Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Character Pictures!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sherley739
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 757
Join date : 2011-07-23
Age : 18
Location : district 12, panem

PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures!    Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:37 am

Poker0157 wrote:
sherley739 wrote:
can u make me one of me profile pic..but i would like her to be making a piece sign aand keep the anime eyes please


Sure can do, I'll do my best. But i have many requests right now so please be patient Smile

okie dokie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poker0157
Junior Fantagian


Posts : 62
Join date : 2011-08-01
Age : 18
Location : Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures!    Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:16 pm

~peace♥~ wrote:
OMG ITS AMAZINGGGGG I LUV IT ^.^


I'm super happy that you like it! Very Happy And the fact that you made it your profile pic makes me feel so special, thank you! QuQ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Happy
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 184
Join date : 2011-07-31
Location : In Paradise(:

PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures!    Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:21 pm

Wow that's really nice : )
That must take a long time..!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1588
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 98
Location : byeeeeeeee

PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures!    Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:45 pm

Poker0157 wrote:
~peace♥~ wrote:
OMG ITS AMAZINGGGGG I LUV IT ^.^


I'm super happy that you like it! Very Happy And the fact that you made it your profile pic makes me feel so special, thank you! QuQ

its no prob i luv it soo much i gotta show it off xDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luka✯ + Ruko¿
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 485
Join date : 2011-07-29
Age : 18
Location : Cloudsdale

PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures!    Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm

can u do my profile pic but hav the hair be black instead of red and hav blue eyes? (can she hav the same expression as peace's but hav her arms crossed, too?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Kitty~x3
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 213
Join date : 2011-07-08
Age : 16
Location : cookies. C:

PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures!    Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:27 pm


Can you put that for meh? (LOL thats what my char. looks like on fantage now))
Mhmmz i dont care what pose as long as she has a smirk on her face im good xDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantagefuntime.com./blogger/
Poker0157
Junior Fantagian


Posts : 62
Join date : 2011-08-01
Age : 18
Location : Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures!    Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:12 pm

[quote="
Can you put that for meh? (LOL thats what my char. looks like on fantage now))
Mhmmz i dont care what pose as long as she has a smirk on her face im good xDD[/quote]

Okay, no problemo. but what kind of smirk are you talking about, a devious smirk or just a playful smirk? Cuz if you want me to make your character look like she's about to attack someone, i can XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poker0157
Junior Fantagian


Posts : 62
Join date : 2011-08-01
Age : 18
Location : Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures!    Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:16 pm

Happy wrote:
Wow that's really nice : )
That must take a long time..!

Thank you ^.^

These pictures aren't very time consuming though. It only takes me one to two hours to finish them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poker0157
Junior Fantagian


Posts : 62
Join date : 2011-08-01
Age : 18
Location : Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures!    Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:17 pm

Flowerpojo wrote:
can u do my profile pic but hav the hair be black instead of red and hav blue eyes? (can she hav the same expression as peace's but hav her arms crossed, too?)


Arms crossed might be difficult but i'll try my best. Excuse me if the arms come out a bit wonky though please >.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poker0157
Junior Fantagian


Posts : 62
Join date : 2011-08-01
Age : 18
Location : Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures!    Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:31 pm

candygirl_inyoworld wrote:
just draw my profile pic.thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i love memmaids even though they are fake! albino What a Face

Mermaids are cool. i like the original origin of them, that they'd use beauty to drag men out to them before taking their souls >Very Happy (Pardon me for being such a creep V.V)

But anyways, here's your picture like i promised! :

[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poker0157
Junior Fantagian


Posts : 62
Join date : 2011-08-01
Age : 18
Location : Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures!    Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:51 pm

sherley739 wrote:
can you do that with my profile picture buut with her making a piece sign..

