Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Chains >.<

Go down 
+11
snake
kiki424
Sharpsul999
Kandi
Oliver
v
pinkys
McKenna
nancydrew12
Lieah
Sakura
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

Chains >.< - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chains >.<   Chains >.< - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:12 pm

I got one too! Ahem, not mentioning names. I was going to contact Mace! I am so annoyed by that!
Back to top Go down
nancydrew12
Senior Fantagian
nancydrew12

PostSubject: Re: Chains >.<   Chains >.< - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:14 pm

Excactly these guys at school went to the bathroom and tried to fool this boy that thought Bloody Mary was real. so the guys like said bloody mary in the mirror and like yelled and screemed and banged against the wall but the boy that was being fooled wasn't fooled XD and of course the guys were like *sigh* lol it was pretty funny. i've tried so many times .. NOTHING happened i did it for just like.. idk freak my self out and for fun. And back then Bloody Mary was like. persecuting people but Where did people get the picture now days that she is bloody? like on her face? haha maybe idk but was she killed too? hmm.. I'm not really a huge history fan here. XD
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: Chains >.<   Chains >.< - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:26 pm

sharpsul99 wrote:
Chainleters such as ghostly stories s nothing to mess around with. Thinking its funny trying the Bloody Mary speech in the mirrior shows your asking for trouble. It might be fantasy, but look at the future.

Nothing to mess around with? LOL there is no such thing as a real chain letters. I don't believe in this Bloody Marry stuff either. It's not true, trust me. These ghost chains are just a load of crap and a waste of time. Bloody Mary needs to get a real life,, if she's actually true. and if i "see her" i'll laugh in her face until she "kills me." lol

CHAIN LETTERS ARE NOT REAL! GET OVER IT! Rotflmfao @ Bloody Mary and all of the other "ghosts".
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Chains >.<   Chains >.< - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:20 pm

Chains, I don't believe in them. T_T
Back to top Go down
nancydrew12
Senior Fantagian
nancydrew12

PostSubject: Re: Chains >.<   Chains >.< - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:34 pm

pokeranger wrote:
Chains, I don't believe in them. T_T

hehe What a great short way to make a point! =D i totally agree.. they're pointless. xP
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: Chains >.<   Chains >.< - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 7:31 am

Anaira wrote:
If it were for stupid, annoying chain letters, I wouldn't be here right about now.
I don't wan't to get religious at this point, but, THIS ISN'T REAL.
The bloody mary thing, tried it.
NOTHING happened.

Exactly, I would be dead right now if Chain letters were real, or if Bloody mary were real.

Its not true. None of it is true. I tried Machete man, but nothing happened. I would have been dead also if Machete man was real. On machete man, you have to say his name like 3 times in a dark bathroom (i haven't done it in a while, so I forgot a bit of it) twirl around 3 times and he is in the mirror with a machete and every time you blink he gets closer to you with a machete and on the 10th blink, he kills you.

It does not work.
Back to top Go down
Mace
Administrator
Administrator
Mace

PostSubject: Re: Chains >.<   Chains >.< - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 7:35 am

If you see/get any more chain private messages, please let me know. Thanks.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
http://fantagegeek.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chains >.<   Chains >.< - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chains >.<
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Forum :: Forum Discussion-
Jump to: