Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 So I guess it's the trend now?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff


Posts : 1458
Join date : 2010-07-18
Age : 18

PostSubject: So I guess it's the trend now?   Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:45 am

Hi guys.


My name is Abbey, I was born March 31st, 1998, which makes me currently 13 years old.
I was born in Canada and I've lived there all my life :3 Except when I was two, I lived in Wisconsin for about a year.

I...have no hobbies. Well, I guess drawing and graphic design count too. ALSO BEING THE ULTIMATE FANGIRL.

I'm kind of a grammar nazi, I don't always use ~full punctuation and capitals~ in my posts, because a lot of the time I'm lazy. Other times when I do it to make a point. P:
I like to draw, but I'm probably not very good at it, but I try anyway. I want to improve quite a bit more, so let's see where practice will take me.
I like graphic designing, ever since I was younger and first got Photoshop. I'm probably still not that good at it, but hey.

I find a lot of things fascinating. I like to learn. In fact, whenever I'm on the computer (WHICH IS LIKE, ALWAYS, NO JOKE GUYS.) I usually have a bunch of pages open reading about certain subjects. I like to watch documentaries. My favourite subject to learn about is Science, and I'm also not very good at writing these ~bios~ things.
I'm also very tech savvy - got a computer problem, 99% of the time I can fix it. P: I'm not like an expert, but fluent enough.

My interests include anime/manga, and Homestuck, a webcomic/story/game kind of thing.
Um.
Yeah.
Just wanted to do this. o3o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3280
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 14
Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

PostSubject: Re: So I guess it's the trend now?   Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:56 am

cool auto biography Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7332
Join date : 2010-07-20

PostSubject: Re: So I guess it's the trend now?   Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:43 am

cool story bro!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: So I guess it's the trend now?   Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:45 am

Riveting tale chap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff


Posts : 1458
Join date : 2010-07-18
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: So I guess it's the trend now?   Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:47 am

Anime wrote:
cool story bro!

Relora wrote:
Riveting tale chap.

Mm. Yes. You are all jealous of my wonderful stories.

I SHALL GO TELL THEM AT OLIVE GARDEN.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3280
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 14
Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

PostSubject: Re: So I guess it's the trend now?   Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:49 am

i love it and OMG ITS U ABBEY!!! Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PatrickPower2013
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4243
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 15
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: So I guess it's the trend now?   Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:10 am

I started this whole chain Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://patrickpowerproductions.com/
-♥Sweet19971♥-
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2042
Join date : 2011-05-11
Age : 19
Location : Find me :p

PostSubject: Re: So I guess it's the trend now?   Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:12 am

yea i love it too ... Cool lolz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantageforum.forumarabia.com
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User


Posts : 4132
Join date : 2011-06-01
Location : derp

PostSubject: Re: So I guess it's the trend now?   Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:02 am

I love it cool story bro

@sammy, yes and I am glad you did Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Penny
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1659
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 82
Location : Yummy waffle...# Thank you, son. :]

PostSubject: Re: So I guess it's the trend now?   Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:19 am

Abbey wrote:
Anime wrote:
cool story bro!

Relora wrote:
Riveting tale chap.

Mm. Yes. You are all jealous of my wonderful stories.

I SHALL GO TELL THEM AT OLIVE GARDEN.

Just Olive Garden? There are so many other places yearning for your wonderful story! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hurhurhur.webs.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: So I guess it's the trend now?   Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:48 am

Penny wrote:
Abbey wrote:
Anime wrote:
cool story bro!

Relora wrote:
Riveting tale chap.

Mm. Yes. You are all jealous of my wonderful stories.

I SHALL GO TELL THEM AT OLIVE GARDEN.

Just Olive Garden? There are so many other places yearning for your wonderful story! Razz

Like my house. xDDD
Back to top Go down
Penny
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1659
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 82
Location : Yummy waffle...# Thank you, son. :]

PostSubject: Re: So I guess it's the trend now?   Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:59 am

Finn wrote:
Penny wrote:
Abbey wrote:
Anime wrote:
cool story bro!

Relora wrote:
Riveting tale chap.

Mm. Yes. You are all jealous of my wonderful stories.

I SHALL GO TELL THEM AT OLIVE GARDEN.

Just Olive Garden? There are so many other places yearning for your wonderful story! Razz

Like my house. xDDD

Don't forget the bathroom. Gotta hear it if you wanna make a duece... X)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hurhurhur.webs.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: So I guess it's the trend now?   Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:01 am

Penny wrote:
Finn wrote:
Penny wrote:
Abbey wrote:
Anime wrote:
cool story bro!

Relora wrote:
Riveting tale chap.

Mm. Yes. You are all jealous of my wonderful stories.

I SHALL GO TELL THEM AT OLIVE GARDEN.

Just Olive Garden? There are so many other places yearning for your wonderful story! Razz

Like my house. xDDD

Don't forget the bathroom. Gotta hear it if you wanna make a duece... X)

Omg right bro?
And cool story bro, tell it again. xD
Back to top Go down
Penny
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1659
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 82
Location : Yummy waffle...# Thank you, son. :]

PostSubject: Re: So I guess it's the trend now?   Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:05 am

Finn wrote:
Penny wrote:
Finn wrote:
Penny wrote:
Abbey wrote:
Anime wrote:
cool story bro!

Relora wrote:
Riveting tale chap.

Mm. Yes. You are all jealous of my wonderful stories.

I SHALL GO TELL THEM AT OLIVE GARDEN.

Just Olive Garden? There are so many other places yearning for your wonderful story! Razz

Like my house. xDDD

Don't forget the bathroom. Gotta hear it if you wanna make a duece... X)

Omg right bro?
And cool story bro, tell it again. xD

And again, and again, and again...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hurhurhur.webs.com/
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff


Posts : 1458
Join date : 2010-07-18
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: So I guess it's the trend now?   Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:21 am

Off topic, but there's nothing that peeves me off more than "cool story bro". It's so overused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: So I guess it's the trend now?   Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:22 am

Penny wrote:
Finn wrote:
Penny wrote:
Finn wrote:
Penny wrote:
Abbey wrote:
Anime wrote:
cool story bro!

Relora wrote:
Riveting tale chap.

Mm. Yes. You are all jealous of my wonderful stories.

I SHALL GO TELL THEM AT OLIVE GARDEN.

Just Olive Garden? There are so many other places yearning for your wonderful story! Razz

Like my house. xDDD

Don't forget the bathroom. Gotta hear it if you wanna make a duece... X)

Omg right bro?
And cool story bro, tell it again. xD

And again, and again, and again...

Seriously, tell it again. It was awesome. And Abbey I have seen your drawings....better then mine. They are booteeful
Back to top Go down
Penny
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1659
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 82
Location : Yummy waffle...# Thank you, son. :]

PostSubject: Re: So I guess it's the trend now?   Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:24 am

Finn wrote:
Penny wrote:
Finn wrote:
Penny wrote:
Finn wrote:
Penny wrote:
Abbey wrote:
Anime wrote:
cool story bro!

Relora wrote:
Riveting tale chap.

Mm. Yes. You are all jealous of my wonderful stories.

I SHALL GO TELL THEM AT OLIVE GARDEN.

Just Olive Garden? There are so many other places yearning for your wonderful story! Razz

Like my house. xDDD

Don't forget the bathroom. Gotta hear it if you wanna make a duece... X)

Omg right bro?
And cool story bro, tell it again. xD

And again, and again, and again...

Seriously, tell it again. It was awesome. And Abbey I have seen your drawings....better then mine. They are booteeful

Why yes they are, though I don't think I've seen them before, but I'm betting she designed Mona Lisa.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hurhurhur.webs.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: So I guess it's the trend now?   Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:34 am

Penny wrote:
Finn wrote:
Penny wrote:
Finn wrote:
Penny wrote:
Finn wrote:
Penny wrote:
Abbey wrote:
Anime wrote:
cool story bro!

Relora wrote:
Riveting tale chap.

Mm. Yes. You are all jealous of my wonderful stories.

I SHALL GO TELL THEM AT OLIVE GARDEN.

Just Olive Garden? There are so many other places yearning for your wonderful story! Razz

Like my house. xDDD

Don't forget the bathroom. Gotta hear it if you wanna make a duece... X)

Omg right bro?
And cool story bro, tell it again. xD

And again, and again, and again...

Seriously, tell it again. It was awesome. And Abbey I have seen your drawings....better then mine. They are booteeful

Why yes they are, though I don't think I've seen them before, but I'm betting she designed Mona Lisa.

Oh mah gah this is beginning to be the longest quote thingy ever. And i think they are in the topic ´´Abbey´s drawings. all of them´´ or something like that...
That is if it was her...
Back to top Go down
Penny
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1659
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 82
Location : Yummy waffle...# Thank you, son. :]

PostSubject: Re: So I guess it's the trend now?   Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:36 am

Finn wrote:
Penny wrote:
Finn wrote:
Penny wrote:
Finn wrote:
Penny wrote:
Finn wrote:
Penny wrote:
Abbey wrote:
Anime wrote:
cool story bro!

Relora wrote:
Riveting tale chap.

Mm. Yes. You are all jealous of my wonderful stories.

I SHALL GO TELL THEM AT OLIVE GARDEN.

Just Olive Garden? There are so many other places yearning for your wonderful story! Razz

Like my house. xDDD

Don't forget the bathroom. Gotta hear it if you wanna make a duece... X)

Omg right bro?
And cool story bro, tell it again. xD

And again, and again, and again...


Seriously, tell it again. It was awesome. And Abbey I have seen your drawings....better then mine. They are booteeful

Why yes they are, though I don't think I've seen them before, but I'm betting she designed Mona Lisa.

Oh mah gah this is beginning to be the longest quote thingy ever. And i think they are in the topic ´´Abbey´s drawings. all of them´´ or something like that...
That is if it was her...

Hurhurr...Let's keep this up -virtual hi five-

Hrm...imma check it out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hurhurhur.webs.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: So I guess it's the trend now?   Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:39 am

Penny wrote:
Finn wrote:
Penny wrote:
Finn wrote:
Penny wrote:
Finn wrote:
Penny wrote:
Finn wrote:
Penny wrote:
Abbey wrote:
Anime wrote:
cool story bro!

Relora wrote:
Riveting tale chap.

Mm. Yes. You are all jealous of my wonderful stories.

I SHALL GO TELL THEM AT OLIVE GARDEN.

Just Olive Garden? There are so many other places yearning for your wonderful story! Razz

Like my house. xDDD

Don't forget the bathroom. Gotta hear it if you wanna make a duece... X)

Omg right bro?
And cool story bro, tell it again. xD

And again, and again, and again...


Seriously, tell it again. It was awesome. And Abbey I have seen your drawings....better then mine. They are booteeful

Why yes they are, though I don't think I've seen them before, but I'm betting she designed Mona Lisa.

Oh mah gah this is beginning to be the longest quote thingy ever. And i think they are in the topic ´´Abbey´s drawings. all of them´´ or something like that...
That is if it was her...

Hurhurr...Let's keep this up -virtual hi five-

Hrm...imma check it out.

Aw yeah son. Its either that or Abbey´s drawings (all of them) or you can look in her topics...xD
Back to top Go down
Penny
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1659
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 82
Location : Yummy waffle...# Thank you, son. :]

PostSubject: Re: So I guess it's the trend now?   Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:42 am

Finn wrote:
Penny wrote:
Finn wrote:
Penny wrote:
Finn wrote:
Penny wrote:
Finn wrote:
Penny wrote:
Finn wrote:
Penny wrote:
Abbey wrote:
Anime wrote:
cool story bro!

Relora wrote:
Riveting tale chap.

Mm. Yes. You are all jealous of my wonderful stories.

I SHALL GO TELL THEM AT OLIVE GARDEN.

Just Olive Garden? There are so many other places yearning for your wonderful story! Razz

Like my house. xDDD

Don't forget the bathroom. Gotta hear it if you wanna make a duece... X)

Omg right bro?
And cool story bro, tell it again. xD

And again, and again, and again...


Seriously, tell it again. It was awesome. And Abbey I have seen your drawings....better then mine. They are booteeful

Why yes they are, though I don't think I've seen them before, but I'm betting she designed Mona Lisa.

Oh mah gah this is beginning to be the longest quote thingy ever. And i think they are in the topic ´´Abbey´s drawings. all of them´´ or something like that...
That is if it was her...

Hurhurr...Let's keep this up -virtual hi five-

Hrm...imma check it out.

Aw yeah son. Its either that or Abbey´s drawings (all of them) or you can look in her topics...xD

Check her topics? Meh...Lazy right naoo
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hurhurhur.webs.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: So I guess it's the trend now?   Today at 6:48 am

Back to top Go down
 
So I guess it's the trend now?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» CHALLENGE #6 - GUESS THE MAJORITY
» Well I guess im staying
» well i guess this is it...
» SSB4: Guess the Reveal Characters
» I guess this is the new trend in BABV

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: