Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

I really hate members now. APOLOGY UPDATE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: I really hate members now. APOLOGY UPDATE   Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:36 pm

We know that most members can be mean. They think when someone is a non, that means they are poor! And I'm not poor! I'm a...a non with ecoins items! Now I was starting to get furious. Well, I'm still furious! Members think we can't do anything. What do they mean by that!? We can't do anything FUN!? We can buy clothes, chat, play games, do costume battles, etc. So, to the members who are mean, congratulations. You've made me hate mems.

Last edited by candyfan4ever on Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monsterbunny
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I really hate members now. APOLOGY UPDATE   Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:46 pm

so u hate me? Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ashsal833
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I really hate members now. APOLOGY UPDATE   Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:08 pm

not all members are like that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I really hate members now. APOLOGY UPDATE   Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:15 pm

It's only certain noobs who are really full of themselves. Not all the members are like that and you get some non-members who are also bratty to the members. Just ignore the ones who annoy you and enjoy the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I really hate members now. APOLOGY UPDATE   Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:36 pm

So.... you hate me? some members are nice and some are mean and sometimes Nonmembers win fashion shows
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantagegeekymustaches.wordpress.com
panda_boo38
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I really hate members now. APOLOGY UPDATE   Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:02 pm

You hate me? Now I'm all sad and stuff. Sad It's not good to hate. And not all members are like that. When you become a member, I want you to remember what you just said. >Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
panda_boo38
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I really hate members now. APOLOGY UPDATE   Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:07 pm

Also, you don't know how many regular members have been really mean to me. So you have it all with the hating thing. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I really hate members now. APOLOGY UPDATE   Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:18 pm

i am a mem and i am not mean in fact i have a few nons in my buddy's list Smile and i'm gonna be a non pushed around too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I really hate members now. APOLOGY UPDATE   Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:25 pm

So just because you met some people who are bad means that ALL of them are bad? The HUMAN RACE has done some pretty bad things to each other throughout history so should I assume that you're evil?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss_Meow
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I really hate members now. APOLOGY UPDATE   Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:26 pm

wow i read this and am shocked and upset Sad am a mem and allways have been due to i get fantage with my pocket money at £3.99 a month and am friends with alot of nons but saying we r mean well ur so wrong its them dumbo spoiled rich kids that r mean like won ik of named cupcake >_< (may of changed her name now that we have switch to usa servers) she makes me mad so rude to nons and mems but u shouldent say we r all means as that is mean saying that to us that r kind and helpfull to all nons and mems. sorry to say this but when a non calls me mean i fell like they r being a mean old bully to me and i hate peeps like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katie_Forever
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I really hate members now. APOLOGY UPDATE   Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:42 pm

Wow thats kinda harsh... Im a mem and i'm not mean to nons...
that kinda hurts Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toni
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I really hate members now. APOLOGY UPDATE   Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:06 pm

your going to hate me in 8 days D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantagepros.blogspot.com/
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I really hate members now. APOLOGY UPDATE   Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:28 pm

Your negative output is not good. There is no reason to hate them. You wanna know why they are mean? You let them get to you. Ignore them that's all you do. I have no clue why people can't get that through their heads. No reason to rant, hate, argue, fight. All you do is ignore them.

Also do you know how sick I am of these topics???

Where exactly is the ones on nonmems huh? Nons are completely capable of being mean if not worse. I myself am a nonmem and I really dislike the fact that you say that mems can be mean. Well everyone can be mean. It's their choice, which is normally influenced by what has happened recently, that manifests the mean air about them. You know what "we all know that EVERYONE can be mean" is what you first your first sentence should have been.

I'm sorry if this is offensive in any way but candy I thought you were higher/better than this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: I really hate members now. APOLOGY UPDATE   Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:30 pm

this is just offensive to members, not all members are like that and everyone on fantage can be mean including non members. just ignore them if you don't like it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I really hate members now. APOLOGY UPDATE   Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:46 am

APOLOGY UPDATE:

I was thinking about this last night and I realized what I have done. I wasn't really expecting to hurt anyone's feelings. I was just so angry I just wanna hate the mean members. But... I think no one on this forum will forgive me. No one will. I am really sorry everyone. Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ashsal833
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I really hate members now. APOLOGY UPDATE   Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:22 am

i forgive you - gives bacon - Very Happy der you go every one likez bacon Very Happy and water slides too...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: I really hate members now. APOLOGY UPDATE   Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:55 am

Yawww. Hating people because they buy stuff for pixels. That's the life, ehh? I love you too <3

tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
katieeb16
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I really hate members now. APOLOGY UPDATE   Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:02 pm

when i get on fantage, im not on a bunch (once a day) cause im on vacation, but we should meet up and add each other. Im a person who likes second changes and the fact that you came out and said sorry is big. Just try not to let narcissistic members get in your head.
So... since i hardly knew you to begin with.. start over. Im katieb16. We should meet on fantage sometime and add each other; you seem pretty cool. Wink Ill private message you on here to set up a time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I really hate members now. APOLOGY UPDATE   Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:05 pm

@katieeb16 Okay Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: I really hate members now. APOLOGY UPDATE   Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:08 pm

katieeb16 wrote:
Im katieb16

You forgot me o;

I'm animal<3

tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monsterbunny
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I really hate members now. APOLOGY UPDATE   Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:12 pm

ashsal833 wrote:
i forgive you - gives bacon - Very Happy der you go every one likez bacon Very Happy and water slides too...

i dont like bacon
and yes i forgive you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I really hate members now. APOLOGY UPDATE   Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:13 pm

im alex15566 xDD i forgive yu lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
katieeb16
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I really hate members now. APOLOGY UPDATE   Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:15 pm

now lets join forces and defeat MOJOOO JOJOOO!!! lol sorry got caught up in power puff girls! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I really hate members now. APOLOGY UPDATE   Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:18 pm

katieeb16 wrote:
now lets join forces and defeat MOJOOO JOJOOO!!! lol sorry got caught up in power puff girls! Razz

Hee hee. "Ooooh! Ooooh! I want the blonde! I think he's cute!" Sorry, had to do that. Smile

Last edited by candyfan4ever on Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I really hate members now. APOLOGY UPDATE   Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:18 pm

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA no....xDD but id like to meet you guys red kangaroo?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I really hate members now. APOLOGY UPDATE   Today at 6:48 pm

Back to top Go down

I really hate members now. APOLOGY UPDATE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next