Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 (: Hurhurhur

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5449
Join date : 2010-01-29
Location : Loading...

PostSubject: (: Hurhurhur   Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:00 pm

Yo. (: SO. I was wondering, yeah, I became vice secretary for my school, so I wondered if people had ideas of events? Examples, twin day, family day, donut day... And I wondered if you guys had any ideas? o-o

And my brother is singing in the Giants game soon and he got suspended for getting in a fight. o-o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sdr
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 360
Join date : 2010-09-19
Age : 17
Location : Washington

PostSubject: Re: (: Hurhurhur   Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:01 pm

twin day! tottaly twin day cause 1. i like that day alot 2. i always prepared for twin day since....IM A TWIN XDD my twin is Sonic&Marvin so yea do twin day X3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://confusedapple.wordpress.com
alex
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 18
Location : google maps

PostSubject: Re: (: Hurhurhur   Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:02 pm

Yeah twin/triplet day could be fun. c:

_________________


tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5449
Join date : 2010-01-29
Location : Loading...

PostSubject: Re: (: Hurhurhur   Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:03 pm

Yeah, but I need more ideas. :3 Got any?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queen
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4498
Join date : 2010-07-20
Age : 15
Location : nowhereland

PostSubject: Re: (: Hurhurhur   Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:04 pm

Hmm. My Friends were thinking in Valentine's Day we can do a Dance. C:


Last edited by Queenfairylight7 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 18
Location : google maps

PostSubject: Re: (: Hurhurhur   Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:04 pm

Super Hero Day~Dress up as a super hero
Old people day~This is self explanitory ;]
Hippie Day~Tie dye shirts, bell bottoms, y'know ;]

_________________


tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5449
Join date : 2010-01-29
Location : Loading...

PostSubject: Re: (: Hurhurhur   Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:05 pm

Our school is a grammar school. If we do have a dance, I would need to only arrange it for 6, 7, and 8th graders. :/

LOL, Homestruck, I might use that. Thanks~! ;D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sdr
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 360
Join date : 2010-09-19
Age : 17
Location : Washington

PostSubject: Re: (: Hurhurhur   Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:06 pm

Homestuck wrote:
Super Hero Day~Dress up as a super hero
Old people day~This is self explanitory ;]
Hippie Day~Tie dye shirts, bell bottoms, y'know ;]

oh oh and probably

1. mis match day, where u dress backwards
2. collage day, wear collage stuff
3. super hero day, wear super hero stuff like a batman shirt

thts all XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://confusedapple.wordpress.com
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5449
Join date : 2010-01-29
Location : Loading...

PostSubject: Re: (: Hurhurhur   Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:08 pm

sdr wrote:
Homestuck wrote:
Super Hero Day~Dress up as a super hero
Old people day~This is self explanitory ;]
Hippie Day~Tie dye shirts, bell bottoms, y'know ;]

oh oh and probably

1. mis match day, where u dress backwards
2. collage day, wear collage stuff
3. super hero day, wear super hero stuff like a batman shirt

thts all XD

We had mix n' match day, but mis match for wearing stuff backwards? Cool~ I'll write em down and show it to the council
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crownie
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1009
Join date : 2011-09-11
Age : 20
Location : In the center of the sun.

PostSubject: Re: (: Hurhurhur   Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:13 pm

Nerd Day.
Mustache Monday.
Tacky Tourists Tuesday.
Formal Friday.

idk. we had some of these at my school it was pretty funny lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pinkyprommis.wordpress.com
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5449
Join date : 2010-01-29
Location : Loading...

PostSubject: Re: (: Hurhurhur   Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:14 pm

Crownie wrote:
Nerd Day.
Mustache Monday.
Tacky Tourists Tuesday.
Formal Friday.

idk. we had some of these at my school it was pretty funny lol.

I like Mustache Monday, Nerd day and Formal Friday. (: THanks~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sdr
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 360
Join date : 2010-09-19
Age : 17
Location : Washington

PostSubject: Re: (: Hurhurhur   Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:14 pm

pokeranger wrote:
sdr wrote:
Homestuck wrote:
Super Hero Day~Dress up as a super hero
Old people day~This is self explanitory ;]
Hippie Day~Tie dye shirts, bell bottoms, y'know ;]

oh oh and probably

1. mis match day, where u dress backwards
2. collage day, wear collage stuff
3. super hero day, wear super hero stuff like a batman shirt

thts all XD

We had mix n' match day, but mis match for wearing stuff backwards? Cool~ I'll write em down and show it to the council

lol watch this,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxIKShcNnWY

when u see the upcomming event and a girl with a yellow sweatshirt thts meh Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://confusedapple.wordpress.com
Queen
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4498
Join date : 2010-07-20
Age : 15
Location : nowhereland

PostSubject: Re: (: Hurhurhur   Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:26 pm

Got More.

