Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

My last drawing

Go down 
+4
alex
Blackrose
Pommu-pon
Arthur Kirkland
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Arthur Kirkland
Senior Fantagian
Arthur Kirkland

My last drawing Empty
PostSubject: My last drawing   My last drawing Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:51 pm

I won't be drawing in this website. My artworks is gonna be in a different website. It's not my best last artwork, but oh well.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pommu-pon
Loyal Fantagian
Pommu-pon

My last drawing Empty
PostSubject: Re: My last drawing   My last drawing Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:06 pm

Prussia cat~ ;w; (Sorry I'm obsessed so everything looks like Hetalia from my point of view xDD)

Your art is very inspiring. It's sad that you're not going to post here anymore. But may I know what site your goiing to be publishing to and the links and all?

I want to follow the process of your artwork, which I really love~ <3
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

My last drawing Empty
PostSubject: Re: My last drawing   My last drawing Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:08 pm

love it! <3
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Senior Fantagian
Arthur Kirkland

My last drawing Empty
PostSubject: Re: My last drawing   My last drawing Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:22 pm

Italia wrote:
Prussia cat~ ;w; (Sorry I'm obsessed so everything looks like Hetalia from my point of view xDD)

Your art is very inspiring. It's sad that you're not going to post here anymore. But may I know what site your goiing to be publishing to and the links and all?

@Italia hmm... it's gonna be publish at Deviantart. Well, I haven't created an account yet.
But there is another website I draw all the time. But i'm still a new member in fantage I can't give you my link. ; 3 ;
(I have tons of Hetalia drawings. They are really old drawings.)(I've been obsessed of Hetalia for 2 years. I'm really a old Hetalia fan xD)
But I got an idea! go chat with me in the chatbox and I can give you the link.
Back to top Go down
Pommu-pon
Loyal Fantagian
Pommu-pon

My last drawing Empty
PostSubject: Re: My last drawing   My last drawing Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:23 pm

Arthur Kirkland wrote:
Italia wrote:

@Italia hmm... it's gonna be publish at Deviantart. Well, I haven't created an account yet.
But there is another website I draw all the time. But i'm still a new member in fantage I can't give you my link. ; 3 ;
(I have tons of Hetalia drawings. They are really old drawings.)(I've been obsessed of Hetalia for 2 years. I'm really a old Hetalia fan xD)

You're not on chat though~ :,U
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

My last drawing Empty
PostSubject: Re: My last drawing   My last drawing Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:34 pm

That's awesome *-*
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Senior Fantagian
Arthur Kirkland

My last drawing Empty
PostSubject: Re: My last drawing   My last drawing Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:11 pm

Italia wrote:
Arthur Kirkland wrote:
Italia wrote:

You're not on chat though~ :,U

Sorry I was afk. Hmm how bout this? go to ratemydrawings.com search for flying mint bunny. Click on the first box and there you go. Once you click it you will see my username. dianale1998 8D

Last edited by Arthur Kirkland on Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
-♥Sweet19971♥-
Expert Fantagian
-♥Sweet19971♥-

My last drawing Empty
PostSubject: Re: My last drawing   My last drawing Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:27 pm

woow i think it's pretty cool lolz i like the color looolz
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantageforum.forumarabia.com
Link
Dedicated Fantagian
Link

My last drawing Empty
PostSubject: Re: My last drawing   My last drawing Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 7:02 pm

PFFFT! YOUR DRAWINGS ARE BETTER THAN MINES. I SHOULD SLAP YOU FOR MAKING ME ADMIT MYSELF THAT MY drawings sucks. i'm quite jealous. DB<
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

My last drawing Empty
PostSubject: Re: My last drawing   My last drawing Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:02 pm

daww it's a kitteh =^.^=

So sad that you won't post your wonderful work here v.v
Back to top Go down
Penny
Loyal Fantagian
Penny

My last drawing Empty
PostSubject: Re: My last drawing   My last drawing Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:48 pm

-.- Are you sure you're not going to post your drawings here? It's a wonderful addition to the forum. Cute kitty Smile
Back to top Go down
http://hurhurhur.webs.com/
Sponsored content

My last drawing Empty
PostSubject: Re: My last drawing   My last drawing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My last drawing
Page 1 of 1