Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+16
muffin579
Blackrose
el
kaarinaqtpie
katieeb16
xXlexiXx
MsJoyMaeda
panda_boo38
ashsal833
alex
Relora
*happiness*
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
mayanm
Magdaleena
Blue
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blue
Veteran Fantagian
Blue

Location : How am I supposed to know? D; LOCATING MYSELF IS HARD.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:16 am

OMG OMG I AM PANICK STRICKEN! RARE ITEMS R 4 MEMS ONLY!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nnaa10
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ggga10
It's becuz of this.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gggg10
Now what do we DO?
Back to top Go down
http://underworld.forumotions.in
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian
Magdaleena

Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:17 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

We nons only had that one gem usable to begin with, and now using any gems at all is a premium-only feature?!

This would have made me quit if I hadn't already. Reminds me of when Pixie Hollow reduced the badge feature for non-members. I quit Pixie Hollow when that happened.

I'm kinda okay with games adding new features for members, but making existing features for nons members-only... that's like taking from the poor. And taking from the poor(who didn't have that much stuff to begin with) is evil and greedy.
Back to top Go down
http://magdaneela.deviantart.com
mayanm
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:42 am

so horrible! this is very unfair
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:23 am

omg really? i didn't notice because i am a mem
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran Fantagian
Blue

Location : How am I supposed to know? D; LOCATING MYSELF IS HARD.

PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:51 am

Ikr guys. It feels terrible. Should we tell Fantage about this?
Back to top Go down
http://underworld.forumotions.in
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 7:12 am

i am going on my non-member account to see if it's true
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 7:16 am

~sorry for double posting but it's fine i got the rare items on my nonmember account
Back to top Go down
*happiness*
New Fantagian
*happiness*

PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 7:57 am

maybe when you have got all the rare items 4 nons it comes like it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bsdhjdgasvgdvghcnv.com
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:18 am

Huny it did the same for me. Might be because we have all the stuff and thats just an accident....I hope that is the case.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:32 am

huny62807 wrote:
Ikr guys. It feels terrible. Should we tell Fantage about this?

Yup, telling them to stop taking peoples (premium members) money and ask for more stuff while your not paying for anything will make them stop. loloooool. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
ashsal833
Senior Fantagian
ashsal833

PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:06 am

does this mean we cant get gems from games!?! o_o
Back to top Go down
panda_boo38
Junior Fantagian
panda_boo38

PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:24 am

That is so not fair for regular members. I'm a mem, so I haven't noticed. but, I'm so sorry for the regular members. But that is just horrible. They only had one gem to begin with, and now Fantage has taken that away. Fantage just keeps becoming more and more horrible.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:33 am

That's weird. It let me get the simple prom dress. You know, the purple one. That is a rare-and I'm a non! I did not use ecoin gems. So, I tried to get another rare item, and it said that rare items are for premium members.
Back to top Go down
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:40 am

what combo were you using? o.e
Back to top Go down
katieeb16
Regular Fantagian
katieeb16

PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:08 pm

this is just terrible!!! I'm going to email them and if anyone else thinks this is horrible they should too. They are giving less and less stuff to nons to get more money for them to become mems!! ugh. fantage is plummeting DOWN..
Back to top Go down
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:11 pm

@katieeb16 no they're not...its the gem combo she used i made a non account and used this combo:
Emerald
Saphire
Saphire
it makes a difference...they just wanna make people mad and make them get only saphires plus...e-mailing is another way of being a so called,"tattletale" so don't email them unless its an emergency like...someone is stalking you and just hacked you...so dont tattle
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:12 pm

Actually, it's not a bug; It's an update.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:43 pm

@peace just three sapphires
Back to top Go down
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:42 pm

@Candy i kno but theyre trying to get non people to just get saphires and nothing else...
Back to top Go down
katieeb16
Regular Fantagian
katieeb16

PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:11 pm

@peace.. I don't think it would be concidered "tattletaling" because it doesn't make since if you say.. I'm tattletaling on fantage to fantage.. But you know what, I won't email them because ive decided to give my account away. Without fantage I will have less to do and more time to do important things in real life that will help my future.
Well I hope nons get some justice before they turn into users who can only have a limit of 10 items in their inventory.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:22 pm

Off-topic;@Katie "I'm tattling on fantage to fantage" LOL that made my day. And I was eating cake and I literally choked because of that. xD

On topic; Let's be happy they're not taking, homes, pets, or clothing away ^-~
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 4:09 am

but it's fine it still works on my non-member account
Back to top Go down
kaarinaqtpie
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:44 pm

Yah im giving away a fantage account that used to b a premium member if you want it you have to e mail me my e mail is kaarinastrait@hotmail.com plz reply quickly!
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:23 pm

OMG! I'm so sorry! I saw posts on here about laziness on Fantage and also stuff like this...so I didn't join. But still..You know they have to get money to run Fantage so they try to get more people to buy E-coins (I think) and membership. But it's still not fair....I mean I saw a forum where they have the same hair in different colors almost! Oh well..-_-
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:00 am

@kaarinaqtpie, thats off topic

on topic~oh well works perfectly fine for me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Fantage :: Fantage Updates-
Jump to: