Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
+16
Abbey
ashley123
v
isolxtedsystem
FruitCake
Bubbles
Penny
Relora
alex
Pommu-pon
hilol24
Mace
Angus Bethune
Katie_Forever
pat
Blackrose
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

9.11. Empty
PostSubject: 9.11.   9.11. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:48 am

Hello i just came to say, idk if any of you guys know or posted this,

but

Today is the the 10 year anniversary of that September 11 Terriest attack. (wrong spelling but it's k)
and now a huge memorial is going on In NewYork and as you guys know this attack was when Osama Bin Ladin (something like that) took over those two airplanes and crashed them into the 2 world towers, (and i heard there was a bomb involved too) and they fell down. as you know many people died in that tragic attack and now that it's been 10 years i'm surprised how fast time has flown by Rolling Eyes so yea.

Also a recent studies showed that is wasn't because of the planes that destroyed the towers it was the fire that the bomb apparently started and it weakened the metal inside of the buildings, which soon lead the buildings to colasp. Sad

so today we remember that tragic incident and remember those heroes and people who died and were involved.

I also posted this topic was to let you guys post on you opinions..... also if i messed up in spelling or the story don't worry i'll edit it Wink
Back to top Go down
pat
Veteran Fantagian
pat

9.11. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9.11.   9.11. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:00 am

I was born 10 days after.
Back to top Go down
https://http:/youtube.com/c/storster/
Katie_Forever
Loyal Fantagian
Katie_Forever

9.11. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9.11.   9.11. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:01 am

I heard about this to. I watched a show on it last night. Its so sad. Apparantly around 3000 people died Sad And apparantly there was more then 2 planes. There was 3 or 4. I can't remeber one of them was gonna crash into the whitehouse I heard on TV (Both these buildings and the whitehouse are pretty important places. Apparantly these buildings that were crashed into had over 180 floors i think. (There were passengers in the plane BTW) and when they figured out what was going on, (no one knows for sure because they all died...) They put the people who hijacked (sorry i think that was a spelling error) The plane under so much pressure it ended up crashing in a farmers feild. After that, people had no clue if there were anymore hijacked planes in the sky. So every plane had to be called from the sky to land at the closest airport. That left alot of passengers without a home to live in or extra clothes....
I just saw this on TV last night so correct me if im wrong.

And Anime, I think this is really good that you made this topic. Some people might not know about it and it also reminds people to be grateful they wernt one of those 3000 people that died. It also reminds them to take a moment and thank everyone who did help with this tragic event back in 2001. And remeber all the people who died. Sad
Back to top Go down
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

9.11. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9.11.   9.11. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:02 am

I was born 3 days and 9 months before, so I was only no age in years at the time. My brother got picked up early just in case it ended up hitting the school.

Last edited by Xaria on Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://runningupthathill.forumotion.com
Mace
Administrator
Administrator
Mace

9.11. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9.11.   9.11. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:08 am

This isn't "entertainment", so I am moving it to forum lounge.

I was in kindergarten when this happened. It is sad, I wish luck to the families who lost people in this attack. Sad.
Back to top Go down
http://fantagegeek.com
hilol24
Devoted Fantagian
hilol24

9.11. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9.11.   9.11. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:11 am

well it was pretty sad Sad

i was born ok hold on..... so it happend 9/11/01 so i was 2 years old wen it happend! DXX

Last edited by Hilol24 on Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

9.11. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9.11.   9.11. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:11 am

There's a rumor about there being another terrorist attack on the anniversery, which is today...
Back to top Go down
Pommu-pon
Loyal Fantagian
Pommu-pon

9.11. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9.11.   9.11. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:16 am

I would have been almost 3 years old when this happened. It's really tragic. And I've also heard about a terrorist attack to happen today for the 10th anniversary. Some say it's just a false threatening, others say it possibly could come so be aware.

I just say, pray that nothing bad will happen. ;_;
Back to top Go down
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

9.11. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9.11.   9.11. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:17 am

Comrade Mu wrote:
I would have been almost 3 years old when this happened. It's really tragic. And I've also heard about a terrorist attack to happen today for the 10th anniversary. Some say it's just a false threatening, others say it possibly could come so be aware.

Lets go to a mental hospital and hide there if it happens.
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

9.11. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9.11.   9.11. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:19 am

my teacher said she was in New York the same time it happened but luckily she was staying at a hotel or something and a few days after that she went to visit the impact with her husband.
Back to top Go down
Pommu-pon
Loyal Fantagian
Pommu-pon

9.11. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9.11.   9.11. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:35 am

Xaria wrote:
Comrade Mu wrote:

Lets go to a mental hospital and hide there if it happens.

I don't live in America though, so it won't affect me if (God forbid) it does happen.. Unless (God forbid) they come to Western Europe..
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

9.11. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9.11.   9.11. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:40 am

How tragic. :'[

I think I was 3 years old and I didn't know where I was. I just remember like six years later, my mom FINALLY telling me what happened (Of course I learned 'bout it in school). I don't even remember it. e_____e'
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

9.11. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9.11.   9.11. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:58 am

It wasn't just the twin towers they attempted to go for the white house (and failed the civilians on that plane are soo brave) and they hit the pentagon.
I was only four and didn't learn about it 'till next year in kindergarten. I am happy you had made this topic I appreciate it very much.

Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

9.11. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9.11.   9.11. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:00 am

your very so welcome Relora! Wink
Back to top Go down
Penny
Loyal Fantagian
Penny

9.11. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9.11.   9.11. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:07 am

It's a very sad day. Everyone with parents who have died will be prayed for. I'm grateful my parents are alive.

Last edited by Penny on Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://hurhurhur.webs.com/
alex
alex

9.11. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9.11.   9.11. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:10 am

Penny wrote:
I HATE THIS. My dad was on the plane, coming to see us for the first time...never made it. I never got to see his face and he didn't get to see mine. When he didn't come home, I asked my mom where he was, because I made him a picture with the whole family. My mom told me he wasn't coming home today. End of story. I caught up once she said that. I still had the picture, waiting everyday, but I gave up after 2 years sure he didn't make it. That was actually the first time I cried. I still had faith the other two years. I still have the picture...just in case.

That just made me cry my tush off. .-.
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Loyal Fantagian
Bubbles

9.11. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9.11.   9.11. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:12 am

Homestuck wrote:
Penny wrote:
I HATE THIS. My dad was on the plane, coming to see us for the first time...never made it. I never got to see his face and he didn't get to see mine. When he didn't come home, I asked my mom where he was, because I made him a picture with the whole family. My mom told me he wasn't coming home today. End of story. I caught up once she said that. I still had the picture, waiting everyday, but I gave up after 2 years sure he didn't make it. That was actually the first time I cried. I still had faith the other two years. I still have the picture...just in case.

a touching story Neutral pale Shocked Sad
Back to top Go down
http://justmeforeverx.wordpress.com
FruitCake
Veteran Fantagian
FruitCake

9.11. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9.11.   9.11. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:16 am

Bubbles wrote:
Homestuck wrote:
Penny wrote:

a touching story Neutral pale Shocked Sad
That so sad Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicjams.forumotion.com
isolxtedsystem
Dedicated Fantagian
isolxtedsystem

9.11. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9.11.   9.11. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:18 am

Homestuck wrote:
Penny wrote:

Same here. :'(
I wish I could hug you, penny.
Back to top Go down
hilol24
Devoted Fantagian
hilol24

9.11. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9.11.   9.11. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:21 am

Penny wrote:
im so sorry for tht.. sad story Sad
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

9.11. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9.11.   9.11. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:21 am

Homestuck wrote:
Penny wrote:

inspiring and i feel sorry so he was on that plane that crashed ? affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Penny
Loyal Fantagian
Penny

9.11. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9.11.   9.11. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:23 am

What a sad day. Sad

Last edited by Penny on Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://hurhurhur.webs.com/
FruitCake
Veteran Fantagian
FruitCake

9.11. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9.11.   9.11. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:24 am

Penny wrote:
Thanks. And Homestuck, put your tush back on. :] If you want I can give you guys a photo of the picture, I haven't shown it anyone since...I don't know. Anyways if you want I'll show you.

And yea, he was on the plane coming to see us.
SHOW.
im really sorry for your dad
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicjams.forumotion.com
Katie_Forever
Loyal Fantagian
Katie_Forever

9.11. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9.11.   9.11. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:25 am

Awww Penny Sad That made me cry to Sad Im so so so sorry to hear that... imagine someone running to you and tackling you in a really really really really really huge hug and never letting go. (That would be me doing that if I could reach you)
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

9.11. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9.11.   9.11. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:25 am

Lucifer wrote:
Homestuck wrote:
Penny wrote:

Same here. :'(
I wish I could hug you, penny.
9.11. Tumblr_lntw3h203S1qafrh6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

9.11. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9.11.   9.11. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-