Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Whats the funniest prank you have ever pulled???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jelly
Passionate Fantagian
Jelly

Whats the funniest prank you have ever pulled??? Empty
PostSubject: Whats the funniest prank you have ever pulled???   Whats the funniest prank you have ever pulled??? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:34 am

Well, My funniest prank happened at school. This girl was in the bathroom so mt and my best friends found a dead spider in front of the school which was weird, ok so she was in the stall doing her business when we put string around the spider and we glued googley eyes on the spider. So then we dropped the spider in the stall when she screamed ( I think it made her pee more lol) we dropped raisins to make it looked like it pooped and then she started freaking out even more. we dropped the spider and ran outside of the bathroom. We sat back down cause we were having lunch so she came running out of the bathroom. she told us that there was a spider in the bathroom. We said that she was lying. She said she wasn't and she said it even pooped. Then we went into the bathroom found the raisins which we said was poop. We got some more raisins from the box when she wasn't looking. We started eating them and she said we were the nastiest things she ever saw cause she thought it was poop that we ate. We grabbed some more and put it in her mouth, made he eat it when then she found out they were raisins and saw that we pranked her. She got us back a few days after. Tell me the funniest prank you pulled.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Penny
Loyal Fantagian
Penny

PostSubject: Re: Whats the funniest prank you have ever pulled???   Whats the funniest prank you have ever pulled??? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:42 am

Just to let you know, there's another thread just like this.....
Back to top Go down
http://hurhurhur.webs.com/
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Whats the funniest prank you have ever pulled???   Whats the funniest prank you have ever pulled??? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:07 pm

never pulled a prank b4 Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Whats the funniest prank you have ever pulled???   Whats the funniest prank you have ever pulled??? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:36 pm

do u kno who that is in ur profile pic madcookies? x3 lol well,me and my friend were at school and my ex-friend logan was talking to some friends,so we decided to have her do the bloody mary thing x3 we were like "Trust me its not good" (shes hard headed so she does the opisite of what you tell her) it was close to halloween so we had costumes in her backpack (mine was fortuneatly bloody mary lol) so i dressed up in the costume and while she was doing it i poped up right behind her and whispered "Logan,I'm here...and your comming with me" she screamed so loud xD it was lunch time so everyone was used to the screaming we laughed so hard and she still thinks it was bloody mary trolololololol

@Penny yes,wich SHE started -.-
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Whats the funniest prank you have ever pulled???   Whats the funniest prank you have ever pulled??? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:57 pm

Penny wrote:
Just to let you know, there's another thread just like this.....

But it's old.

Back to top Go down
Penny
Loyal Fantagian
Penny

PostSubject: Re: Whats the funniest prank you have ever pulled???   Whats the funniest prank you have ever pulled??? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:07 pm

^^ Yes I know.... Razz
Back to top Go down
http://hurhurhur.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the funniest prank you have ever pulled???   Whats the funniest prank you have ever pulled??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats the funniest prank you have ever pulled???
Page 1 of 1