Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

You know you want to click this.

Go down 
+2
pat
Yo, I'm a creative bee.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Yo, I'm a creative bee.
New Fantagian

Location : A house hidden somewhere far on a neighborhood created on the middleages.

You know you want to click this. Empty
PostSubject: You know you want to click this.   You know you want to click this. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:17 am

Okay hi, my name is Fiona. I'm new to Fantage Forums, but I've been on Fantage a long time ago. (but not a beta though.) So yeah, I used to be a member. But it ended on the early February of 2009. So I felt really bored with out my membership, so. I quited, and now I came back in 2011. And yet still bored, so I searched if there was a possible way to get membership for free (yes I know, very stupid.) I didn't want to ask my Dad because I feel shy just asking for another membership. And then, I found this site called Free-Fantage. (I do not know if I should post it here, might be against the rules. So erm, if this was against the rules, really sorry) No I am not advertising it, so I found that you can get free memberships from there if I get about 30 points, but I can't do surveys though. But then I found a referral link that can give me some points. So I'd figure that this would be a good site to post my referral link, (actually no. I'm really feeling creating this new topic is quite disturbing posting a referral link somewhere in a forum.) So, this is my referral link I guess?
(mhm yeah. Not supposed to post a link after 7 days so.)

P.S - Okay I swear, no mean and rude comments. If I have done anything that broke the rules, please tell me nicely and clear. Thank you.

~PrincessDavid yo.
Back to top Go down
pat
Veteran Fantagian
pat

PostSubject: Re: You know you want to click this.   You know you want to click this. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:19 am

1. Welcome to the forums
2. wow you joined long ago.
Back to top Go down
https://http:/youtube.com/c/storster/

PostSubject: Re: You know you want to click this.   You know you want to click this. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:31 am

Thats nice.
Back to top Go down
-♥Sweet19971♥-
Expert Fantagian
-♥Sweet19971♥-

PostSubject: Re: You know you want to click this.   You know you want to click this. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:34 am

Hi .. WTTF
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantageforum.forumarabia.com
Yo, I'm a creative bee.
New Fantagian

Location : A house hidden somewhere far on a neighborhood created on the middleages.

PostSubject: Re: You know you want to click this.   You know you want to click this. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:06 am

What was the "wtf" for?
Back to top Go down
-♥Sweet19971♥-
Expert Fantagian
-♥Sweet19971♥-

PostSubject: Re: You know you want to click this.   You know you want to click this. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:12 am

WTTF MEAN WELCOME TO THE FORUM LOLZ
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantageforum.forumarabia.com
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: You know you want to click this.   You know you want to click this. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:19 pm

@Sweet don't caps abuse please it's so annoying -.-'

Welcome to the forum... I care enough to actually spell it out >.>
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: You know you want to click this.   You know you want to click this. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:06 pm

Enjoy your stay at this Internet hotel. Wink

Free fantage is a scam. Everytime you do an offer, the people running the site get money off it, and it's illegal. ^-^

EDIT; AHMAGAWD~ You're princessdavid? Long time no type<3 It's animalcrossingwi :] Not sure if you remember me it's been like a year o_e
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: You know you want to click this.   You know you want to click this. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:45 pm

No advertising free fantage membership! Sorry, but I'll have to give you an infraction. Maybe Ani can help you get around the forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know you want to click this.   You know you want to click this. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You know you want to click this.
Page 1 of 1