~Bad Hair Day xDD
~Clone Tuesday xDD
~Face Paint Day
~

More Ideas coming...
And some ideas is for when I turn Council! >:3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 9586
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 16
Location : i'm always watching

PostSubject: Re: (: Hurhurhur   Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:27 pm

I was in the student council last year. Unfortunately, I've lost all of my notes, which isn't a shocker, so I don't really have much ideas.

- Nerd Day : Dress up as a nerd. Everyone, even the classes that we represented, always said nerd day.
- Skinny Jean Day : Lame, but meh, everybody wanted this one too. lol.
- Crazy Hair Day : We had this like every year.
- Pajama Day : Oya. Don't have to change when you get home. [x
- Jersey Day
- Hawaiian Day : Wear anything related to Hawaiian.

I'll edit this post when I get more ideas. Hope this helps! :3

_________________

tumblr
let's catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Penny
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1659
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 82
Location : Yummy waffle...# Thank you, son. :]

PostSubject: Re: (: Hurhurhur   Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:36 pm

Rainbow Week! Wear...
Monday: Red
Tuesday: Orange
Wednesday: Yellow
Thursday: Green
Friday: Blue

:]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hurhurhur.webs.com/
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5449
Join date : 2010-01-29
Location : Loading...

PostSubject: Re: (: Hurhurhur   Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:11 pm

b2uty. wrote:
I was in the student council last year. Unfortunately, I've lost all of my notes, which isn't a shocker, so I don't really have much ideas.

- Nerd Day : Dress up as a nerd. Everyone, even the classes that we represented, always said nerd day.
- Skinny Jean Day : Lame, but meh, everybody wanted this one too. lol.
- Crazy Hair Day : We had this like every year.
- Pajama Day : Oya. Don't have to change when you get home. [x
- Jersey Day
- Hawaiian Day : Wear anything related to Hawaiian.

I'll edit this post when I get more ideas. Hope this helps! :3

We always have crazy hair day~ There's gonna be a week called Dress Up week for our school~ Thanks~ <33
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 9586
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 16
Location : i'm always watching

PostSubject: Re: (: Hurhurhur   Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:37 pm

pokeranger wrote:
b2uty. wrote:
I was in the student council last year. Unfortunately, I've lost all of my notes, which isn't a shocker, so I don't really have much ideas.

- Nerd Day : Dress up as a nerd. Everyone, even the classes that we represented, always said nerd day.
- Skinny Jean Day : Lame, but meh, everybody wanted this one too. lol.
- Crazy Hair Day : We had this like every year.
- Pajama Day : Oya. Don't have to change when you get home. [x
- Jersey Day
- Hawaiian Day : Wear anything related to Hawaiian.

I'll edit this post when I get more ideas. Hope this helps! :3

We always have crazy hair day~ There's gonna be a week called Dress Up week for our school~ Thanks~ <33

You're welcome, dear. (;

_________________

tumblr
let's catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cupcakesrock
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 238
Join date : 2011-09-10
Age : 17
Location : At your place,i'm actully at your door-just waiting

PostSubject: Re: (: Hurhurhur   Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:04 pm

pokeranger wrote:
b2uty. wrote:
I was in the student council last year. Unfortunately, I've lost all of my notes, which isn't a shocker, so I don't really have much ideas.

- Nerd Day : Dress up as a nerd. Everyone, even the classes that we represented, always said nerd day.
- Skinny Jean Day : Lame, but meh, everybody wanted this one too. lol.
- Crazy Hair Day : We had this like every year.
- Pajama Day : Oya. Don't have to change when you get home. [x
- Jersey Day
- Hawaiian Day : Wear anything related to Hawaiian.

I'll edit this post when I get more ideas. Hope this helps! :3

We always have crazy hair day~ There's gonna be a week called Dress Up week for our school~ Thanks~ <33

your really lucky because we have retarded dress code!lame rite! but my school like have one or two of those events. Be Thankful!(not to be mean or anything)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Fantage.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: (: Hurhurhur   Today at 12:21 pm

Back to top Go down
 
(: Hurhurhur
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: