Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

A (True) Love Story: A Fantagian Adaptation

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bluerivers1
Senior Fantagian
Bluerivers1

A (True) Love Story: A Fantagian Adaptation Empty
PostSubject: A (True) Love Story: A Fantagian Adaptation   A (True) Love Story: A Fantagian Adaptation Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:47 pm

Chapter One

"Casey, come on. It's time to crack that dance floor!" Jaylee shouted happily as she danced her way over.
I whipped my dirty blond wavy hair around and did a crazy guitar pose. I loved hanging around with Jaylee.
In school before Activity Nite, though, everyone was daring a kid named Jackson to slow dance with me during the slow song they always play. I was really reluctant, but deep down I really wanted to.
"C'mon, Casey, just do it!" Mady, a popular girl, wanted me to dance with Jackson more than anyone else. He sat at a table with his friends, peeking at me every 1/2 seconds, while I danced my butt off, laughing and singing the song with Jaylee.
"Nah, no thanks." My reply was followed by a giggle when Jaylee did a perfectly-formed Charlie Brown.
"Wahhhoooo!" I screamed.
I'd never smiled so hard in my entire life.
Jackson and his stupid friends tried pushing him over to me. I ran outside, through an open door, where we were allowed to go.
Jaylee followed rapidly.
"What're they doing?" She asked as I sat on a metal grinder.
"I have no clue," I lied, avoiding Jaylee's wondering eyes.
She put her arm around me and we sat, staring at the playing kids. They all had smiles, but I could tell the next 2 hours were going to be particularly hard to avoid...
and even harder to forget.
Back to top Go down
cami
Regular Fantagian
cami

PostSubject: Re: A (True) Love Story: A Fantagian Adaptation   A (True) Love Story: A Fantagian Adaptation Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:53 pm

Great story.
I can totally relate to that.
Back to top Go down
Bluerivers1
Senior Fantagian
Bluerivers1

PostSubject: Re: A (True) Love Story: A Fantagian Adaptation   A (True) Love Story: A Fantagian Adaptation Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:05 pm

Mady walked away with her popular friends and I kept dancing with Jaylee.
"How're you and Dalton?" I shouted over Jay Sean's Down.
"Good, I guess," She replied. Jaylee isn't allowed to date anyone yet, so he got other girlfriends. Neutral
"Dude, you gotta dump him sooner or later," I whispered into her ear.
She nodded. "I know, but still, it's like..." Her voice trailed off and we kept dancing.

Baby don't worry, you are my only
You won't be lonely
Even if the sky is fallin' down
Doooownn, Doooown

Even if the sky is fallin' down.

I went over to a table, and Jaylee followed. I got a sip from some random bottle of water and panted. I kept singing the song with Jaylee. We jammed out quietly as I saw Jackson staring at me.
We locked gazes, and I blushed. I knew he loved that song and he had said in a text whenever he heard it he thought of me.
I smiled and felt a touch on my arm. He had asked me out, and my answer was still pending.
The touch was my friend Elly. "Hey, Casey," She said. "Jackson's gonna ask you to slow dance during that one slow song. He's so nervous!"
I suddenly got mad. I don't know why but anger built up inside me and I wanted to scream. "I don't want to! I'm having enough fun with Jaylee!" I knew it was the most horrible thing to say but I couldn't stop. I got up and ran to the dance floor, Jaylee and Elly following eagerly.
"B-but, Casey, he loves yo-" I cut Elly off and stood still in the middle of the dance floor.
"I wanna have fun...dancing with him would make me so nervous, okay?" Then we started dancing. It wasn't mentioned for a while.
Then Tik Tok came on. Me and Jaylee screamed with joy. We both LOVED dancing to this song.
We sang along to it as we danced out the lyrics. Before we knew it the whole dance floor was looking at us.
The song ended and we were surrounded with applause. We both smiled and bowed, our hands joined together.
"That was fun," I remarked when I went to get another random sip of water. "I think they're playing it at 4 again."
"Okay." Jaylee and Elly agreed to do it again later.
I looked over at Jackson. He was staring at me, his big brown eyes wide in disbelief. Then he realized I saw him staring, and he looked down at his shoes, his entire face blushing.
"Ready to head outside, Case?" Jaylee and Elly were already 5 feet away from the door. I ran over to them and we went outside to sit on the metal grinder.
"Dude, you gotta dance with him," A sudden voice said.
Mady.
I spun around on the bar and hung upside down, my head 5 feet from the ground. "Mady, I don't want to, okay? If he really loves me, he'll be okay with that." Mady nodded then kept pleading.
"Come awwwwnnn, Casey! Do it for hiiimmm!"
I shook my head and Mady stalked off to tell him, I guess.
Elly and Jaylee gave me long stares of confusion. I only replied with a pale face and I just felt like A (True) Love Story: A Fantagian Adaptation Bom .
Back to top Go down
cami
Regular Fantagian
cami

PostSubject: Re: A (True) Love Story: A Fantagian Adaptation   A (True) Love Story: A Fantagian Adaptation Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:09 pm

Even if this is based on a true story, I really like it. Keep goin' with it, please~
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul999
Banned Member
Banned Member
Sharpsul999

PostSubject: Re: A (True) Love Story: A Fantagian Adaptation   A (True) Love Story: A Fantagian Adaptation Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:36 pm

Cool story! That's really all I can say Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: A (True) Love Story: A Fantagian Adaptation   A (True) Love Story: A Fantagian Adaptation Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:41 pm

OMG!!! I <33 this story!!!

Cant wait for more! Wink
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: A (True) Love Story: A Fantagian Adaptation   A (True) Love Story: A Fantagian Adaptation Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:15 pm

I really like it! Even though its a true story XD

Sorry and great story!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A (True) Love Story: A Fantagian Adaptation   A (True) Love Story: A Fantagian Adaptation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A (True) Love Story: A Fantagian Adaptation
Page 1 of 1