I hope you don't mind, but the pose i have drawn out so far is her turned to a side angle... I like the pose but i hope you'll like it too Q.Q
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poker0157
Junior Fantagian


Posts : 62
Join date : 2011-08-01
Age : 18
Location : Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures!    Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:53 pm

[quote
Can you put that for meh? (LOL thats what my char. looks like on fantage now))
Mhmmz i dont care what pose as long as she has a smirk on her face im good xDD[/quote]


Oh, and i've been wanting to ask, where did you get that ADORABLE hat your fantage avatar is wearing? It's been driving me NUTS that i don't know where it is!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures!    Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:31 pm

My profile picture please~ And your drawings are AWESOME. You sir, have alot of talent. (You're a girl LOL)
Back to top Go down
Poker0157
Junior Fantagian


Posts : 62
Join date : 2011-08-01
Age : 18
Location : Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures!    Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:35 pm

Finn wrote:
My profile picture please~ And your drawings are AWESOME. You sir, have alot of talent. (You're a girl LOL)

Okie dokie, you're on my to do list Smile

Lol haha nice.

ANd i see you like Adventure Time? o3o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3089
Join date : 2011-07-15
Age : 16
Location : somewhere

PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures!    Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:40 pm

Can yu make one for me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3089
Join date : 2011-07-15
Age : 16
Location : somewhere

PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures!    Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:41 pm

Can yu make one for me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures!    Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:42 pm

Poker0157 wrote:
Finn wrote:
My profile picture please~ And your drawings are AWESOME. You sir, have alot of talent. (You're a girl LOL)

Okie dokie, you're on my to do list Smile

Lol haha nice.

ANd i see you like Adventure Time? o3o

xD Yeah. Very much O 3o
Back to top Go down
sherley739
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 757
Join date : 2011-07-23
Age : 18
Location : district 12, panem

PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures!    Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:54 pm

Poker0157 wrote:
sherley739 wrote:
can you do that with my profile picture buut with her making a piece sign..

I hope you don't mind, but the pose i have drawn out so far is her turned to a side angle... I like the pose but i hope you'll like it too Q.Q

i dont mind your very talented i bet it looks awsome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poker0157
Junior Fantagian


Posts : 62
Join date : 2011-08-01
Age : 18
Location : Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures!    Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:33 pm

[quote="lxlarlxl"]Can yu make one for me?


Yep i sure can! On my list ^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poker0157
Junior Fantagian


Posts : 62
Join date : 2011-08-01
Age : 18
Location : Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures!    Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:34 pm

sherley739 wrote:
Poker0157 wrote:
sherley739 wrote:
can you do that with my profile picture buut with her making a piece sign..

I hope you don't mind, but the pose i have drawn out so far is her turned to a side angle... I like the pose but i hope you'll like it too Q.Q

i dont mind your very talented i bet it looks awsome

Here's your picture! Smile

[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1588
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 98
Location : byeeeeeeee

PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures!    Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:35 pm

i luvvv ur work poker! maybe once i get a tablet you can teach me your ways?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sherley739
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 757
Join date : 2011-07-23
Age : 18
Location : district 12, panem

PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures!    Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:39 pm

Poker0157 wrote:
sherley739 wrote:
Poker0157 wrote:
sherley739 wrote:
can you do that with my profile picture buut with her making a piece sign..

I hope you don't mind, but the pose i have drawn out so far is her turned to a side angle... I like the pose but i hope you'll like it too Q.Q

i dont mind your very talented i bet it looks awsome

Here's your picture! Smile

[img][/img]
OMG THATS WODERFULL. its soo beutiful thank you so much. im so hapy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luka✯ + Ruko¿
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 485
Join date : 2011-07-29
Age : 18
Location : Cloudsdale

PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures!    Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:54 pm

Poker0157 wrote:
Flowerpojo wrote:
can u do my profile pic but hav the hair be black instead of red and hav blue eyes? (can she hav the same expression as peace's but hav her arms crossed, too?)


Arms crossed might be difficult but i'll try my best. Excuse me if the arms come out a bit wonky though please >.<

kk thx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7332
Join date : 2010-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures!    Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:06 pm

can i order it by messaging u the picture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures!    Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:20 pm

-Cough- Don't post if you dunno -cough-

And oh geez why are they so beautiful...I wanna marry it but then i might eat it LOLOLOL.
Good luck >:3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures!    Today at 7:28 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Character Pictures!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Rate That Tekken Character (Zafina)
» Warmachine Character Jack Updgrade Kits
» Random Funny Pictures
» Hanging with friends!
» Seraphiel's Hell Hole of Characters.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Fantage :: Fantage Creations-
Jump to: