Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Stranger beneath the Velvet Mask - Story

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Karen
Former Staff
Former Staff
Karen

Stranger beneath the Velvet Mask - Story Empty
PostSubject: Stranger beneath the Velvet Mask - Story   Stranger beneath the Velvet Mask - Story Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 4:52 pm

Chapter 1

As I was wearily looking out my window, I saw a strange man outside. He was wearing a velvet mask, and I spotted that his skin was pale white. Curiously, I walked out of the house into the shimmering rain, and the Stranger seemed to stare at me. He made me feel queasy for some reason, and he just kept his glare at me. After staring at him for what seemed like hours, the Stranger Beneath the Velvet mask slowly pulled off his pure Velvet mask, and what was revealed beneath it, was something I never would have imagined to see. Instead of a face, I saw nothing. Literally, I saw nothing. Then, that's when I realized that the Stranger beneath the Velvet mask was... A phantom.

A shrill cry flew out my mouth, as I started breathing heavily. I tried to run, but I was too scared to move. I saw that he didn't react to my furious hand gestures for him to leave, and he took a step closer to my body. He took some more steps, and soon enough, I felt his warm breath on my face, with a terrible oder of blood. I tried to scream again, to get someone's attention, but nothing came out except for a soft squeak of fear. The phantom's nothingness seemed to make my mind try to imagine he wasn't there, but nothing would convince me of that. Then, right there, where he was standing, he dissapeared with a puff of smoke right on his old tracks...

When the Phantom left, one thing was left behind. His Velvet Mask! I wearily stepped toward it, and there it was... The pure red velvet mask there before me, as still as a dead body. Although the trees were swaying in the wind, the Velvet Mask did nothing. A chill ran down my spin as I saw its faint glow, growing brighter by the second. It's green glow made the magnificent ruby red Velvet look ugly, but beautiful in a way. As I reached out my hand to touch it's faint glow, a spark of light flicked out from the middle of my fingers to the mask, and a mysterious ghostly figure sprouted out from the glow. I screamed at it's sudden movement, and tried to run, but a similar force from the Phantom left me standing in horror in the same spot.

The ghostly figure looked as if it was trying to say something, but all that came out was a mutter that sounded like "Die" and at the sound of that mutter, I went mad. I started screaming hysterically, and the ghostly figure looked at me in puzzlement. I saw that he tried to say something, but it took all his energy just to say die. But, I heard something in my mind... Was he trying to talk to me in telepathy? I started to listen to my head, and it said, "Die. Die. Die. Die like your father has killed my son. Die. Die. Die" and that's when I realized, that the ghostly figure was... My grandmother. How I know she is? Well, it's a long story... It all started when I found out I was... a Ghost Whisperer...

Last edited by Ric8 on Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:59 pm; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: Stranger beneath the Velvet Mask - Story   Stranger beneath the Velvet Mask - Story Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 7:37 pm

wow. Creepy. And good at the same time XD Can't wait for more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pinkys
Loyal Fantagian
pinkys

PostSubject: Re: Stranger beneath the Velvet Mask - Story   Stranger beneath the Velvet Mask - Story Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:29 pm

wow cool but creepy Razz cant wait for more
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: Stranger beneath the Velvet Mask - Story   Stranger beneath the Velvet Mask - Story Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:48 pm

Ooh, that's creepy yet cool at da same time. Can't wait for more!
Back to top Go down
Karen
Former Staff
Former Staff
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Stranger beneath the Velvet Mask - Story   Stranger beneath the Velvet Mask - Story Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:03 pm

Chapter 2

I shrill cry flew out my mouth, as I started breathing heavily. I tried to run, but I was too scared to move. I saw that he didn't react to my furious hand gestures for him to leave, and he took a step closer to my body. He took some more steps, and soon enough, I felt his warm breath on my face, with a terrible oder of blood. I tried to scream again, to get someone's attention, but nothing came out except for a soft squeak of fear. The phantom's nothingness seemed to make my mind try to imagine he wasn't there, but nothing would convince me of that. Then, right there, where he was standing, he dissapeared with a puff of smoke right on his old tracks...
Back to top Go down
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian
kiki424

PostSubject: Re: Stranger beneath the Velvet Mask - Story   Stranger beneath the Velvet Mask - Story Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:10 pm

woah thats creepy but great at the same time its rlly good!
Back to top Go down
Karen
Former Staff
Former Staff
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Stranger beneath the Velvet Mask - Story   Stranger beneath the Velvet Mask - Story Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:44 pm

The chapters are posted here! CHAPTER 1 2 3 AVAILABLE ABOVE
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: Stranger beneath the Velvet Mask - Story   Stranger beneath the Velvet Mask - Story Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:47 pm

Wow! I love Ch.2 and 3! Great job!
Back to top Go down
Karen
Former Staff
Former Staff
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Stranger beneath the Velvet Mask - Story   Stranger beneath the Velvet Mask - Story Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:52 pm

Thanks straw!
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: Stranger beneath the Velvet Mask - Story   Stranger beneath the Velvet Mask - Story Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:55 pm

No problem Rice! Can't wait for more!
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: Stranger beneath the Velvet Mask - Story   Stranger beneath the Velvet Mask - Story Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:48 pm

This story is amazing! Interesting also...
Great descriptive details!
I can imagine the sight right now...
Can't wait for more!
Back to top Go down
Karen
Former Staff
Former Staff
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Stranger beneath the Velvet Mask - Story   Stranger beneath the Velvet Mask - Story Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:46 pm

Should I made Chapter 4 right now?
Back to top Go down
pinkys
Loyal Fantagian
pinkys

PostSubject: Re: Stranger beneath the Velvet Mask - Story   Stranger beneath the Velvet Mask - Story Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:21 pm

I can't wait for more! it was an amazing story! and its very suspenseful!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stranger beneath the Velvet Mask - Story   Stranger beneath the Velvet Mask - Story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stranger beneath the Velvet Mask - Story
Page 1 of 1