Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

OMG OMG OMG!!!

Go down 
+4
FruitCake
MsJoyMaeda
Usui
lucia
8 posters
AuthorMessage
lucia
Passionate Fantagian
lucia

OMG OMG OMG!!! Empty
PostSubject: OMG OMG OMG!!!   OMG OMG OMG!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 5:17 pm

OMG SOMEONE STOLE MY ACCOUNT AND CHANGED MY PASSWORD!!! WHAT DO I DO!!! IT WAS LEVEL 27 AND NOW I HAVE TO START OVER!!! I LUCIA GOLDBERG WILL NOW QUIT FANTAGE FOREVER BECAUSE MY ACCOUNTS TAKEN Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

OMG OMG OMG!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG!!!   OMG OMG OMG!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 5:26 pm

Contact fantage about it they might help btw did u share your password and I feel so sorry for u Hun
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
lucia
Passionate Fantagian
lucia

OMG OMG OMG!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG!!!   OMG OMG OMG!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 5:29 pm

no i didnt share it they guessed it! Sad and i contacted it like, 2 moths ago and they still didnt answer Sad WHATS WRONG WITH THEM!
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

OMG OMG OMG!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG!!!   OMG OMG OMG!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 5:31 pm

There is no need to panic. Someone once hacked my account, but they didn't change my password yet. What I suggest you do is change your password. When you get to the screen with the red Username/Password Incorrect text, there should be a link called Forgot Your Password?. You click that and you enter the information it asks you. Then, go check your email. You should have an email titled Fantage.com Password Reset. If you don't see it, go check your Junk/Spam mail folder. If it's still not there, do the Forgot Your Password? thing again.

Now that you have the email, go and read it. Click the link that is provided in the email. It will take you to a page where you have to enter a new password. Do NOT put in your old password!. Put in a different password. Here are some tips:

Make the password as long as possible
Make it a mix of letter and numbers- it doesn't have to be real words!
Try using symbols such as @ and & and %

Now that you've reset your password, your good to go!

Back to top Go down
FruitCake
Veteran Fantagian
FruitCake

OMG OMG OMG!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG!!!   OMG OMG OMG!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 5:33 pm

o_o contact fantage or try what purplebunny said
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicjams.forumotion.com
lucia
Passionate Fantagian
lucia

OMG OMG OMG!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG!!!   OMG OMG OMG!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 5:33 pm

yea thats the point, my friend kayla made my account and wrote in her email so i cant change it Sad
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

OMG OMG OMG!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG!!!   OMG OMG OMG!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 5:39 pm

@Fantage than just get her to do it. I'm sure she'd be happy to help out.
Back to top Go down
Crownie
Dedicated Fantagian
Crownie

OMG OMG OMG!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG!!!   OMG OMG OMG!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 5:44 pm

Wait.. how can someone change your password without using the email you used to register into Fantage?
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

OMG OMG OMG!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG!!!   OMG OMG OMG!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 5:45 pm

Crownie wrote:
Wait.. how can someone change your password without using the email you used to register into Fantage?
I was thinking that too
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

OMG OMG OMG!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG!!!   OMG OMG OMG!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 5:45 pm

^^ I've been wondering the same thing in my mind XD
Back to top Go down
lucia
Passionate Fantagian
lucia

OMG OMG OMG!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG!!!   OMG OMG OMG!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 5:46 pm

me too! there must be a cheat and i cant get her! she lives far away from our house! i downloaded fantage bullseye for nothing Sad
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

OMG OMG OMG!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG!!!   OMG OMG OMG!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 5:49 pm

fantageroxs wrote:
me too! there must be a cheat and i cant get her! she lives far away from our house! i downloaded fantage bullseye for nothing Sad

Can you email your friend? Do you know her email? She can change her password back for you. Or maybe do the best thing my mom told me when my account got hacked- Make a new account and start all over again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OMG OMG OMG!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG!!!   OMG OMG OMG!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG OMG OMG!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Fantage :: Fantage Discussion-
Jump to: