Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Gay People on Fantage

Go down 
+22
xxelizaxx
Alyssa:)
Squirtle
candygirl_inyoworld
Sandy
iluvblue290
taehyung
juliajuljulia
Kandi
katieeb16
linda
Straw..BERRY
Blackrose
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Pommu-pon
mayanm
Relora
Nakira
xXlexiXx
alex
Kendal
panda_boo38
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
panda_boo38
Junior Fantagian
panda_boo38

Gay People on Fantage Empty
PostSubject: Gay People on Fantage   Gay People on Fantage Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:28 pm

(super-duper extremely srry if sumone has alredy brung up a topic like this. D:)
i was on fantage and this girl walked up 2 me. she sed "come 2 my plc." i did. so then she asked "will u judge me" and i sed "no." then she said "ily toph"(thts my fantage username) and i was like, "excuse me?!" and she sed "be my beb" and i sed "i alredy hav one...whose a guy" and she sed "Ily too much toph. plzz be my beb" i sed "no" and she started crying.
one day i went on fantage and this girl sed, "LES BE ANS MY PLCCCCCCC" it was extremely nasty wen i walked in (i wanted 2 investigate and report the ppl) they were doing all types of stuff.
is this stuff normal? and is fantage becoming gay?

Last edited by panda_boo38 on Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kendal
Rookie Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Gay People on Fantage   Gay People on Fantage Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:34 pm

o o thts really nasty ewwwww there gay
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Gay People on Fantage   Gay People on Fantage Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:40 pm

1. I can't understand your typing.
2. That's wrong.
3. Why did you even go?
4. Reporting does nothing
5. WTTF [Welcome to the forums]
Back to top Go down
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Gay People on Fantage   Gay People on Fantage Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:22 pm

meh...it scares me i think its all a prank o.o
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: Gay People on Fantage   Gay People on Fantage Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 7:11 pm

Well, it's disturbing that stuff like flirting and whatnot is happening on Fantage, but there's nothing wrong with being gay. But asking anyone, no matter what orientation you are, to be your "babe" on Fantage is just weird. That must've really been creepy. D:
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Gay People on Fantage   Gay People on Fantage Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 7:23 pm

Though flirting and stuff is a bit discomforting, there is not one problem with them being gay. (Yea kendal I'm mainly talking to you miss. Eww)

Though being randomly asked to be "bebs" must have been unsettling, no matter what your life choices are.

EDIT: I looked at Nakira's post, and saw that my post was very similar.... Now I feel stupid.
Back to top Go down
mayanm
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Gay People on Fantage   Gay People on Fantage Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:37 am

You know what, this is what people actually LIKE doing! It's disgusting how people think but you can just ignore these morons.
And yes, fantage is being quite badly influenced by lots of horrible teenagers who spread it on to the younger people sometimes just 8 or 9 years old!
Back to top Go down
Pommu-pon
Loyal Fantagian
Pommu-pon

PostSubject: Re: Gay People on Fantage   Gay People on Fantage Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:26 am

I agree with Nakira and Relora.

There is nothing wrong with gay, lesbians and bis. Whoever says they are "Eww" and stuff like that, is like, "EWW" themselves.

I myself, I don't know what I am...

Anywho, I'm not saying they are wrong.
But no one should be asking for 'bebs' 'Pds' 'Narriage' and other stuff like this.

But then again, it can't be helped. Fantage won't do anything about it. Live with it or start using Safe Chat o3o
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: Gay People on Fantage   Gay People on Fantage Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:57 am

as the people above say^^^ there's nothing wrong about being a lesbian, gay or bi. if you are one would you like people to write threads like that about you?

no one should be asking for bebs,pd,pfd or bf on fantage. there ARE children on it and it's horrible if we bring them in these things now.

so as italia said live with it or use safe chat
Back to top Go down
panda_boo38
Junior Fantagian
panda_boo38

PostSubject: Re: Gay People on Fantage   Gay People on Fantage Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:26 pm

I wasn't making fun of the lesbians, gay people, and bi people. I was just wondering if it was normal. I'm sorry if I offended them.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Gay People on Fantage   Gay People on Fantage Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:16 pm

It's okay panda you weren't the one who said eww. Kendal the ignorant was the one we were all referring to.
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Gay People on Fantage   Gay People on Fantage Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:58 pm

that's disturbing..... but i don't think fantage rlly cares
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Gay People on Fantage   Gay People on Fantage Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:37 pm

There's nothing they can do. Or we can do.

