Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Role Plays Not Allowed

Go down 
+8
Lorena
Trash
Lyli
Sakura
Kandi
pinkys
cami
Mace
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Mace
Administrator
Administrator
Mace

Role Plays Not Allowed Empty
PostSubject: Role Plays Not Allowed   Role Plays Not Allowed Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:17 pm

Hey everyone.

I am no allowing roleplays anymore as they are spamming up the forum, getting like 150 posts to each one per day, they are unneeded.

Thanks.

Last edited by Mace on Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fantagegeek.com
cami
Regular Fantagian
cami

PostSubject: Re: Role Plays Not Allowed   Role Plays Not Allowed Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:41 pm

Okay, even though I wasn't really participating in them.

...And it's spelled "Allowed"...
Back to top Go down
pinkys
Loyal Fantagian
pinkys

PostSubject: Re: Role Plays Not Allowed   Role Plays Not Allowed Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:48 pm

aha same @rock, but its ok =]

oh.. and its not*
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: Role Plays Not Allowed   Role Plays Not Allowed Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:57 pm

Really? Sad Awww...
I would understand why you would want to get rid of all but one, but ok, i guess.
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Devoted Fantagian
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Role Plays Not Allowed   Role Plays Not Allowed Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:06 pm

I see your point.
I think roleplays are stupid, but whatever.
Back to top Go down
Lyli
Dedicated Fantagian
Lyli

PostSubject: Re: Role Plays Not Allowed   Role Plays Not Allowed Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:06 pm

That's true, they are spamming up the fourm...

But they are so addicting
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: Role Plays Not Allowed   Role Plays Not Allowed Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:52 pm

I totally get your point.
Theyre really spamming the forum and its all theyre posting now.
Thanks! I didn't really like them.
Back to top Go down
Lorena
Devoted Fantagian
Lorena

PostSubject: Re: Role Plays Not Allowed   Role Plays Not Allowed Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:35 pm

I love roleplays x3 Sad I understand though.
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: Role Plays Not Allowed   Role Plays Not Allowed Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:07 pm

They are spam, and I see why.

Before I saw this post, I pmed Mace saying this exact thing. But I didn't see this post yet, XD.
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul999
Banned Member
Banned Member
Sharpsul999

PostSubject: Re: Role Plays Not Allowed   Role Plays Not Allowed Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:08 pm

I have a point to make.

Mace, I see your worried about the posts. Posts don't win you tickets to bowling, or $1,000,000. Its not spam, its chat playing posts. Its sorta like spam, but its just chat playing.
Back to top Go down
Lyli
Dedicated Fantagian
Lyli

PostSubject: Re: Role Plays Not Allowed   Role Plays Not Allowed Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:11 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
I have a point to make.

Mace, I see your worried about the posts. Posts don't win you tickets to bowling, or $1,000,000. Its not spam, its chat playing posts. Its sorta like spam, but its just chat playing.

Sharp, It is spam, and you get easy posts. Mace also deleted all RPs. Deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul999
Banned Member
Banned Member
Sharpsul999

PostSubject: Re: Role Plays Not Allowed   Role Plays Not Allowed Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:12 pm

Beauty26 wrote:
Sharpsul99 wrote:
I have a point to make.

Sharp, It is spam, and you get easy posts. Mace also deleted all RPs. Deal with it.

Not mine.

I just said, posts aren't gonna win you anything, he has no need to wory about gaining posts. The spam thing agree, but its not 1000% spam.
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: Role Plays Not Allowed   Role Plays Not Allowed Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:16 pm

Awww, okay Mace.

I was so addicted to the RPs! XD
I'm not gonna be addicted anymore.
Thanks for the update.
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: Role Plays Not Allowed   Role Plays Not Allowed Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:23 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
Beauty26 wrote:
Sharpsul99 wrote:
I have a point to make.

Not mine.

I just said, posts aren't gonna win you anything, he has no need to wory about gaining posts. The spam thing agree, but its not 1000% spam.

what i'm wondering is why there are hundreds of posting games on the forum, but roleplays. (I am JUST wondering why this is. I'm NOT trying to get rp's back, even though I <33333 them.)
Back to top Go down
Mace
Administrator
Administrator
Mace

PostSubject: Re: Role Plays Not Allowed   Role Plays Not Allowed Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:47 pm

We have a chatbox where you guys can RP if you want.
Back to top Go down
http://fantagegeek.com
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: Role Plays Not Allowed   Role Plays Not Allowed Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:37 pm

Mace wrote:
We have a chatbox where you guys can RP if you want.

Chat rp's are easier anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul999
Banned Member
Banned Member
Sharpsul999

PostSubject: Re: Role Plays Not Allowed   Role Plays Not Allowed Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:16 pm

Mace, its not fun when everybody else is chatting and the others are R.Ping.
Back to top Go down
Lyli
Dedicated Fantagian
Lyli

PostSubject: Re: Role Plays Not Allowed   Role Plays Not Allowed Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:41 pm

Sharp, please deal with the fact that RPs are NOT ALLOWED
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: Role Plays Not Allowed   Role Plays Not Allowed Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:49 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
Mace, its not fun when everybody else is chatting and the others are R.Ping.

Sharpsul, Stop it please! You're getting too low. Why can't you just deal with the fact that they are spam, and theyre the only things you guys posted and it wasn't fun for all those who don't play them. Its just a role-play, you're not going to die if you don't have them.
Back to top Go down
The Criticizer
New Fantagian
The Criticizer

PostSubject: Re: Role Plays Not Allowed   Role Plays Not Allowed Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:35 pm

To show a critic's point of view on RP, Here's what I say.

They are not spam. Its actually a little insulting you say they are. How are they not?

1. Its showing creativity by playing a different person and describing the scenes you talking about.

2. The messages are not stupid pointless annoying messages. They have a point, just in this case not a good one.

But yes, They ARE a little bit spam on the fact they get 200 posts a day. And when we say that, we mean it. And I do agree with deleting them as this is a Fantage forum, not a Role playing forum. Some suggestions though, are, Mace could have made a separate place for them. He could have even set permissions on them where he could add only certain people who can handle it in the section. But, that would be alot of work. And sadly, I think deleting them is the best option for this forum. Considering as there's only one admin to control it. I also think the former Role players SHOULD be able to handle chat Role playing. Its harder and unorganized but, it still does the point. Which is role playing. Another suggestion I heard, was why not make role playing a posting game? I think that would fit nicely. Posting games are just as much like spam, if more, than role playing.

~The Criticizer
Back to top Go down
Lorena
Devoted Fantagian
Lorena

PostSubject: Re: Role Plays Not Allowed   Role Plays Not Allowed Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:00 pm

Omg, Sharp, Mace said roleplay's are not allowed. Deal with it, you're always trying to start POINTLESS arguements,, Just sayin' Role Plays Not Allowed Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul999
Banned Member
Banned Member
Sharpsul999

PostSubject: Re: Role Plays Not Allowed   Role Plays Not Allowed Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:03 pm

Lorena wrote:
Omg, Sharp, Mace said roleplay's are not allowed. Deal with it, you're always trying to start POINTLESS arguements,, Just sayin' Role Plays Not Allowed Icon_razz

A "nice sharp" doesn't start arguments Wink.
Back to top Go down
Lorena
Devoted Fantagian
Lorena

PostSubject: Re: Role Plays Not Allowed   Role Plays Not Allowed Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:04 pm

Whatever, I'm not trying to start anything either, that was my opinion. xP
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: Role Plays Not Allowed   Role Plays Not Allowed Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:06 pm

The Criticizer wrote:
To show a critic's point of view on RP, Here's what I say.

They are not spam. Its actually a little insulting you say they are. How are they not?

1. Its showing creativity by playing a different person and describing the scenes you talking about.

2. The messages are not stupid pointless annoying messages. They have a point, just in this case not a good one.

But yes, They ARE a little bit spam on the fact they get 200 posts a day. And when we say that, we mean it. And I do agree with deleting them as this is a Fantage forum, not a Role playing forum. Some suggestions though, are, Mace could have made a separate place for them. He could have even set permissions on them where he could add only certain people who can handle it in the section. But, that would be alot of work. And sadly, I think deleting them is the best option for this forum. Considering as there's only one admin to control it. I also think the former Role players SHOULD be able to handle chat Role playing. Its harder and unorganized but, it still does the point. Which is role playing. Another suggestion I heard, was why not make role playing a posting game? I think that would fit nicely. Posting games are just as much like spam, if more, than role playing.

~The Criticizer

Yes, posting games as well get a LOT more posts than regular posts. Technically roleplaying is a game and it's a lot more constructive that rating the signature of the person about you or something. That's why I'm wondering why roleplaying was eliminated but posting games are STILL allowed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Plays Not Allowed   Role Plays Not Allowed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Plays Not Allowed
Page 1 of 1