Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Leveling Up!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luka✯ + Ruko¿
Senior Fantagian
Luka✯ + Ruko¿

Leveling Up!! Empty
PostSubject: Leveling Up!!   Leveling Up!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:54 am

Like four days ago I was level 750 and now I'm like level 810 not tht much but its somethin
The best way is stickers.. well for me i invited my email and made a new account (invite a friend medal level up) I got lots of stars on my new account and bought like 500 stickers (thts y it took like 4 days) then i gave all the stickers to my normal account and now my fantage sticker star medal is MAXED

then i did missions (if u go to an empty server and do a mission like as fast as u can then u get first place in the mission list thing which adds like 100 points to ur medal and u level up like every 200 points but u cant do the same mission on the same server and get first to get more points. at least i dont think so)

then i collected the new ribbons (adds 15 levels to pet collecter medal) i walked them (adds 5 levels to pet walker medal) and i played with each for the event thing but u cant do tht anymore (added new medal tht went up to level 5)

Now im doing fashion shows cuz my medal is like level 75 and it goes up to 200 (used to only go up to 150)

wow this is a LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG post.

kk buh baiiii!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

Leveling Up!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leveling Up!!   Leveling Up!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:11 am

hm i am only 839 and i did all that stuff but now i am 2 lazy to level up
Back to top Go down
Luka✯ + Ruko¿
Senior Fantagian
Luka✯ + Ruko¿

Leveling Up!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leveling Up!!   Leveling Up!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:19 am

lol fashions shows take too long for me xP
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

Leveling Up!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leveling Up!!   Leveling Up!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:32 am

hm i got to level 123 on my fashion show medal cuz of a friend! she LOVES fashion shows
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leveling Up!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leveling Up!!   Leveling Up!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leveling Up!!
Page 1 of 1