Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The strangest story ever from a Dream of mine...

Go down 
+2
Crownie
el
6 posters
AuthorMessage
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

The strangest story ever from a Dream of mine... Empty
PostSubject: The strangest story ever from a Dream of mine...   The strangest story ever from a Dream of mine... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:31 pm

Okay so in my dream I woke up then saw a little light peering into my window then realized it was a candle. I got up and looked into my mirror with a weird shadow behind me. I ran and hit my head on the bunk bed. I got my stuffies and blanket then jumped out the window while I ended up outside in the rain. I walked out to look at my balcony then the scariest thing EVER popped out with a blood on a knife. I realized he killed all of my family and friends and I was the only person left in the entire world..
I ran to a tree and hid when the "Thing" We'll call it popped out of my padio deck. Thing didn't see me. So I ran over to the best hiding spot ever, under the ground with like this patch of dirt over it but it was hard to notice that it could move. Meanwhile I heard footsteps coming and it was Thing. Thing opened his mouth wide with 2 butcher knifes in his hand and lots of blood in his teeth. I woke up crying and checking for the candle and shadow..
This was like 5 months ago..I can't believe I didn't post this story sooner. xD
Back to top Go down
Crownie
Dedicated Fantagian
Crownie

PostSubject: Re: The strangest story ever from a Dream of mine...   The strangest story ever from a Dream of mine... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:45 pm

Wow a dream from 5 months ago?
Sometimes I do that too, remember scary dreams from wayyy back then. It's weird how we always remember the nightmares but it's hard to remember the good dreams o_o
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: The strangest story ever from a Dream of mine...   The strangest story ever from a Dream of mine... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:48 pm

^ I thought the exact thing while posting it XD The last good dream I remember is being a fairy ewe (It's actually fun if you make yourself in a fairy you'd enjoy LOL)
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The strangest story ever from a Dream of mine...   The strangest story ever from a Dream of mine... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:05 am

OMGosh! I don't want a dream like that. But I did have a freaky dream.

There were Zombies in my house and my Family and Friends tried to protect me with guns and whatever. The one Zombie said That I was next and I was scared. He hold my neck and bang I woke up. I didn't want to go back to sleep but eventually I went to sleep without even knowing.
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: The strangest story ever from a Dream of mine...   The strangest story ever from a Dream of mine... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 8:33 am

That's scary. o___e

I actually remember a dream that I had like 6-7 years ago, lolololol. It was Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty. She used to scare me when I was younger.
Back to top Go down
FruitCake
Veteran Fantagian
FruitCake

PostSubject: Re: The strangest story ever from a Dream of mine...   The strangest story ever from a Dream of mine... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 2:59 pm

o.o
i had a similar dream like that today..
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicjams.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The strangest story ever from a Dream of mine...   The strangest story ever from a Dream of mine... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 4:00 pm

SCARY SCARY SCARY SCARY SCARY SCARY SCARY SCARY SCARY SCARY
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: The strangest story ever from a Dream of mine...   The strangest story ever from a Dream of mine... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:28 pm

Ohhh cool :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The strangest story ever from a Dream of mine...   The strangest story ever from a Dream of mine... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The strangest story ever from a Dream of mine...
Page 1 of 1