Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Life Happens-story

Go down 
+5
v
pinkys
McKenna
cami
kiki424
9 posters
AuthorMessage
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian
kiki424

Life Happens-story Empty
PostSubject: Life Happens-story   Life Happens-story Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:27 pm

Hi everyone! This is my first book and its called Life happens Its about a teen girl who moves to LA and is having trouble fitting and and stuff like that Its sorta about me but in just some parts though so plz tell me wat u guys think about it! Very Happy

Chapter 1:

"HA! yea right like that will ever happen" said Kelly."It's too good to be soo good" said Liz. "Well you never know it could.....it just happened and it wasn't very nice....." I said. "But how is it possible? Your dog would never do that, she's too good to do that kind of stuff" said Liz. "You don't believe me? I'm not lying, i even video taped it!!! So i have proof! Check it out" I said as we all watched the video of my dog eating a sock and my brothers homework on my new cell. Once the video was finished my friends were quite and opened mouth as if they saw a dinosaur. It felt like hours passing by since they were soo quite, i thought they have broken their records for being quite. Then the bell ring and they jumped like in such surprise. "You guys were soo quite.....it was just a video" I said. "Well it surprised me since sunshine would never do that, ever since i known you and her" said Kelly. "Hey i didn't know that she could or would do that, in all my life i never saw her do anything like that besides eating a whole cake at my 8th birthday party" I said. And then we split after we met the bored for the bus locations. Once on the bus I showed my other friends the video and they were shocked about it. All we did until i got of the bus was talk about the video. Once i got home I was alone at home. Then i found a note on the counter table. "That's weird, mom usually doesn't leave a note unless its important." So i got a snack from the fridge and ate it while i read the note:

Jen,

This may be shocking for you but today I had to go to a meeting and found out that your dad got a promotion and were also moving to California. I probably be gone till 5 because I had to sign the papers for a house in LA. But its not near the celebrities, since we don't want any trouble around those parts. So we will have to move after school is over.

~Mom

"WHAT??!?! Were moving?!?!?! This is not good!! I lived here my whole life how could we move?!?!?"

-End of Chapter 1-

Chapter 2:

"I can't be moving! Especially on late notice....how could they do this to me?!?!" I said. "I gotta call my friends and tell them about this crap." And that's what I did, I first called Tina and told her to come over and then she called Liz as i was calling Kelly. Then once everyone was here I said everything to say. "You can't move!" Said Tina. "You have to talk to your parents about it, I mean they haven't told you anything?" asked Liz. "No, I never knew that we were moving i can't believe this! I thought we could go to high school together-all of us but no I'm moving to LA which, even though i always wanted to go but I can't stay there!!!!" I said. "I don't know what to do!! Its as i my whole life is ruined!!" I said starting to cry. "Awww don't cry atleast it's only to school ends" said Kelly. "Which is in a few months and its very far away" said Tina looking at Kelly with her "evil face". "C'mon I know were we can go to chill out and get this stuff out of our heads" said Liz getting her stuff. "I can't go my mom would wonder where i am and i don't want to mention my sister...I bet that she'll call 911 and say "please help me find my lil' sister!!" And I would just be either right next door or at the park..." I said. "Haha! I bet that she'll do that but yea, your right maybe tomorrow we all can go since its Saturday" said Tina getting up and walking to the door. "Yea your right, but wait! I can just write my sister a note that way she won't call the cops and all" I said getting a piece of paper and a pencil. "Sure lets go with that" everyone said. Once I finished writing down where I'll be we all headed out the door and went to our place.

Once we got to our place we stopped and looked at a group of girls. "Oh no its Jessica and her girl group, ugh!" Said Tina. "Could this day get any worse?!" I said looking up. "Eeep there coming toward us hide!" Said Kelly. "What!? Are you crazy? We don't hide I bet that there gonna walk right passed up but I don't wanna be in the sea of her specialty hairstyle...which is really so last year" said Liz. "Well lookie here now what do i see?I see the loser gang with such an ugly taste of fashion, I mean really a polo shirt with jean shorts? Sooooo last week" said Jessica slapping Tina's shirt. "Hey atleast were not having a bad hairstyle that's really soooo last year Jessica" said Liz. And everyone said "oooooooo" "ugh, well looks who talking atleats I'm not a sporty chic who always wears her hair in an hideous ponytail, seriously who does your hair? Your mom? " said Jessica laughing and her group following. "Hey look whos talking...I mean seriously who does your hair? Your mom?And what is up with that backtalk? Really?" I said mocking Jessica. "Ok you know what, you should backup or else!" She said looking at me with her "mad face" which is really not that good it looks like a sad puppy, like literally a sad puppy. "Really? Wow seems like your awfully mad....and why don't you make me backup? Cuz you can't make me shut up but I can make your mama shut up her ass" I said. "Ok thats it I warned you and your gotta get it Jen!" sad Jessica.

-End of Chapter 2-

Chapter 3:

"Jen, ummmm I think you really pushed it....." said Tina nervously. "Nah, I doubt it, like she will attack me? Yea right, I bet when she hits me she'll "break a nail" and all that crap"I said to Tina. And it actually happened she tried to slap me-I ducked, she tried to kick me-she fell since i jumped. She punched me (which was a surprise) but not really since i take Kunfu so I caught it and let it go. She really did break a nail (which isn't a shock.) "Ahhh!! I broke a nail!! No, you did!!!!! I'll be back!!" said Jessica as she left crying and her "group" following her. "Not much of a fight, I'd say" said Liz looking at me and the others. "Yea, I wouldn't even consider that a fight" I said, "c,mon lets go home its almost getting late and I have to have a lil one on one with my parents bout this junk." Once I got home that's excatly what I did, well...more after dinner and homework is when I talked to them. "I'm sorry, sweet, but we have to move. I know this is tough for you but we have no choice but to move" said my mom. Well atleast she got the tough part right......but I still didn't want to move. "But we can't I lived here my whole life-well so far but that's excatly how I want it to be!" I said starting to cry. "But I'm sure you'll make some nice friends in LA just like you did here, and also you could maybe see or meet one of the stars there too!" said mom encouraging me to move there- well its not really working! I said to myself.

"Well here's one thing were moving right after school is over" my dad said. "What!??! You can't!!! Do you know how hard it is to fit in school???? Especially high school!!!!!" I said. "I know, honey but thats how life is, you don't know what could happen-life is life and it always happens its never perfect no matter how much you try" said my mom hugging me. "But you just can't do this!!!" I said letting go of the hug. "Why? Why can't we sweet?" My mom said to me trying to hug me again-not really working. "You....Y-You just can't!!!!!" I said running out of the room and crying. When i got to my room I slammed and locked it and I buried my face on the pillow and cried. While I was crying I sensed something lick me-it was sunny! I got up and she was on my bed looking at me. So I decided to talk to her (its just one of those moments.) After the talk I went to text Liz since she has experienced this kind of stuff before.

Jen-Hey.....
Liz-hey r u ok?
Jen-not rlly
Liz-wat happened?
Jen-well my life got worse thats wat happened
Liz-it cant b that bad...
Jen-ohh it rlly is...im even crying!!
Liz-its rlly that bad?
Jen-gee i guess not since were moving after school ends and right b4 i start HS and im also crying......i guess its not bad :/
Liz- srry gosh...
Jen-its k its mostly my fault....
Liz-aww cmon this isnt ur fault
Jen-ik but its just soo bad!!
Liz-itll b ok anyways guess wat!!
Jen-wat? other then that im moving soon.....
Liz-u know the the guy that i like right?
Jen-yea wat about him?
Liz-ull never believe wat happened!!

