Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Worst Moment on Fantage

Go down 
+15
Janelle
sherley739
Blackrose
Rob
MaryBoo
Vanilla bean frap
rosaleen2
jami_pop
Weekays
Pommu-pon
alex
MsJoyMaeda
cynthia
xXlexiXx
panda_boo38
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
panda_boo38
Junior Fantagian
panda_boo38

Worst Moment on Fantage Empty
PostSubject: Worst Moment on Fantage   Worst Moment on Fantage Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:34 pm

We all know Fantage is becoming pretty bad, but can you guys tell me what was the worst thing that has ever happened to you on Fantage?
For me, it was when all these mem girls started saying rude things about me. I didn't know them, though. I just went to the VIP room, and a trio of girls just made fun of me.
Back to top Go down
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Worst Moment on Fantage   Worst Moment on Fantage Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:46 pm

well...jeeze thats alot uhhh probably when i was on fantage and a lot of dudes came up to me and jumping on me (we all kno wut tht means) 0.0 i got virtually r@ped o.o the even said ll rQpes ll it was scary Dx
Back to top Go down
cynthia
Dedicated Fantagian
cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Worst Moment on Fantage   Worst Moment on Fantage Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:58 pm

Worst moment on fantage eh, probably when I kept loosing connection on fantage when I was trying to win a fashion show against this really rude girl. She kept saying : " I'M GOING TO WIN! I'M GOING TO WIN!"
Back to top Go down
panda_boo38
Junior Fantagian
panda_boo38

PostSubject: Re: Worst Moment on Fantage   Worst Moment on Fantage Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:28 am

@cynthia
I was once on Fantage and this girl kept saying she was better than everyone and that she was going to win. Well, I beat her and she started saying, "You little b!tch!" and "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" (Don't report me for saying b!tch! Dx) I really dislike people like that.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Worst Moment on Fantage   Worst Moment on Fantage Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:41 am

The worst thing? Well, one time, I had put on on outfit I really, REALLY, loved. It was so pretty. I was at the castle, doing nothing. When 10 minutes past, or so, This boy came up to me and said "hey beb". I was like O_O
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Worst Moment on Fantage   Worst Moment on Fantage Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:02 am

My cousin sold Halloween 2008 items.
Back to top Go down
cynthia
Dedicated Fantagian
cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Worst Moment on Fantage   Worst Moment on Fantage Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:15 am

candyfan4ever wrote:
The worst thing? Well, one time, I had put on on outfit I really, REALLY, loved. It was so pretty. I was at the castle, doing nothing. When 10 minutes past, or so, This boy came up to me and said "hey beb". I was like O_O
Same thing happened to me! 2 guys asked me to be their beb.
Back to top Go down
Pommu-pon
Loyal Fantagian
Pommu-pon

PostSubject: Re: Worst Moment on Fantage   Worst Moment on Fantage Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:39 am

When my sister joined Fantage too... o.e

Okay, other than that, when my account got hacked and I was a premium member at the time...
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Worst Moment on Fantage   Worst Moment on Fantage Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:18 pm

hmmm when this girl came up and said ily and i was like WTF and she was like hey ily and then boys was jumping on me? then girl jumped on me ? IM SCARED LOL
Back to top Go down
jami_pop
Rookie Fantagian
jami_pop

Location : in my world were my life is happy all the time the world is at peace and &quot;him&quot; likes me! but sadly we come bak to reality =.= <3

PostSubject: Re: Worst Moment on Fantage   Worst Moment on Fantage Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:56 pm

probably wen i went to beb try outs and some one told me i have no life that hurt me Sad
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/jami.heavenfire
rosaleen2
New Fantagian
rosaleen2

PostSubject: Re: Worst Moment on Fantage   Worst Moment on Fantage Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:04 pm

NOW IM ON ORANGTAIN SEVER NOW AND ITS A FIGHT THEY DRAGGED ME INTO IT pale YA IT KINDA BAD
Back to top Go down
Vanilla bean frap
Junior Fantagian
Vanilla bean frap

PostSubject: Re: Worst Moment on Fantage   Worst Moment on Fantage Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:06 pm

I was at costume battle and 3 people were making fun of me because I was a non-member.
Back to top Go down
MaryBoo
Rookie Fantagian
MaryBoo

PostSubject: Re: Worst Moment on Fantage   Worst Moment on Fantage Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:02 pm

I remember there was PD... (Prom Date) It was a huge thing and now no one says it anymore.. What's beb?

