Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

MEMS AND NONS THIS HAS GOT TO STOP

Go down 
+9
Rockie
Sandy
Blackrose
ashsal833
The Kitty
Pommu-pon
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
alex
_LoVe_
13 posters
AuthorMessage
_LoVe_
New Fantagian
_LoVe_

MEMS AND NONS THIS HAS GOT TO STOP Empty
PostSubject: MEMS AND NONS THIS HAS GOT TO STOP   MEMS AND NONS THIS HAS GOT TO STOP Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:30 am

ok so heres the deal. I went to a party and there were two mem girls there and this is how our conversation went
GIRL 1- OMG THIS PARTY IS FOR MEMS ONLY
GIRL 2-YEH THTS RIGHT GET OUT
GIRL 1-MEMS ROCK
ME-WUTS UR PROB?
GIRL 2-YOU
ME- WELL BCK OFF
GIRL 1- OMG UP SHUT
ME- U
GIRL 2- OMG U R SUCH A WANNA B
GIRL 1- YEH ALL NONS R
see??? this has got to STOP! all the stupid mean mems out there that think that theyre better than the nons....stop it. Im not saying that all mems are bad i know some mems that are super nice but once in awhile i see some mems that are just sooo rude. i also see ppl that say " MEM MODELS ONLY" OR "MEM VAL TRYOUTS ONLY" and it annoys me! having a mem vs. non is completley POINTLESS. and this has gotta stop. its like being racist. that u only like mems or u only like nons. its terrible. and if this doesnt stop NOBODYS going to go on fantage anymore. again, i DONT hate mems....only the mean ones. okkk im done venting out my anger:)
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: MEMS AND NONS THIS HAS GOT TO STOP   MEMS AND NONS THIS HAS GOT TO STOP Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 1:01 am

Similar topic somewhere in the forums.

Edit: Welcome to the forums!

Last edited by animal on Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Welcome to the forums rofl)
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: MEMS AND NONS THIS HAS GOT TO STOP   MEMS AND NONS THIS HAS GOT TO STOP Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 3:25 am

some mems are like this but most are not (i know i am a mem but just saying)

and yeah welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
Pommu-pon
Loyal Fantagian
Pommu-pon

PostSubject: Re: MEMS AND NONS THIS HAS GOT TO STOP   MEMS AND NONS THIS HAS GOT TO STOP Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:10 am

Bienvenue to the forum~ o3o

Yeah, I know how that feels like. I also know not every premium member is like that. My best friends are premium members, they're super nice.

And you should have reported those two girls. I know reporting these days doesn't really work, but it was worth a try. They don't deserve to be playing on Fantage if they're going to act like total jerks =.=
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: MEMS AND NONS THIS HAS GOT TO STOP   MEMS AND NONS THIS HAS GOT TO STOP Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:56 am

there's 2 girls destiny and mom they are totally jerks and they are like 500+ lvl i was thinking, aren't they suppose to set the example for other fantagians, not make them feel horrible
Back to top Go down
The Kitty
Rookie Fantagian
The Kitty

PostSubject: Re: MEMS AND NONS THIS HAS GOT TO STOP   MEMS AND NONS THIS HAS GOT TO STOP Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:08 pm

Agreed, agreed. Well, actually ... have you ever thought of this?... Every premium member has started out as a nonpremium member. Maybe they were influenced by another pair of premium members... and then decided to [unfortunately] pass it on? MAN, THOSE WORDS WERE THE BEST WORDS I'VE EVER HEARD [even if I'm a premium member o_O did you mean me? Because... I really try to help everyone when they're in a situation with a mean person .. hope its not me.. oh sorry im stuttering o_o]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES, THAT'S THE BULLSEYE, THIS IS FANTAGE RACISM O_O IT'S LIKE THE WHITES ARE THE PREMIUMS AND THE BLACKS ARE THE NONPREMIUMS O_O [only an example T.T] [though I must say I'm becoming a black again in 2 days Wink] So yeah.............................. when a person says UP SHUT or SHUT UXP or PU TUHS or what ever, I just say... in my mind... that it's a good thing not everyone is like that. [If I said that out, I think I would be their enemy O_O I hate enemies.] Well, yeah..... :/ FANTAGE RACISM WILL SOMEDAY GO BYEBYE! IF WE DO SOMETHING O_O
Back to top Go down
ashsal833
Senior Fantagian
ashsal833