-End of Chapter 3-

Last edited by kiki424 on Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
cami
Regular Fantagian
cami

Life Happens-story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Happens-story   Life Happens-story Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:35 pm

Great story, Kiki! C:
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

Life Happens-story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Happens-story   Life Happens-story Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:41 pm

Great story Very Happy Can't wait for more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pinkys
Loyal Fantagian
pinkys

Life Happens-story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Happens-story   Life Happens-story Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:19 pm

omg amazing story! i cant wait for more! i dont want u to move D:
Back to top Go down
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian
kiki424

Life Happens-story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Happens-story   Life Happens-story Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 3:35 pm

im not moving xD i already moved but my dad did a promotion to stay here xD like i said some parts are sorta about me u just have to fine out ;D and chapter 2 is here so check it out!
Back to top Go down
pinkys
Loyal Fantagian
pinkys

Life Happens-story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Happens-story   Life Happens-story Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:04 pm

kiki424 wrote:
im not moving xD i already moved but my dad did a promotion to stay here xD like i said some parts are sorta about me u just have to fine out ;D and chapter 2 is here so check it out!

amazing story!! ur an amazing writer Smile
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

Life Happens-story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Happens-story   Life Happens-story Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:07 pm

Agreed with Pinkys ^^

Great story, great writer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian
kiki424

Life Happens-story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Happens-story   Life Happens-story Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:12 pm

thx straw and check out chapter 3 its out!!
Back to top Go down
pinkys
Loyal Fantagian
pinkys

Life Happens-story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Happens-story   Life Happens-story Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:21 pm

awww its so sad Sad but amazing!! luv it
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

Life Happens-story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Happens-story   Life Happens-story Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:48 pm

Sad Sad, but amazing at the same time! And guess what! I have a dog named Sunshine/Sunny too XD!

Can't wait for more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
v

Life Happens-story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Happens-story   Life Happens-story Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:29 pm

GASP! That's an amazing story, Kiki! Amazing and sad at da same time Sad

Can't wait for more!
Back to top Go down
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian
kiki424

Life Happens-story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Happens-story   Life Happens-story Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:30 pm

thx and ch. 4 is out! srry it came out late (i was busy with stuff)
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

Life Happens-story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Happens-story   Life Happens-story Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:44 pm

Can't wait for it!

Its a really good story!
Back to top Go down
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian
kiki424

Life Happens-story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Happens-story   Life Happens-story Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:38 pm

heres ch 4 enjoy! btw its sorta long but still hope u like it! and im working in ch. 5

Chapter 4:

Jen-wat? wat happened?
Liz- well u know that hes been going out with that pampered chic right?
Jen-o.o i never heard u say that b4.....wow...anyways continue
Liz-lol yea so anyway he broke up with her!
Jen-ok, and?
Liz-and i have a chance to go out with him!!!
Jen-thats great but....
Liz-but wat? dont get me down jen
Jen-im not well..at least i hope im not....but u have a 50% chance just like the other girls
Liz-so?
Jen-so u may not b able to date him i mean ur not the only girl who wants to go out with him and u know it
Liz-yea...but still at least i have a chance right?
Jen-yea...but still just dont b too heartbroken when that happens unless ur the lucky gal
Liz-yup and ima make sure itll happen!
Jen-........uhhh excatly how r u gonna do that?
Liz- i do not know! (:
Jen-:/ wat a perfect plan!
Liz-hey! dont worry ima think of somethin
Jen-somethin thats not gonna embarrass u thats wat
Liz-:/ gee aint that a great idea?
Jen-.....at least im not the 1 whose movin!
Liz-............ ok u got me that time...u like always win at that....
Jen- ha ha! gee i wonder y....1.i have better reasons or issues
Liz-thats true....no offense
Jen-:/ and 2. ur not very good at this in the 1st place
Liz-another good point taken...hey i gtg ill c u 2morrow k?
Jen-k and good luck with her plan (if u have one)
Liz-hahaha ohh that is sooo not funny :/
Jen-srry gosh
Liz-aaah im just messin with u bai!
Jen-bai!

That night I had a dream like no other. It was like the end of the world to me!!! When I woke up from it I couldn't get back to sleep. The only things that went through my mind were not dreams but scary thoughts. What if I can't make good friends? What if I can't fit in? What happens if all my friends forget me? What if theres trouble at school? What if-Then my thoughts went into dreams and i soon went back to sleep. *RING RING RING!* "Is it 7 already? Ugh! Why can't I have like 5 more minutes?" I said to myself shutting of my alarm. "Here's you breakfast its you favorite" said my mom handing me my pancakes with the warm cinnamon smell and the buttermilk look. "Are you ok? Do you feel sick?" Said my mom touching my forehead. "Well I guess I am sick" I said looking at my mom with her hair up nice and wearing her suit for work. "Where are you sick?" "Im sick of all this crap!" Then my mom look puzzled at me as if I weared my clothes backwards. "Here let me put this in a better way, I'm sick of all this moving junk!" "Ohh honey we talked to you last night and you know we have to do this" my mom said hugging me. And boy! You sure don't want to smell her perfume..why? Well for 1 thing it smells like old lady and the other thing it smells strong and its all over my face!

"Mom I know you guys did but I still don't wanna go!""Why? you always wanted to go there" "Yea but not to actually live there!" "Sweetie you can't stop these things its how life goes, its how it happens." Then there silence between both of us. "But I don't know if I can fit in, or if I'll make good friends like the ones here" "Jen, that's how life is you always have to fit in in everything even your dad and me have to fit in at work and were both old" "yea but mom, do u know how hard it is to fit in? Especially when your going to high school?" Honey, we all did." said my mom picking up her things and heard toward the back door which leads to the garage. "Now don't worry I'm sure you'll be fine now don't miss the bus again from watching TV ok?" "ok mom bye" "bye sweetie." After that my mom left and all day, today, I've spent the whole day thinking of what life would be like over there.

-End of Chapter 4-

Chapter 5:

It has been 2 months since the news of moving and in 2 weeks we move. School has been already over since last week but since all of my friends live near each other it was easy to meet. On Saturday we meet at the park near my house. "Ok everyone I need to ask you all a favor, you all know that I'm moving in 2 weeks so I was thinking that we all do something together for those last 2 weeks that I'm going to be with you. Now my parents have planned on Friday that were going to have a cookout and that I'm inviting you guys and my parents friends, my family, some of my other friends that you all mostly know, and our neighbors. So its going to be a full house. My mom will call tell our neighbors bout the cookout so please tell your parents...I sound like a teacher right now" I said and all of my friends laughed and I did too. "Oh so I need you guys to come up with ideas that we can do or haven't done for these last 2 weeks now if you do have anything you can either call me, text me or just tell me right now." Then it was quiet, you could even hear the birds flying and the trees moving. "I have an idea" said Liz, "maybe you could go to our houses and spend time with us you know, like one day your with me, the next your with Kelly, and so on." "That's not a bad idea, that could actually work" I said thinking about it. It really was a good idea....."But how are we going to plan it?" I asked to Liz. "Well after the cookout-well..no that wont work....maybe on the week of the cookout you could do it....I'm free on Tuesday since Wednesday is the Allstar game" said Liz. "I'm free on Monday since the rest of the week we'll be visiting family but we'll be back on Thursday night...I think..all I know is that were coming back on Thursday" said Tina. "I'm free on Wednesday" said Kelly, "But what about Rach? She has been gone for a while, does she even know that your moving?" asked Kelly. "Yea because I went to her house the week after since she was sick but she had to go back to Texas because of this festival thing and then your grandma died, plus she had to stay there for 3 or 5 days cuz of the weather not letting them to on the plane" I said to Kelly, "She told me that she'll be back in 2 days, she promised, besides I told her everything " I said to everyone.

Once I got home, it was a mess.. Are we supposed to pack today? I asked to myself. Then I saw my mom with 2 phones in her hands talking to both at the same time. "Uhh mom, why do you have 2 phones and-" "-not now sweetie mom is talking" said my mom cutting me off. I went around the house looking for dad-couldn't find him, then I went looking for my sister- wasn't here either. Did I miss a lot? I feel lost.... I said to myself. I went back down to get a snack, when I opened the shack I saw some bite marks on cereal boxes, opened snacks and then I kicked on something and when I looked down it was sunny! She was eating a cookie from my favorite pack. "SUNNY!!!! What on earth are you doing!?!!?!?!" I yelled to sunny and she just looked at me then ate another bit of the cookie. "MOM!!!! sunny messed up the shack!!!!" I yelled to my mom and she came running down the stairs. "sunny you bad dog! Out! Out now! Now you stay out until tomorrow!!!!" My mom said pointing to the patio door. Then my dog went through the dog door on the patio door and she even took the cookie with her! "What has gotten into that pup lately? Maybe I should take her to the vet. And with all those snacks she ate I'd better take tomorrow she could be sick of all she ate" my mom said taking everything out of the shack. The next morning we took sunny to the vet and waited of what she has (if she has something.) Then I got a text from Tina ooh I hope its an idea or it better be important. Right when I was about to answer it, out vet came in. "Well I have some good news and bad news, I'll start with the bad, It seems that sunny has a problem, its quite rare for her to have it at this age but I think I know why she has it. The good news is that she doesn't have it that seriously, you folks brought her early or else she could have had it very seriously" said the vet to my parents. "Whats the illness? Or problem?" asked my mom nervelessly. "Well the problem that she has is........"

-End of Chapter 5-

Chapter 6:

"Sunny actually is giving birth but she has an illness that we can prevent it without hurting the puppies" said the vet. "What's the illness? Can it possibly effect the puppies?" Asked my mom holding my hand tightly. I never knew my mom would worry so much for sunny unlike me.....I'm worried but at least not as much as my mom. "Unfortunately, your dog got diabetes. I'm not really sure why or how but she got them from eating junk that she normally doesn't eat and its probably a sign of the pregnancy. She would have to be here for a few days so we make the medicine and give the supplies needed for her. Also congratulations that your dog is having puppies! Do you folks have a male dog at home?" Said the vet facing my mom, "no, we don't how did she become pregnant?" Asked my mom very questionably. "Well, umm, I can't quite explain it yet. Maybe after research and such I may be able to tell you. Anyways I'll call you when I have everything done, Have a great day." Said the vet opening the door and leaving. On the way home I read Tina's text message-

Tina♥️ Text Message sent at 4:56

OMG!!!! jen!!! Liz got in a car accident!!! shes in the ER!!!!!!!!

WHAT!?!?!?! Liz is in the Hospital? I wonder what happened...I hope she's ok "MOM!!!" I yelled to her. "What? What is it? You startled me" said my mom scared. "Liz is in the Hospital she got in a car accident!!!! We gotta go see her!!!!" I said starting to cry. I was really hoping that's she's alright but I got real worried about her. "Oh no! but honey we can't go your grandparents are in town and there at the house already maybe tomorrow or you can just talk to her by phone. Or just talk to her sister-Ema-you guys know each other and are friends" My mom said looking at the rear mirror at me. Sigh "ok I will" I said looking for Ema's phone number, nah I'd rather just text her I don't know if she's near Liz of with her, or if she was in the accident as well.I said to myself. Wait does she even have a phone? she's only 10, actually nah, I'm not gonna do anything, I feel tired, I had a long day, I'd rather do this tomorrow.

The smell of Saturday morning filled my room, when I woke up. "Hmm...I woke up pretty early today" I said, "its only 8:45... ahh well better go down." As I was coming down I could smell the warm bread that my grandma always makes and also her special "healthy" breakfast. I never knew they were healthy until I was 11. They may be healthy but they sure do taste great! I said to myself. When I went into the kitchen, something unusual was there........no one was in there, I looked all over downstairs but I didn't see nobody. Why would the stove be on if nobody is down here? I asked myself. Then I heard the door swing open and as I turned around I saw something and I ran to hide. As I peeked out of my hiding spot I couldn't really see who it is.

-End of Chapter 6-

Last edited by kiki424 on Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lorena
Devoted Fantagian
Lorena

Life Happens-story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Happens-story   Life Happens-story Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:08 pm

Awesome story kiki!!!!!
Back to top Go down
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian
kiki424

Life Happens-story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Happens-story   Life Happens-story Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:17 am

ch.5 is out and what do u think sunny ( the dog) has?
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

Life Happens-story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Happens-story   Life Happens-story Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:20 am

Great story! Can't wait for more!
Back to top Go down
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian
kiki424

Life Happens-story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Happens-story   Life Happens-story Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:39 pm

ch,6 is fresh out so who do u think was the person?
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Devoted Fantagian
Sakura

Life Happens-story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Happens-story   Life Happens-story Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:56 pm

That was amazing Thalia!
You're an incredible writer (:
BTW It's quiet* not quite*
Back to top Go down
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian
kiki424

Life Happens-story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Happens-story   Life Happens-story Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:34 pm

thx grace i guess it was a typo....but ch.7 is here! (8 and 9 will be here soon)

Chapter 7:

Oh no! Who is there? Do I dare to look? What if they see me? What if there stealing stuff? What if I get caught and I'm a host? What should I do!?!?!??! I said to myself trembling to death. I finally decided to look up from the couch. I slowly went up until I could see the kitchen. No one was there. Whew! well I can go get the phone now that nobody is there I said standing up and walking over to the phone on the kitchen counter slowly with caution. As I got the phone I heard something. I wasn't sure if it was behind or in front of me. But just to make sure I slowly turned around and I saw nothing. Then I slowly turned back and right when I picked up the phone......"BOOOOOAHHHH!!!!!!!!" Said my grandpa and I scream to the tip of my lungs and ran up the stairs, still screaming and slammed the door. For a while I was paralyzed on my own bed. I closed everything even my bathroom door. I hid under my bed and I have no idea why but I just started crying. It had been almost 2 hours and I still haven't moved, and I didn't feel bored like I usually would. Then I heard my door knock, and I thought it was the bad guy even though the bad guy was my grandpa...but how could I know that? A lot of people look like some other people right? So I could have been mistaken. But when the door knocked I screamed and ran into the bathroom and locked it.

"Jen? Jenifer? Its me, your mom now come out now. Its ok it was just your grandfather." Said my mom, I could hear her looking everywhere in my room. "Jen its fine, your grandpa just did that....I'm not sure why, but he did" my mom said. "Well he didn't have to do that! He could have gave me a heart attack just for that I could of even called the police on him! If that was a real bad guy he could have taken me and I could have never seen any of you guys ever again!" I said starting to cry again. "Oh, sweetie I know and don't worry I had a long talk with him, he won't ever do that again, now please open the door" my mom said trying to open the bathroom door. Once I unlocked it and opened it my mom just sat down and hugged me. After breakfast I went to call Rachel since she was supposed to be here already and she was. After our talk I went to my notebook and wrote down the schedule for all of our meets and dos. Then I went downstairs to go and talk to Ema. "Hey mom I'm going to Liz's house to see if there back yet and know what happened ok?" I said grabbing my stuff and heading out the door. "Ok but be back by 5 because your dad is taking us to dinner" Said my mom making lunch for my dad who is knocked out in his "seat".

"No! That really happened?" I said surprised about the story that Ema is telling me about the accident. "Yea, it did happen but Liz is fine though I bet you guys can play by Tuesday but she won't be able to play her sport until the doctor says so, which is gonna be a real bum when Liz hears about it" Ema said brushing a dolls hair. "Yea that would be disappointing towards her" I said looking at the doll that Ema was brushing. Then she met my eyes toward the doll and said "oh, do you want to brush her hair with me? Or better yet play with me?" She asked her eyes lighting up. "umm no thanks besides its getting late and I have to go home soon, besides that's a nice outfit that u have on the doll it really goes with her" I said getting off her bed and picking up my stuff. "Oh thanks if you want you could maybe put some clothes on my dolls since I heard that your really good in putting clothes and stuff like that. But its ok if you don't wanna I was just asking. Said Ema, also getting off her bed. Then I thought for a moment. Should I really do this? I barley play with her and her sister is gone so she must feel lonely."Sure! I'll help you" I said dropping my things and following Ema to her little bucket of dolls which seemed kinda cute. After I put on the clothes on Ema's dolls (which was fun I guess) I went home. During most of the time at the restaurant it was all about moving and such. But I was to be back home because tomorrow was the day that I would hang out with Tina.

-End of Chapter 7-

Chapter 8:

Monday came, and I was getting ready to go and hang with Tina. Before I went out the door my mom called me with like an annoyed tone. "Jen, come here now. Don't forget the papers with the stuff needed and be back here at 4 we have to pick up sunny!" "Ok mom I won't forget, but which one of the papers is for Tina?" I said coming up again and entering the media room. "Oh its right here" said my mom pointing to the stack of papers near the computer. Once I came to Tina's house we went out for lunch and went to our favorite ice cream place. Tina had the special swirl with nuts, and I had vanilla (2 scoops) and rainbow sprinkles. I like to be simple yet with a taste of extraordinary. Then we went back to her house and watched some movies and just chilled. Then after I left, we went back to the vet to see if sunny is doing ok or not. "Ok, so we did some tests and we got these medicines for your dog to use. This one here is sorta like a shot that she has to take anytime during the day. Once a day and every 3 days. Now this one over here should be used-" Blah blah blah such boring stuff....why did I have to come? I mean couldn't Katie go? Or dad? Why me? I mean yea sure its mostly my dog but still. I don't listen to these kinds of things and i bet my mom knows that. So since I was bored I decided to look out the window since there's nothing else to do. "Also your dog won't last long after she gives birth to her babies" The vet said looking at me and I just stared at her like I had no manners at all. "H-how many babies will she have?' I asked worried when I really shouldn't have. "Between 3 and 5 I'm sure you won't be able to take care of them all. My suggestion is to give them all away." "Why? I mean you said that my dog won't last long after she gives birth to the puppies so why give them all away? And what if the puppies won't have the disease that my dog has now? I wouldn't give them all away maybe keep 1 or 2 but not all. And how do I know that the people that I give the puppies to, will take good care to them? Huh?" I asked a bit angrily."Calm down Hun, I said it was a suggestion not an order or anything like that. And lets hope that the owners do take care of the dogs." Said the vet. On the way home was odd because we weren't going home. "Uhh mom, where are we going?" I asked. "Were going to see Liz at the Hospital, you know give her a surprise and all" my mom said with joy in her tone. "Really? Oh thanks mom, I really appreciate that."

"Hi Liz! How do you feel?" I said when I entered her room. "Hey Jen great to see you I feel better than before but I won't be able to play in the Allstar game nor hang with you" said Liz sorta sad and tired. "Aww don't worry about that, me and you will hang out together tomorrow." I said sitting down on a chair near Liz. "How? I can't leave the hospital until the doctor says I can" "True, but that doesn't mean that I can't come and visit you, right?" "You would do that?" Asked Liz. "Sure I will, I mean we both promised, and a promise is a promise no matter what right? I said looking at Liz. "Yea your right but I'm glad you came and I heard you played with Ema a few days ago is that true? I mean you usually don't so what made you do it?" Said Liz turning on the TV. "Well since you weren't there, and also she seemed sorta sad and lonely plus I guess I just wanted to. Do you need any help?" I said seeing that Liz is sorta having trouble since she broke her right arm and shes' a righty. "Yea but I don't want to bother you and besides it'll be great practice if I have to do stuff on my left arm" Liz said still trying to find the channel and click the numbers. "Nah here I'll help you that's what friends do" I said taking the remote and turning on the channel that she wants. I know the channel that she's looking for she goes on that channel like all the time. "How did you know what channel I wanted to go to?" Asked Liz suspiciously. "Easy I know you too well and your like always on it anyway" I said and then we both laughed. After I ate dinner I spent the rest of the spare time using the computer.

The next day I was excited for, because I was going to visit Liz again. But before we went back to the hospital I went to a store and bought something for her and on the way I made a card (since I'm an expert at making awesome cards.) But before I went to her door I spotted on of my crushes who was sorta my friend. I tried to pass him but I guess he noticed me and it was too late. "Hi Jen, what are you doing here at the hospital?" Asked Chris (my crush.) "Hi Chris, I'm just here to see Liz she got hurt in a car accident a few days ago. I don't know much about how it happened...so what are you doing here?" I said trying not to blush. "Oh my grandma got into a coma and were just here to see how she's doing, whoa you got all that for Liz? You must be a great friend to her" said Chris looking at the bag of stuff I got."Yea, well she's going through hard times since she was looking forward to go to the Allstar game with her team but now she can't go. So I thought to get her this and also to remember me since I'm moving soon." "Your moving? When?" "Next week, were having a cookout on Friday and everyone that I and my parents know are coming to it. Do you wanna come?" I asked him. Am I stupid? Why did I ask him? How do I know that my parents do know him or not? But still it'll be great if he did came. "I'm not sure if I can, I mean I can ask my parents since they know where you live" Chris said looking at me. "They do?" I asked surprised. "Yea your dad and my dad work together so I'm sure I could come since I bet your dad asked my dad already. Hey, whats that?" Chris said looking at a piece of paper sticking out of the bag. "Oh, that's the card that I made since my friends say I make awesome cards....wanna see it?" I asked taking out the card. "Sure" said Chris. Then I handed the card to him. "Whoa!! This is soo cool! No wonder your friends say that you make awesome cards. you have an knack for cards. Seems your very creative on these kinds of things. I like it" said Chris handing me the card back. "Well I should be going since I bet my mom would be worried" "Ok, and I'm sorry for your grandma it was nice to see you!" I said starting to leave. "Same here! Later" said Chris waving at me and left.

"Smoooooth" said Liz once I entered the room. "What? And is that a new way to say hi?" I asked sitting down and putting the present on a table. "You know what, I saw everything and If you weren't moving I bet you two would make a great couple" said Liz. "Oh so your gonna be like my mom now? And I bet not, I mean I bet he doesn't like me the way I do to him" I said. "Sure, I mean look at him- he's cute, nice, has a great personality and I think he likes you" said Liz smiling at me. "I mean for most of the time he kept smiling and looking at you" "Yea, and friends can't do that? Especially friends that are boys?" I asked at Liz. "Well....I mean I don't mean to surprise you or shock you but I know something about him that you might like." Said Liz her voice starting to drift away. "Well before you tell me I got you this" I said handing her the present. "Whoa! That is soo awesome! Thanks Jen your the best! Anyway what I found out and he told me this personally but since your moving, I thought to tell you now." Said Liz putting the present down. "Ok, what is it? Tell me" I said anxiously. "Ok, here's the story- it was after one of my games and I went to the food stand wanting to buy lunch and I saw Chris with his brother since you know his brother plays baseball. So anyway me and him just started talking and I just wanted to know, so I asked him if he "liked" you." Said Liz not taking her eyes off of me. "uh huh and?" I said wanting to know more. "And he told me that he liked you more as a friend! But he told me not to tell you but I did anyway! "Eeeep!! He loves me!!!" I said covering my hands. "But wait, did you tell him that I loved him?" I asked my joy gone. "No but he asked anyway and I didn't know what to do or say but then he had to go so I was relieved. But you have to tell him that ok?" Said Liz. "Ok I will but on the right moment which I think will be at the cookout if he comes to it. Which I hope he does. But did you tell the others that? Since they do know that I like him" I said. "Umm not that I remember." Said Liz.

-End of Chapter 8-

Last edited by kiki424 on Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

Life Happens-story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Happens-story   Life Happens-story Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:11 pm

Great story! Can't wait for more!
Back to top Go down
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian
kiki424

Life Happens-story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Happens-story   Life Happens-story Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:54 pm

ok ch. 8 is here but do you think that wat Liz said is true? Is it a lie or not?
Back to top Go down
ballet4ever
Regular Fantagian
ballet4ever

Life Happens-story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Happens-story   Life Happens-story Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:27 pm

Write more please! That was amazing!
Back to top Go down
http://mrconnectingfriends.ning.com
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

Life Happens-story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Happens-story   Life Happens-story Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:05 pm

Amazing! That is just an awesome story!!! Keep writing! Your skills are incredible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Life Happens-story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Happens-story   Life Happens-story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life Happens-story
Page 1 of 1