Another worst moment, when fantage changed...
What happened to people yelling out an event at your house at downtown?
Only a few people do that.

And eCoins. They make me so mad. When new players make an account they get some eCoins but 09' players get nothing. And everywhere I go all I see it "Buy this with eCoins, buy this with eCoins Very Happy " Like UUGGGHH -.-
Back to top Go down
Vanilla bean frap
Junior Fantagian
Vanilla bean frap

PostSubject: Re: Worst Moment on Fantage   Worst Moment on Fantage Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:03 pm

Beb is either baby or babe (girlfriend/boyfriend).
Back to top Go down
MaryBoo
Rookie Fantagian
MaryBoo

PostSubject: Re: Worst Moment on Fantage   Worst Moment on Fantage Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:18 pm

redrider333 wrote:
Beb is either baby or babe (girlfriend/boyfriend).
I like PD better Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Rob
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Worst Moment on Fantage   Worst Moment on Fantage Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:20 pm

Wort momment:
Being asked to be a beb by 20 people
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Worst Moment on Fantage   Worst Moment on Fantage Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:29 pm

when some1 went up to me then said "Hey beb" then ran away and said he was recording it to YouTube...... or when my bestie Christina pranked me! affraid
Back to top Go down
sherley739
Passionate Fantagian
sherley739

PostSubject: Re: Worst Moment on Fantage   Worst Moment on Fantage Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:26 pm

I was at the cfe waiting for one of my freind to meet there and this girl came up to me and said be my beb ( at that time i hadnt played fanatge for a couple months so i had no idea what a beb was ) and i said ur what ? she said y beb...no one ever want to be my beb. I thought it meant freind so i was alike ok ill be ur beb. 3 min into the conversation she said lets get narred my SE.x..Y.. I was all like WAT !!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: Worst Moment on Fantage   Worst Moment on Fantage Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:34 pm

@ sherely that was weird o_o Beb means babe xD

Worst Moment: Girls asking my beb to be their beb and people asking for my account
Back to top Go down
panda_boo38
Junior Fantagian
panda_boo38

PostSubject: Re: Worst Moment on Fantage   Worst Moment on Fantage Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:28 pm

I have more than 30 worst moments on Fantage. A non-member was hosting a party. I decided to go since I was so bored. I went there. There were about 10 non mems. They all crowded around me and started asking, "Can I have your account?" "May I share your account?" "Please give me your account!" I asked them wasn't this a party? And they kept asking me. One said, "Guys, I got her password!" I was so scared that I immediatly changed my pass.
Back to top Go down
sherley739
Passionate Fantagian
sherley739

PostSubject: Re: Worst Moment on Fantage   Worst Moment on Fantage Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:18 pm

i didnt kno what it mean i hadnt played fanatge for months because i was on club penguin instead. fantagians never used to say that nor were they that inappropiate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Moment on Fantage   Worst Moment on Fantage Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:59 pm

When someone was in my house when it was private....CREEPY. O_O
Back to top Go down
Ilovecivicprincess
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Worst Moment on Fantage   Worst Moment on Fantage Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:31 pm

OMG my worst moment was when this random BOY went up to me and asked me do you want do be my beb? And I said ummmmmm and then he r@ped me!
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Worst Moment on Fantage   Worst Moment on Fantage Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:34 pm

when i played it
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Worst Moment on Fantage   Worst Moment on Fantage Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:43 pm

Many boys came and said can i be your beb sometimes i wear like a non so nthng happens 2 me like this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst Moment on Fantage   Worst Moment on Fantage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worst Moment on Fantage
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next