PostSubject: Re: MEMS AND NONS THIS HAS GOT TO STOP   MEMS AND NONS THIS HAS GOT TO STOP Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 4:19 pm

im a member but i still dont like it we are all people and were spposed to do whant we want ppl to do to us i hate it when some1 gets bulllied Sad
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: MEMS AND NONS THIS HAS GOT TO STOP   MEMS AND NONS THIS HAS GOT TO STOP Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:05 pm

im a nice mem not like those snobby brats! xPPP

wow just cuz they PAY for sum site ppl just need to know its just a site.......... but rl can be worse though... Sad
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Passionate Fantagian
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: MEMS AND NONS THIS HAS GOT TO STOP   MEMS AND NONS THIS HAS GOT TO STOP Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:20 pm

ZOMG! IKR? i went to one once and there were like 5 nons saying GO MEMS! and like 4 ppl (including me) saying WE IS EQUAL!
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: MEMS AND NONS THIS HAS GOT TO STOP   MEMS AND NONS THIS HAS GOT TO STOP Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 6:01 pm

The Kitty wrote:
Every premium member has started out as a nonpremium member.

Oh yus. o _ o
Back to top Go down
Rockie
Regular Fantagian
Rockie

PostSubject: Re: MEMS AND NONS THIS HAS GOT TO STOP   MEMS AND NONS THIS HAS GOT TO STOP Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 7:26 pm

It is like racism, Im sorry tht happened sometimes people r jus jerks. Sad oh and welcooome
Back to top Go down
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: MEMS AND NONS THIS HAS GOT TO STOP   MEMS AND NONS THIS HAS GOT TO STOP Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 7:32 pm

'tis true T.T im a mem thats lvl 747 i think o.O (i dont check alot) but i do try to set ppl straight (making enimies or not) one time this happened:

Girl 1 (lvl 573):UGH WHY IS THIS NON HERE????
Girl 2 (lvl 608):IKR! ITS SOOO ANOJJING!
Me(you kno my lvl):if she wants to be here she can
Girl 1:SHUT UxP IM NOT TALKING TO U!!!!
Me (I said this mixed up so it would show):so? its not ur choice to make ppl go
Girl 2:DONT BE MEAN TO MY FRIEND!
Me:Your friend? you guys must be really weird o O

So on and so forth it ended maybe 10 mins. later it DOES have to stop im with ya :L
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: MEMS AND NONS THIS HAS GOT TO STOP   MEMS AND NONS THIS HAS GOT TO STOP Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 8:14 pm

For most member who do that to me I say "you see my vet level" they say "yea" I say when ur vet level is that high you call me whatever you want 'til then leave.

That or I just completely ignore them. Just 'cause you use your parents money on a game doesn't mean your sooo boss.
Back to top Go down
~Kitty~x3
Regular Fantagian
~Kitty~x3

PostSubject: Re: MEMS AND NONS THIS HAS GOT TO STOP   MEMS AND NONS THIS HAS GOT TO STOP Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 9:27 pm

Yeah it is like racisim. I hate when people argue on fantage D:. My friends were arguing at a non-member being snobby and she was calling us means names. I didn't even get in the arguement. I'm a nice member (not trying to brag) I mean like we were all non-members once (like hyper_cindy aka The Kitty said). I so agree with all of you. I wish all of the arguing would stop! My friend's membership ended and she said she couldn't get another. Then she wasn't acting herself. I was like "Whats wrong with you?! Your not as random as you were D:". She told me it changed her. I was like "IDC IF UR A NON UR STILL AWESOME!" Then i made her feel better about being a non ^3^. Then unfortunately she got hacked o.o I haven't seen her in like 2 weeks? I think shes on vacation idk. O3o Imz typing too much hehe sowwie ^o^

MEMS AND NONS THIS HAS GOT TO STOP 2179181n7yh1haycz
Back to top Go down
http://fantagefuntime.com./blogger/
jester43
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: MEMS AND NONS THIS HAS GOT TO STOP   MEMS AND NONS THIS HAS GOT TO STOP Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 9:32 pm

wow im a non and i recently got ecoinz before i had any mems wouldnt become my val or aanything now its crazy every minute....becuase i look like a member Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MEMS AND NONS THIS HAS GOT TO STOP   MEMS AND NONS THIS HAS GOT TO STOP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MEMS AND NONS THIS HAS GOT TO STOP
Page 1 of 1