Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

You should read this...any moment now.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Relora
Hero Fantagian

You should read this...any moment now..... Empty
PostSubject: You should read this...any moment now.....   You should read this...any moment now..... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:03 pm

Earlier on this month I had a topic about my writers block. I took an Idea kinda and am using it to help my creativity flow again. This is NOT a story or anything It simply is descriptive writing after a few of them you probably will see a pattern in what I am kinda using to help my writers block. Feel free to rate and comment. Criticism is highly encouraged if it is constructive. Well here goes nothing Razz

all of this was put in another topic look it up for even more short storyies

Water and Ice:

Wind:

Last edited by Relora on Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran Fantagian
Blue

Location : How am I supposed to know? D; LOCATING MYSELF IS HARD.

PostSubject: Re: You should read this...any moment now.....   You should read this...any moment now..... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:29 pm

Relora you are so sensible. I love the article. It makes you see through the pictures. It feels as if you are actually in front of it, watching the whole thing.. I can tell you, you are a pro at writing. Your talent is unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
http://underworld.forumotions.in
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: You should read this...any moment now.....   You should read this...any moment now..... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 8:46 am

Thank you very much Huny. I have enjoyed writing but I haven't really wrote like this ever. Now that i have the time to think, I believe my writers block was actually a good thing it helped me see what my true potential could be.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: You should read this...any moment now.....   You should read this...any moment now..... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:19 am

(sorry for double posting) I have another one put up it's a bit meh but It's okayish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You should read this...any moment now.....   You should read this...any moment now..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You should read this...any moment now.....
Page 1 of 1