Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Moderator Applications

Go down 
+24
Peter
GilaWolf13
heartsNARIA
v
Bluerivers1
cami
snake
Valval
Trash
Angus Bethune
Chells
Karen
Skai
Sakura
Lyli
twilight_fan98
ashley123
Sharpsul999
McKenna
Yummiieezz
pokeranger
pinkys
Ghost
Mace
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
v

Moderator Applications - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:01 pm

Username:Miyeon
Why do you wanna be a mod: I want to become a mod because I want to help keep the forum safe.
What you will do as a mod: I will check if they're any spams on here.
How active are you per day: I go on for about three hours a day on weekdays, and weekends probably even more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
heartsNARIA
Regular Fantagian
heartsNARIA

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:50 pm

Username: HeartsNARIA
Why do you wanna be a mod: So i can help keep the forum safe and make sure that the rules are followed.
What will you do as a mod: Check two see if there is any spam. Make sure all rules are being followed in the chat box.
How active are you per day: 1-2 hours
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Haruhisuzumiyaftw
GilaWolf13
Rookie Fantagian
GilaWolf13

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:09 pm

Username: GilaWolf13
Why Do I Want To Be A Moderator: I'd like to be a moderator because, one, I think it's fun moderating, two, I'd like to keep the forum clean of spam and useless posts - I enforce rules well and I hardly ever break them myself.
What Will I Do As A Moderator: I'll keep a close eye on people in the chatbox, as well as delete unwanted posts, ban or give infractions to misbehaving users, etc.
Activity On The Forum: I am on at least every day.
Others: I love foruming and keeping forums clean of spam. I am trusted on many chatboxes and forums with moderator or owner/administrator. Then again, I am very new to the forum, so you probably will not choose me.
Back to top Go down
Peter
Regular Fantagian
Peter

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:09 am

username: Peter
why i want to be a mod?: because i'd like to be one
what ill do as a mod: i will inforce the rules with a fist, delete unwanted or uneeded post, i will tell people to stop doing the right the wronged before i ban them
activity on the fourm: im on here everyday (except the weekends)
others: i like to keep the fourm in tip-top shape, not dirty or trashed. i am a good mod/admin on my fourm.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:53 pm

Username: Kawaii Maker
why I want to be a mod: I want to keep the forum safe, I love this place, and ive been a long time member. It would be a amazing experience, and I have more posts that I have right now OK? (like 400 something)

What ill do as a Mod: Ill help people decide right from wrong, ill enforce the rules, Lock posts that were solved, I will delete uneccesary chance, and if they deserve it, give them another chance.
Activity on the forum: I ust joined, But In the old one I was 8 to 9 Hours on this baby. Right now im doing the same.

Others: I have more posts than I seem, and ill be firm but fair.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
CakeBossLover
Loyal Fantagian
CakeBossLover

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:14 pm

Username: Nicki445
Why i wanna be a mod: I Want to be a mod because i never try to break the rules I Try never ever to break the rules
What will you do if your a mod:
I Will be nice give people warnings and lock unwanted topics
How active are you: I Come on almost ever day unless i have tons of homework
but i always fine a time to come on!
Back to top Go down
http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com/forum.htm
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian
kiki424

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:28 pm

Username:kiki424
Why do you wanna be a mod: So i can keep this forum safe and fun
What will you do as a mod: I will be on the lookout for troublemakers who break the rules and give warnings and bans with reasons/ necessary
How active are you per day:Mostly after i do my homework which is mostly everyday unless im busy and im on until either dinner or when i have to go sleep
Back to top Go down
liliharv
Rookie Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:15 am

Liliharv01:
just turned 13:
I would like to be a moderater person because i like helping people, and once , about a year ago , on a fantage forum , my username was something like Lesliee04 or 05 and i was a moderater. its nice ot have htat feeling of helping people. Smile:
Whatever i can to help, or other things. Like yesterday , Sammy1553 or 1335, was spaming by disconnecting and connecting really quick , and someone kicked her out. thats one way of helping, right?:
Mostly on , on the weekends. But on weekdays , about one or 2 hours aday. something a few mins , im sorta busy on weekdays.....:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moderator Applications
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2