Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Scammer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff


Posts : 3165
Join date : 2010-01-27
Age : 21

PostSubject: Scammer   Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:37 pm

The other day someone told me this: (I was at their house)



Then this is the first page of the album picture:




SCAMMER o:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 936
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : Some where in a parallel universe

PostSubject: Re: Scammer   Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:41 pm

definitely a scammer dont b friends with her and dont talk to her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff


Posts : 3165
Join date : 2010-01-27
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Scammer   Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:43 pm

kiki424 wrote:
definitely a scammer dont b friends with her and dont talk to her

I know, she added me, but I deleted her! I will never talk to her again, and I'll contact Fantage about it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharpsul999
Banned Member
Banned Member


Posts : 1457
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : Sharpsul Land!

PostSubject: Re: Scammer   Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:20 pm

Strawberry2424 wrote:
kiki424 wrote:
definitely a scammer dont b friends with her and dont talk to her

I know, she added me, but I deleted her! I will never talk to her again, and I'll contact Fantage about it!

Straw, the message Chelsa said, it wouldn't be able to show? o_e.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 9586
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 16
Location : i'm always watching

PostSubject: Re: Scammer   Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:44 pm

I agree, if u see her, don't EVER talk to her. XP

_________________

tumblr
let's catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pinkys
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1834
Join date : 2010-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Scammer   Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:42 pm

defs a scammer, dont talk to her and report her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff


Posts : 3165
Join date : 2010-01-27
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Scammer   Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:00 am

sharpsul99 wrote:
Strawberry2424 wrote:
kiki424 wrote:
definitely a scammer dont b friends with her and dont talk to her

I know, she added me, but I deleted her! I will never talk to her again, and I'll contact Fantage about it!

Straw, the message Chelsa said, it wouldn't be able to show? o_e.

Sharp, she told me to look at her ALBUM in her HOUSE.


I went in there, and that was the first picture, first page. She didn't say that to ME. She told me to go to to the picture and please do what that picture says. Shes a scammer :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ashley123
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1934
Join date : 2010-01-27
Age : 104

PostSubject: Re: Scammer   Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:32 am

wow shes a scammer. Contact Fantage bout it. And def delet her as a friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://foreverfriends.canadian-forum.com/
Trash
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1685
Join date : 2010-01-31
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Scammer   Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:59 pm

Well, I agree that is very rude, but I doubt she's a scammer, I mean, theres a big posibility shes a kid and, most people ask for this. So the best advide I can give you is to always say NO in these situations.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharpsul999
Banned Member
Banned Member


Posts : 1457
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : Sharpsul Land!

PostSubject: Re: Scammer   Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:39 pm

Strawberry2424 wrote:
sharpsul99 wrote:
Strawberry2424 wrote:
kiki424 wrote:
definitely a scammer dont b friends with her and dont talk to her

I know, she added me, but I deleted her! I will never talk to her again, and I'll contact Fantage about it!

Straw, the message Chelsa said, it wouldn't be able to show? o_e.

Sharp, she told me to look at her ALBUM in her HOUSE.


I went in there, and that was the first picture, first page. She didn't say that to ME. She told me to go to to the picture and please do what that picture says. Shes a scammer :/

Still not possible. You can't take pictures unless your outside the IM, inventory, and while your VIEWING pictures.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trash
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1685
Join date : 2010-01-31
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Scammer   Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:54 pm

sharpsul99 wrote:
Strawberry2424 wrote:
sharpsul99 wrote:
Strawberry2424 wrote:
kiki424 wrote:
definitely a scammer dont b friends with her and dont talk to her

I know, she added me, but I deleted her! I will never talk to her again, and I'll contact Fantage about it!

Straw, the message Chelsa said, it wouldn't be able to show? o_e.

Sharp, she told me to look at her ALBUM in her HOUSE.


I went in there, and that was the first picture, first page. She didn't say that to ME. She told me to go to to the picture and please do what that picture says. Shes a scammer :/

Still not possible. You can't take pictures unless your outside the IM, inventory, and while your VIEWING pictures.

