Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

A story that might just change our mind about bullying

Go down 
+17
waffles_4_ever
jester43
amandaso
Rockie
candygirl_inyoworld
kateyperry221
Blackrose
Sandy
katieeb16
Blue
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
sahilin
ashsal833
juliajuljulia
Relora
alex
xXlexiXx
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

A story that might just change our mind about bullying - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A story that might just change our mind about bullying   A story that might just change our mind about bullying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:51 pm

ture yep i added my goals xP
Back to top Go down
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: A story that might just change our mind about bullying   A story that might just change our mind about bullying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:44 pm

guys...these people were treated like little princesses and they act like they have it hard >.<
Back to top Go down
kateyperry221
Senior Fantagian
kateyperry221

PostSubject: Re: A story that might just change our mind about bullying   A story that might just change our mind about bullying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:58 pm

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
candygirl_inyoworld
Rookie Fantagian
candygirl_inyoworld

PostSubject: Re: A story that might just change our mind about bullying   A story that might just change our mind about bullying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:03 pm

i feel the saaaame way.people teasing me everytime.evven my brothers!well my bullying started in 3rd grade like you...this girl named azaria.its a loooong stiory to much details.
when im in a class with her its always my worst year.in 3rd and 5th grade!its ridiculus.but now im going to ivy prep,a new middle school but that school is hard!i havent been there yet though but n gonna august 8th.i know what ur thinking,why is a 14 yaer going to 6th grade?well im actually 11.i lied about my age!but it will take a few weeks to make so calld "friends" .i have a big problen expressing myself and in not much if a peoples person.well im SSSSSOOOOO againts bullying.just read my blue paragragh in my siggy
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: A story that might just change our mind about bullying   A story that might just change our mind about bullying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:05 pm

my sister got teased in grade 6 by a bunch of b!tches so my mom put an end to there misdeeds during the next year Smile @Peace O o
Back to top Go down
Rockie
Regular Fantagian
Rockie

PostSubject: Re: A story that might just change our mind about bullying   A story that might just change our mind about bullying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:38 pm

I sowwyy! haha u a fighter!
Back to top Go down
amandaso
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: A story that might just change our mind about bullying   A story that might just change our mind about bullying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:34 pm

Well I was in 3rd grade this year ( yea im rly young ) anyways I went through alot of drama.
First a girl named Samantha started talking about me in second grade and kept talking abour me in third who was also my BFF luckily I found out and told the teacher. Luckily she transfered schools in December and I never saw her again Very Happy. Well after that I had to BFF's ( Ashley and Isabella ) and we we're really close, but things started to change when Isabella started hanging out with Sahylis ( another girl in my class ).
Sahylis started to talk bad about me and Ashley but Isabella wouldn't believe us.
And Isabella and Sahylis became BFF, so Sahylis kinda stole Isabella away from us. Hopefully this year wont be as bad as last year Neutral

Peace you we're so brave going through all of this for a couple of years and I'm glad you worked things out Smile
Back to top Go down
jester43
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: A story that might just change our mind about bullying   A story that might just change our mind about bullying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:33 am

lol good story Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: A story that might just change our mind about bullying   A story that might just change our mind about bullying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:38 am

@Amandaso Wait 'till real drama hits you in middle school.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: A story that might just change our mind about bullying   A story that might just change our mind about bullying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:49 am

Relora wrote:
@Amandaso Wait 'till real drama hits you in middle school.

What she said .-.
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: A story that might just change our mind about bullying   A story that might just change our mind about bullying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:31 pm

yep agreed drama shouldn't rlly happen in elementary UNLESS you are a drama queen... O o
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: A story that might just change our mind about bullying   A story that might just change our mind about bullying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:49 pm

But it still does.

/facepalm
Back to top Go down
waffles_4_ever
Junior Fantagian
waffles_4_ever

PostSubject: Re: A story that might just change our mind about bullying   A story that might just change our mind about bullying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:57 am

I hate school i had this girl in my class that bully's me i ended up with her in the same class everytime i was withher since i started school but now its over

By bullying i meant : She Bit My Finger , Stepping on my arm Kicking me Punching meh in mah stomach T T Tellling everyone i farted wen she did XP

my mom complained every time i dnt kno why i keep commenting on old stuff :O

Now there stupid boys They Tell me off all the time bAS**rD YAY ITS ALL OVER
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fantagewaffles
rukia kuchiki
Regular Fantagian
rukia kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: A story that might just change our mind about bullying   A story that might just change our mind about bullying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:31 am

yes the real drama in middle school tomoro will be my first day of 8th grade,last year they was talking about me,i would of fight but i dont wana get in trouble on my perment reacord:lol!: ........never fight,never builly,never say never XD................
Back to top Go down
http://silvermillennium.forumotion.com/
mayanm
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: A story that might just change our mind about bullying   A story that might just change our mind about bullying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:31 am

Wow, peace, that's cool. Well, that shows that you're really strong in mind. Well, I've never experianced bullying (of course, I don't want to) even though I'm in 7th grade. We don't do stuff like that where I am.
But that shows that you are a strong willed person .Awesome!
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: A story that might just change our mind about bullying   A story that might just change our mind about bullying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:38 am

Very touching story. I have never been bullied or teased by anybody because they think I'm sensitive. I've been in loads of drama crap and all that, tho.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: A story that might just change our mind about bullying   A story that might just change our mind about bullying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:50 pm

amandaso wrote:
Well I was in 3rd grade this year ( yea im rly young ) anyways I went through alot of drama.
First a girl named Samantha started talking about me in second grade and kept talking abour me in third who was also my BFF luckily I found out and told the teacher. Luckily she transfered schools in December and I never saw her again Very Happy. Well after that I had to BFF's ( Ashley and Isabella ) and we we're really close, but things started to change when Isabella started hanging out with Sahylis ( another girl in my class ).
Sahylis started to talk bad about me and Ashley but Isabella wouldn't believe us.
And Isabella and Sahylis became BFF, so Sahylis kinda stole Isabella away from us. Hopefully this year wont be as bad as last year Neutral

Peace you we're so brave going through all of this for a couple of years and I'm glad you worked things out Smile

You're extremely mature for a nine year old. o_o

@Charlotte Yeah same here. o n o I'm just hated by people </3
Back to top Go down
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: A story that might just change our mind about bullying   A story that might just change our mind about bullying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:17 pm

i know how the two of you feel (mostly Ani) Im hated by all :\ ve~ what dosen't kill ya makes ya stronger huh?
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: A story that might just change our mind about bullying   A story that might just change our mind about bullying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:18 pm

~peaceā™„~ wrote:
i know how the two of you feel (mostly Ani) Im hated by all :\ ve~ what dosen't kill ya makes ya stronger huh?

A story that might just change our mind about bullying - Page 2 Strong_guy
Back to top Go down
RadioGummie
Dedicated Fantagian
RadioGummie

PostSubject: Re: A story that might just change our mind about bullying   A story that might just change our mind about bullying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:55 pm

I'm not gonna sit here and tell my story..
I've been bullied, and I've had ENOUGH DRAMA to last a life time. on fantage and IN REAL LIFE.
they both suck. lol.

but I do think it's asinine that teachers are just like "you'll work it out"
because when we try and work it out, we get into bigger fights most of the time.
because people fear and are embarrassed by confrontation.
we've all had our share of drama, and yes It's kinda "instinct" to just brush it off.
because you don't wanna tell somebody about it and cause them to worry, or to embarrass you by telling something to the person who's messing w/ you... or worse, to feel guilty for telling them.

it's pretty nice to vent :3
or to write stories on some websites about how much people suck. xD
BUT REPLACE NAMES, replacing names is always safe :3

touching story though, I agree.
and if you need help with anything, we're all here for you c: xD

Back to top Go down
mayanm
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: A story that might just change our mind about bullying   A story that might just change our mind about bullying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:23 pm

well, don't say that everyone hates you peace. it can make you stronger, but you'll be alone, less interactive etc. There are some people who still are your friends even if you don't know that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A story that might just change our mind about bullying   A story that might just change our mind about bullying - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A story that might just change our mind about bullying
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2