I LOVE KAYLA LOL[:

And yes, I'm a girl. v.v
Back to top Go down
Straw..BERRY
Junior Fantagian
Straw..BERRY

PostSubject: Re: Gay People on Fantage   Gay People on Fantage Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:30 pm

worse then that, today a girl went on me and jumped and kept doing it and followed me but then i logged out.
then she said before I logged out, "i i i" "I just wanna be cool like you"
?
Back to top Go down
linda
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Gay People on Fantage   Gay People on Fantage Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:20 pm

Ok first, Fantage has been gay -_- Second.. just drop it, leave the Gays to be happy o_o Most of them are lonely 34 year olds anyway Laughing
Back to top Go down
katieeb16
Regular Fantagian
katieeb16

PostSubject: Re: Gay People on Fantage   Gay People on Fantage Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:00 pm

Similar thing happened to me but it's like I'm sorry to say no but I'm not gay (but I have NOTHING against gays) I Don't know if you remember "sey" I believe it was and it was everywhere.. It's disgusting and a horrible influence to the younger plauers. Fantage put a stop to it but haven't stopped "pds" and all that stuff mentioned above.
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: Gay People on Fantage   Gay People on Fantage Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:33 pm

linda wrote:
Ok first, Fantage has been gay -_- Second.. just drop it, leave the Gays to be happy o_o Most of them are lonely 34 year olds anyway Laughing

Please don't be that ignorant.

Anyways it's gross either way that people 'date' on Fantage.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Gay People on Fantage   Gay People on Fantage Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:20 pm

Kandi wrote:
linda wrote:

It's their way of living life. Leave them be, as Lindy said.
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Gay People on Fantage   Gay People on Fantage Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:49 pm

hmm ..... O o but when i was on vacay we went to eat at this AWESOME restarunt and GUESS WHAT?

We were sitting at a table beside a BUNCH OF gayz!

and when i saw them i was gonna say something then my mom told me to shut up cuz it's their choice for living like that
Back to top Go down
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian
juliajuljulia

PostSubject: Re: Gay People on Fantage   Gay People on Fantage Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 6:04 pm

some of my bffsare lesbians pr gay its aa life choice and if people wanna be that way on fnatae let em be!
Back to top Go down
katieeb16
Regular Fantagian
katieeb16

PostSubject: Re: Gay People on Fantage   Gay People on Fantage Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 6:38 pm

juliajuljulia wrote:
some of my bffsare lesbians pr gay its aa life choice and if people wanna be that way on fnatae let em be!

Me too Julia. I have a few friends and its there decision. All the debates on the news about gay marriage and all that stuff is ridiculous, its their choice. fantage is changing, i know, but they should start taking actions towards this. I have nothing against gays and lesbians but exposing it to the younger generation of players, what if they go to their parents and ask them stuff they saw and their parents dont approve. Then parents will contact fantage with problems and fantage will be chaos. If they fix it sooner without complaints from parents, that is probably smarter than later.

Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: Gay People on Fantage   Gay People on Fantage Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:00 pm

Ani wrote:
Kandi wrote:
linda wrote:

It's their way of living life. Leave them be, as Lindy said.

I'm not saying that it's bad to leave gays alone. To say that all gays are lonely 34-year-olds is pretty rude -.-
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Gay People on Fantage   Gay People on Fantage Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 6:08 am

wat does LES BE ANS MY PLCCCCCCC means?
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Gay People on Fantage   Gay People on Fantage Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:11 am

lxlarlxl wrote:
wat does LES BE ANS MY PLCCCCCCC means?

o o
that means that all ppl who r Lez b ians come to her house which means she is lezz
Back to top Go down
iluvblue290
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Gay People on Fantage   Gay People on Fantage Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:34 am

Melody wrote:
as the people above say^^^ there's nothing wrong about being a lesbian, gay or bi. if you are one would you like people to write threads like that about you?

no one should be asking for bebs,pd,pfd or bf on fantage. there ARE children on it and it's horrible if we bring them in these things now.

so as italia said live with it or use safe chat

yes its there choice u cant decide it for them and you shouldnt even have posted this topic its really wrong affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gay People on Fantage   Gay People on Fantage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gay People on Fantage
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next