Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 how do you BECOME a mod?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1588
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 98
Location : byeeeeeeee

PostSubject: how do you BECOME a mod?   Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:48 pm

ok well I was just wondering "What do you have to do to become a mod.?" so thats what I'm asking like, do you have to be the perfect role model? if you guys think I'm sounding rude on topics don't be afraid to catch me on it lol so yeah... ok thats what I'm asking you What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5449
Join date : 2010-01-29
Location : Loading...

PostSubject: Re: how do you BECOME a mod?   Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:25 pm

Mace already chose the moderators. Makkine and Abbey. You had to be on the forum long enough and your warning bar is green. And he usually makes them go through the process of CB moderator to a full moderator~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makkine
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 19
Location : Woah

PostSubject: Re: how do you BECOME a mod?   Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:40 pm

pokeranger wrote:
Mace already chose the moderators. Makkine and Abbey. You had to be on the forum long enough and your warning bar is green. And he usually makes them go through the process of CB moderator to a full moderator~
You also have to be a good person, follow all the rules, be constructive towards the community of the forum, etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1588
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 98
Location : byeeeeeeee

PostSubject: Re: how do you BECOME a mod?   Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:00 pm

Makkine wrote:
pokeranger wrote:
Mace already chose the moderators. Makkine and Abbey. You had to be on the forum long enough and your warning bar is green. And he usually makes them go through the process of CB moderator to a full moderator~
You also have to be a good person, follow all the rules, be constructive towards the community of the forum, etc.

what does that mean? lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1137
Join date : 2010-07-12
Age : 20
Location : the groan zone

PostSubject: Re: how do you BECOME a mod?   Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:05 pm

alex15566 wrote:
Makkine wrote:
pokeranger wrote:
Mace already chose the moderators. Makkine and Abbey. You had to be on the forum long enough and your warning bar is green. And he usually makes them go through the process of CB moderator to a full moderator~
You also have to be a good person, follow all the rules, be constructive towards the community of the forum, etc.

what does that mean? lol

It means to support others and contribute to the forum. So, basically, don't spam and be nice. C:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: how do you BECOME a mod?   Today at 9:27 pm

Back to top Go down
 
how do you BECOME a mod?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Forum :: Forum Discussion-
Jump to: