Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Starting school on thursday

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Starting school on thursday   Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:13 am

My mom told me just now, and when she did, I literally started crying. I hate school.
Reasons:
-I have no friends. If I try, they would be back stabbers.
-I get dressed up slow. The shortest amount of time it took me was about and hour.
-My mom gets stressed if I don't get dressed early enough, I go to her school which she teaches in, so shes always late. And she might hit me sometimes.
-I can never get any sleep. It's not my fault, sometimes i would stay up three days straight.
-I'm not even ready for fourth. Well, that's what I think....
-All the girls hate me, I'm a tomboy. They would say things like, "EW?! You have a boy friend? Gross!". Since they're all true preps.
-I hate it when kids mention I like people and stuff, like really, stfu.
-My mom comes home yelling every day, because the house is never clean.
-I started getting detention in third grade, because i didn't do my homework for two days. I started crying. People call me a wimp when I cry.
-Public school pretty much sucks at teaching.

Sorry if I sound mean or stupid. :/
Back to top Go down
lucia
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 948
Join date : 2011-09-04
Age : 16
Location : at my home

PostSubject: Re: Starting school on thursday   Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:33 am

aww my school has been great so far cuz i dont have to go to school! because we still didnt return yet from the vacation so my teacher sends me my homework from email and i get to do it at home! Oh and wats a tomboy? btw, im starting third grade i think my post is off topic...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katie_Forever
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1687
Join date : 2011-06-30
Age : 18
Location : Lala Land :)

PostSubject: Re: Starting school on thursday   Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:21 am

Aww I'm so sorry to hear that. Sad I wanna give you a hug! xD so imagine i am kay? I really suck at giving advice because I've hardly gone to school at alll.... but i'm sure it'll all get a bit more easy once your into the school year. BTW i am not a tomboy but alot of my friends are and I think their awesome Smile People call me a wimp to and insult me behind my back.
and i hate it but honsetly? everyone in the world has times when their sensative. I was
exactly like you by the sounds of it xD When you say your not ready for 4th grade, alot of people say that. But most of the time its just that their nervous. I didnt think i was ready for school last year because I am h-o-r-r-i-b-l-e at math. But i was ready for it. and oh my gosh finn i used to take a hour to get dressed to. everyday. until my mum started chosing my outfit and made me wear it xD
but im sure you'll pass that stage in life. lots of people do Wink

good luck! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 18
Location : google maps

PostSubject: Re: Starting school on thursday   Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:24 pm

Finn wrote:
My mom told me just now, and when she did, I literally started crying. I hate school.
Reasons:
-I have no friends. If I try, they would be back stabbers.
-I get dressed up slow. The shortest amount of time it took me was about and hour.
-My mom gets stressed if I don't get dressed early enough, I go to her school which she teaches in, so shes always late. And she might hit me sometimes.
-I can never get any sleep. It's not my fault, sometimes i would stay up three days straight.
-I'm not even ready for fourth. Well, that's what I think....
-All the girls hate me, I'm a tomboy. They would say things like, "EW?! You have a boy friend? Gross!". Since they're all true preps.
-I hate it when kids mention I like people and stuff, like really, stfu.
-My mom comes home yelling every day, because the house is never clean.
-I started getting detention in third grade, because i didn't do my homework for two days. I started crying. People call me a wimp when I cry.
-Public school pretty much sucks at teaching.

Sorry if I sound mean or stupid. :/
1. I feel you.
2. Put on a practice timer. It sounds stupid but it helped my sister. OwO
3. Tell her to go faster. I mean, your education is on the line. ;U;
4. Every year sounds hard until you try it. I thought 7th grade was gonna be hard but it was so fun *excluded drama*
5. They'll get over it soon. When they get in middle school theyll be like "I have a boyfriend ahahaha!"
6. Same here. :T
7. Buy roller skates and clean the house super fast. (It's not hard if you have family members, friends, siblings helping you)
8. Homework isn't hard, it's just long and boring. It's like a game, if you think about it.

Hope I helped. owo

_________________


tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PatrickPower2013
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4243
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 15
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Starting school on thursday   Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:28 pm

I love school I go back tomorrow
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://patrickpowerproductions.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Starting school on thursday   Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:52 pm

Ani wrote:
Finn wrote:
My mom told me just now, and when she did, I literally started crying. I hate school.
Reasons:
-I have no friends. If I try, they would be back stabbers.
-I get dressed up slow. The shortest amount of time it took me was about and hour.
-My mom gets stressed if I don't get dressed early enough, I go to her school which she teaches in, so shes always late. And she might hit me sometimes.
-I can never get any sleep. It's not my fault, sometimes i would stay up three days straight.
-I'm not even ready for fourth. Well, that's what I think....
-All the girls hate me, I'm a tomboy. They would say things like, "EW?! You have a boy friend? Gross!". Since they're all true preps.
-I hate it when kids mention I like people and stuff, like really, stfu.
-My mom comes home yelling every day, because the house is never clean.
-I started getting detention in third grade, because i didn't do my homework for two days. I started crying. People call me a wimp when I cry.
-Public school pretty much sucks at teaching.

Sorry if I sound mean or stupid. :/
1. I feel you.
2. Put on a practice timer. It sounds stupid but it helped my sister. OwO
3. Tell her to go faster. I mean, your education is on the line. ;U;
4. Every year sounds hard until you try it. I thought 7th grade was gonna be hard but it was so fun *excluded drama*
5. They'll get over it soon. When they get in middle school theyll be like "I have a boyfriend ahahaha!"
6. Same here. :T
7. Buy roller skates and clean the house super fast. (It's not hard if you have family members, friends, siblings helping you)
8. Homework isn't hard, it's just long and boring. It's like a game, if you think about it.

Hope I helped. owo

It actually did, but when I did't do my homework I was sick, and my teacher was a butt.
Love that rollerskating thang. xD I might try it : D
At 3. and 2., my house is an hour away, 2 hours max. I usually get to school at like, 8:00. For 2, I'll do that. I'll ask my mom for her phone.
Back to top Go down
alex
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 18
Location : google maps

PostSubject: Re: Starting school on thursday   Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:34 pm

@Finn LOL I WAS JOKING ABOUT THAT. But if you really need too...
Rolling Eyes

_________________


tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7332
Join date : 2010-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Starting school on thursday   Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:37 pm

i hate school... but it's life
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Penny
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1659
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 82
Location : Yummy waffle...# Thank you, son. :]

PostSubject: Re: Starting school on thursday   Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:33 pm

Well, I get it too. I mean I wake up at like 6:00. Leave home, riding my bike, at 6:30. People give me looks because my bike is for guys. Rolling Eyes Hate it when people do that. The day drags on. I ride my bike home in the HAWT sun. Get home sweating, clean the house, do piles of homework, TRY to get some sleep...You get it. Very Happy

Wish I could help rather than complain. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hurhurhur.webs.com/
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: Starting school on thursday   Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:42 pm

Finn wrote:
My mom told me just now, and when she did, I literally started crying. I hate school.
Reasons:
-I have no friends. If I try, they would be back stabbers.
-I get dressed up slow. The shortest amount of time it took me was about and hour.
-My mom gets stressed if I don't get dressed early enough, I go to her school which she teaches in, so shes always late. And she might hit me sometimes.
-I can never get any sleep. It's not my fault, sometimes i would stay up three days straight.
-I'm not even ready for fourth. Well, that's what I think....
-All the girls hate me, I'm a tomboy. They would say things like, "EW?! You have a boy friend? Gross!". Since they're all true preps.
-I hate it when kids mention I like people and stuff, like really, stfu.
-My mom comes home yelling every day, because the house is never clean.
-I started getting detention in third grade, because i didn't do my homework for two days. I started crying. People call me a wimp when I cry.
-Public school pretty much sucks at teaching.

Sorry if I sound mean or stupid. :/

1. Hrm I can't really help with that unfortunately ):
2. I have the same problem lol XD
3.Best soulution-Get dressed on time by waking up earlier(D:) or doing what ani said.
4.Hmm kinda sounds like insomnia o.o... Maybe if I have more information about that I might be able to help a little bit
5.As in your class period? a little to vague on this one.
6. Ignore them. Them stupid derps don't have a life
7. Vague here again please elaborate lol
8. Hmm as much as this might seems silly how about clean the house? Do some simple things like dishes and stuff at first. Don't ask for pay do it out of kindness. It might make things a whole bunch better.
9. This is where you ignore them. They obviously haven't lived life yet if they say that.
10. True that v.v

You don't sound stupid hun, just keep your head up focus on making friends, be optimistic, pray or something for your mother. Be positive think of yourself as a god if need be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1588
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 98
Location : byeeeeeeee

PostSubject: Re: Starting school on thursday   Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:45 pm

Finn wrote:
My mom told me just now, and when she did, I literally started crying. I hate school.
Reasons:
-I have no friends. If I try, they would be back stabbers.
-I get dressed up slow. The shortest amount of time it took me was about and hour.
-My mom gets stressed if I don't get dressed early enough, I go to her school which she teaches in, so shes always late. And she might hit me sometimes.
-I can never get any sleep. It's not my fault, sometimes i would stay up three days straight.
-I'm not even ready for fourth. Well, that's what I think....
-All the girls hate me, I'm a tomboy. They would say things like, "EW?! You have a boy friend? Gross!". Since they're all true preps.
-I hate it when kids mention I like people and stuff, like really, stfu.
-My mom comes home yelling every day, because the house is never clean.
-I started getting detention in third grade, because i didn't do my homework for two days. I started crying. People call me a wimp when I cry.
-Public school pretty much sucks at teaching.

Sorry if I sound mean or stupid. :/
sweetie,I was bullied sence 2nd grade,your gonna meet girls like that,A girl I absolutely HATE is in my home room and you can't really care :\ just keep smiling Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Starting school on thursday   Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:46 pm

Ani wrote:
@Finn LOL I WAS JOKING ABOUT THAT. But if you really need too...
Rolling Eyes

I take everything so seriously~~~~
I have done that before. LMFAOOOO. But, with heelies.
I suck at rollerskating, really bro. I trip and fall >:L Even with 6 wheelers.

@Relora, I never ask for pay, if I do...I don't even wanna know what would happen.... o -o
Ex. about the vague ones:
My best friend is a guy. I hang out with him all the time. People say that we like eachother, the "more than friends" way. I hate it when they do that, because I know they like someone to. I feel like punching them.

Other:
My mom teaches in my school, not in the same class, just in my school. She teaches ESL. My teacher, takes advantage on the fact she teaches in my school, and tell her my personal business. >^> And since we are in the same school, we get there the same time, about *:00-10:00. It ruins her job....
And I have the same teacher every class, other then my gym teacher, and art teacher.
Back to top Go down
lucia
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 948
Join date : 2011-09-04
Age : 16
Location : at my home

PostSubject: Re: Starting school on thursday   Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:05 pm

whats a tomboy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mila
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2017
Join date : 2011-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Starting school on thursday   Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:18 pm

i am sooo sorry about that, if u get ready slow just pick out stuff the day before at night,set up what your going to do in the morning for school cyclops
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5819
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: Starting school on thursday   Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:25 pm

fantageroxs wrote:
whats a tomboy?

A girl who is like a boy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Starting school on thursday   Today at 1:11 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Starting school on thursday
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» School punishment...
» Thursday Painting
» Pokemon Unova Journeys.......starting date!
» NEW LGBT PARTY NIGHTS IN QUEENS NY EVERY THURSDAY
» Wanted: Old school termies

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: