fantage usa?  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:06 pm

Fantage_Rules!** wrote:
o_o i knew this already that FE closed since i played it and i just wanted to post it pale

?
Did you take our comments as offensive? we were just saying why that's all.
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Europe coming to fantage usa?    Fantage  Europe coming to fantage usa?  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:58 am

thats actually kinda cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian
Magdaleena

Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Europe coming to fantage usa?    Fantage  Europe coming to fantage usa?  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:30 am

So Fantage Europe is closing, and fusing with Fantage US?

I never supported this separation anyway, so that's great to get them together again.

But I wonder what will happen to those European fantagians with a name twin over at normal Fantage. I.e. what will happen to FE Magdaleena, when there already is a Magdaleena over at FUS?
Will the accounts fuse together, or will the newer account get to change their name?

I guess the latter one is more likely.

EDIT: I checked it now. Soo.. the Europeans have to create entirely new accounts? Aw.
Back to top Go down
http://magdaneela.deviantart.com
♥cherry♥
Senior Fantagian
♥cherry♥

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Europe coming to fantage usa?    Fantage  Europe coming to fantage usa?  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:40 am

Magdaleena wrote:

I never supported this separation anyway, so that's great to get them together again.

But I wonder what will happen to those European fantagians with a name twin over at normal Fantage. I.e. what will happen to FE Magdaleena, when there already is a Magdaleena over at FUS?
Will the accounts fuse together, or will the newer account get to change their name?

OMG did you ever go the site?? Did you ever read the thing cuz if not your nuts because everyone read it!! It says you need to RE-REGISTER AN ACCOUNT!
Back to top Go down
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian
Magdaleena

Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Europe coming to fantage usa?    Fantage  Europe coming to fantage usa?  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:52 am

sissy769 wrote:
Magdaleena wrote:

OMG did you ever go the site?? Did you ever read the thing cuz if not your nuts because everyone read it!! It says you need to RE-REGISTER AN ACCOUNT!

You didn't see my edit, did you? I checked the site after I posted, so now I get it.
Back to top Go down
http://magdaneela.deviantart.com
lynn19074
New Fantagian
lynn19074

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Europe coming to fantage usa?    Fantage  Europe coming to fantage usa?  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:52 pm

why did european fantage website close down?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Europe coming to fantage usa?    Fantage  Europe coming to fantage usa?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantage Europe coming to fantage usa?
Page 1 of 1