Uh sharp, why would she lie about this?
I mean, you can say crap and other bad things in fantage so...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff


Posts : 3165
Join date : 2010-01-27
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Scammer   Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:34 pm

See the border? That prooves that its a picture in the album. She told me to look at the first picture in the album, and thats what it was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cami
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 103
Join date : 2010-01-27
Location : the emerald city

PostSubject: Re: Scammer   Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:29 pm

That's not necessarily a scammer.
A scammer is defined as someone who tricks someone for their benefit; this is just her being greedy.
One time, back in April, someone told me to go to their house and started whining to me to tell them my pass.
Just ignore them, and add them to your block list if you want.
When you see that happen, just report her and send fantage an email regarding the topic.
Hope it works out well for you c:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff


Posts : 3165
Join date : 2010-01-27
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Scammer   Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:33 pm

iRock1414 wrote:
That's not necessarily a scammer.
A scammer is defined as someone who tricks someone for their benefit; this is just her being greedy.
One time, back in April, someone told me to go to their house and started whining to me to tell them my pass.
Just ignore them, and add them to your block list if you want.
When you see that happen, just report her and send fantage an email regarding the topic.
Hope it works out well for you c:


Thanks, but I haven't seen her at all since then, and I'm glad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Candy456
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 180
Join date : 2010-02-03
Age : 18
Location : Florida Babeee

PostSubject: Re: Scammer   Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:05 pm

iRock is right. It's not really a scammer. Not many people do that just to hack, a lot of people want to share accounts (well, if they ask you specifically...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valval
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1994
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : rainbow road♥

PostSubject: Re: Scammer   Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:33 pm

Well, why didn't you just ignore her? Why were you in her house anyway?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
Sharpsul999
Banned Member
Banned Member


Posts : 1457
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : Sharpsul Land!

PostSubject: Re: Scammer   Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:26 pm

Strawberry2424 wrote:
The other day someone told me this: (I was at their house)



Then this is the first page of the album picture:




SCAMMER o:

It could be editted, for all we know of.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff


Posts : 3165
Join date : 2010-01-27
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Scammer   Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:52 pm

Vallie wrote:
Well, why didn't you just ignore her? Why were you in her house anyway?

She asked me if she wanted to make a youtube video with me, and i said sure, and that was when she told me to look at the album.


And sharp, why would i go through all of the trouble of editing this, and LIE about her doing it. I swear she did, adn thats no lie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5449
Join date : 2010-01-29
Location : Loading...

PostSubject: Re: Scammer   Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:04 pm

Necessarily, that really isn't a scammer. A scammer is really a person with a fraudlulent scheme. That person, you should call another name. That girl really shoulddn't be called scammer. It's not really a scammer. Yes, you can contact fantage. It is the best thing to do
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff


Posts : 3165
Join date : 2010-01-27
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Scammer   Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:26 am

pokeranger wrote:
Necessarily, that really isn't a scammer. A scammer is really a person with a fraudlulent scheme. That person, you should call another name. That girl really shoulddn't be called scammer. It's not really a scammer. Yes, you can contact fantage. It is the best thing to do


When I mean't Scammer, I mean't someone who wanted to take/steal my account, but I'm not dumb enough to fall for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fantagerocks21
Rookie Fantagian


Posts : 41
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 22
Location : NY

PostSubject: Re: Scammer   Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:11 pm

well I told Fantage support team so they said they are looking into it
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantage.com
Valval
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1994
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : rainbow road♥

PostSubject: Re: Scammer   Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:08 pm

creepy though... if you ever see her again just report her, ignore her, and go to a different server
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
Trash
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1685
Join date : 2010-01-31
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Scammer   Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:14 pm

Um, shes not really considered a scammer. Alot of people ask for accounts.
So, if you see her, you dont have to go through the trouble of logging off to another server and blah blah, just, ignore her, or anyone else who asks you these kind of things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff


Posts : 3165
Join date : 2010-01-27
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Scammer   Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:31 pm

Anaira wrote:
Um, shes not really considered a scammer. Alot of people ask for accounts.
So, if you see her, you dont have to go through the trouble of logging off to another server and blah blah, just, ignore her, or anyone else who asks you these kind of things.

As I said, I didn't mean Scammer as in what you said.

I said, When I mean't Scammer, I mean't someone who wanted to take/steal my account, but I'm not dumb enough to fall for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bluerivers1
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 461
Join date : 2010-02-06
Location : ojfirhfirghugb

PostSubject: Re: Scammer   Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:45 pm

Anaira wrote:
Um, shes not really considered a scammer. Alot of people ask for accounts.
So, if you see her, you dont have to go through the trouble of logging off to another server and blah blah, just, ignore her, or anyone else who asks you these kind of things.

That's right.

Tons of people ask for Blue, too, they'll just invite me someplace, pretend to want to play a game, and then ask.

This isn't very uncommon and what Anaira said is spot-on, you don't need to get so upset over it. Just contact Fantage because it's very obvious that she's probably done this before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Scammer   Today at 4:56 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Scammer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Is She a scammer?
» Alert Scammer !!!
» The "Arrival" Thread!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Fantage :: Fantage Discussion-
Jump to: